PDA

View Full Version : Opportunity Knocks !!

Enlightened
08-06-2008, 08:22 PM
Not sure whether this is the conventional method to gain entrance to the F***. I just want to put the word out there if someone who is kind enough to request an Invite and TRUST me to join their esteem community, I will be HONORED !!! What a great opportunity....an opportunity of a Lifetime

Well, if U have the means, power and privilege to do so, I will be forever indebted to your kindness, as I have granted a lot of members, the opportunity to gain entrance to other High End Trackers . Thanks for taking the time to consider me.

So, before the clock runs out, I hope to make this dream a Reality

hassaan
08-06-2008, 08:28 PM
Hi,
I just had a chat with FTN staff and he said invites haven't opened. Only staff can invite you to FTN. So good luck with that.

Enlightened
08-06-2008, 08:30 PM
Hi,
I just had a chat with FTN staff and he said invites haven't opened. Only staff can invite you to FTN. So good luck with that.

Dude....I am nOt looking for F*N.

Looking for the Wabbitt :lol::lol::lol:

maverick_andy
08-06-2008, 08:31 PM
Hi,
:blink:Its not what he is looking for. he is looking F***:happy:

Magnum
08-06-2008, 08:36 PM
Not sure whether this is the conventional method to gain entrance to the F***. I just want to put the word out there if someone who is kind enough to request an Invite and TRUST me to join their esteem community, I will be HONORED !!! What a great opportunity....an opportunity of a Lifetime

Well, if U have the means, power and privilege to do so, I will be forever indebted to your kindness, as I have granted a lot of members, the opportunity to gain entrance to other High End Trackers . Thanks for taking the time to consider me.

I wish you good luck with that my friend!All the best!:)

PlayeR
08-06-2008, 11:18 PM
I dont understand why you need this when you already have FSC.

Well, still Good Luck with this

JenSenCO
08-06-2008, 11:31 PM
you look like you deserve it, good luck!

killercam101
08-06-2008, 11:35 PM

yea nothing says I deserve FTWR invite like an asian girl avatar and the word bootycall at the bottom ;)..and if you're part of FSC I have no idea why you're asking here...all this community shit ain't working out?

hotshot6473
08-06-2008, 11:43 PM
He has given people here alot of stuff for free and is asking for a little something in return. There is nothing wrong with that.

Enlightened
08-07-2008, 12:01 AM

yea nothing says I deserve FTWR invite like an asian girl avatar and the word bootycall at the bottom ;)..and if you're part of FSC I have no idea why you're asking here...all this community shit ain't working out?

I am really NOT sure what U meant by this comment.....??
What has my Avatar and my little "comment" there got to do with gaining entrance to F***?, U have something against Asian Girls, or do I need your approval , what avatar to choose?

Is like saying If I have "X" Tracker I should Not have "Y" tracker ??
Furthermore, why are U comparing FSC with F***? and why are U such an "authority " who should be in what Tracker?:frusty::frusty::frusty:

I know is a long shot, comments made by KFlint.......But if U don't ask, nobody knows that U need One, If I do Not deserve to be in their community , then so be it.........at least I gave it a good shot.

dr jones
08-07-2008, 12:09 AM

good luck man,you are a good man

jokzor
08-07-2008, 12:33 AM
lol, enlightened is one of the few guys around that i enjoy, if i had one i'd invite you for sure, good luck

Enlightened
08-07-2008, 09:00 PM
lol, enlightened is one of the few guys around that i enjoy, if i had one i'd invite you for sure, good luck

Thanks for support guys, still waiting for that "Person" to grant me that Invaluable Invite to the Wabbit......:)

Simulador
08-07-2008, 10:15 PM

I am really NOT sure what U meant by this comment.....??
What has my Avatar and my little "comment" there got to do with gaining entrance to F***?, U have something against Asian Girls, or do I need your approval , what avatar to choose?

Is like saying If I have "X" Tracker I should Not have "Y" tracker ??
Furthermore, why are U comparing FSC with F***? and why are U such an "authority " who should be in what Tracker?:frusty::frusty::frusty:

I know is a long shot, comments made by KFlint.......But if U don't ask, nobody knows that U need One, If I do Not deserve to be in their community , then so be it.........at least I gave it a good shot.

Dont listen to these comments dude... good luck :happy:

LubTheStaringCat
08-09-2008, 12:08 PM
Bumps a daisy, Good luck man.