PDA

View Full Version : lololol bunny

Kyl3KK
08-07-2008, 12:54 AM
Ok so... either this is the tracker of the week or they really did open invites. I'll just put my name in the big hat hoping to get picked.

Anyone who knows me knows I'm good. I'm gonna be honest. I've wanted this from day 1 I've been here. I only want it because a lot of my torrenting friends have it and I feel like I'm being left out. That and the name rocks. And mostly, because I'm curious.

I'm not gonna say what kind of user I am. Anyone who knows me knows I'm a good guy, and people should know my name on other trackers by now to verify that.

-Kyle

Theory11
08-07-2008, 05:05 AM
were u the guy who also gave away FTN here?

thats pretty generous. g/l

th0r
08-07-2008, 05:06 AM
since when are invites open?

come on, kyle, you are better than following such a ridiculous rumor

mamacita
08-07-2008, 05:17 AM

Thor lives in a rabbit hole he rarely comes out of, so do forgive him.

1000possibleclaws
08-07-2008, 05:18 AM

you mean the one person on FST who disregarded FTN's rules and offered one publicly :rolleyes:

anyways good luck with this F***

Kyl3KK
08-07-2008, 08:15 AM

thats pretty generous. g/lSeveral actually, but really that shouldn't make me any "better" than someone equally as deserving.

come on, kyle, you are better than following such a ridiculous rumorWell I always take my shot at the bunny, rumor or not. Usually when 1000 topics of the same tracker come up, it's somehow accessible, invite or otherwise.

Thor lives in a rabbit hole he rarely comes out of, so do forgive him.He's been forgiven.

you mean the one person on FST who disregarded FTN's rules and offered one publicly :rolleyes:

anyways good luck with this F***
Yep, that was me. I'm careful enough with who I pick that I know they won't be stupid anyway, and I asked B and all he's said was "be responsible." Thanks btw.

th0r
08-07-2008, 08:51 AM
Thor lives in a rabbit hole he rarely comes out of, so do forgive him.do not forget where i invited you to, please think about how you treat me with those unkind words

:cry:

DarkWave
08-07-2008, 10:06 AM
I'm not doing any public giveaways ever again. Some people just don't appreciate anything.

Who says that you will appreciate the invite?

Disme
08-07-2008, 10:48 AM
Who says that you will appreciate the invite?

If you don't know the OP, please refrain from posting this kind of nonsense.

If you'd know him you wouldn't. :angry:

John1988
08-07-2008, 10:50 AM
Kyl3KK (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/kyl3kk-174477) you totaly deserve buddy, hope someone will help you :)

Groovy
08-07-2008, 12:25 PM
Goodluck kyl

danio
08-07-2008, 12:34 PM
Kyle, if a considerable amount of your torrenting friends are on the site already (since you said you feel left out), then you should have no problems getting invited by one of them? I believe it's very hard to get an invite to the rabbit hole from a public request. You seem like a decent guy though, so a "good luck" is in place :P.

Kyl3KK
08-07-2008, 01:01 PM
Kyle, if a considerable amount of your torrenting friends are on the site already (since you said you feel left out), then you should have no problems getting invited by one of them? I believe it's very hard to get an invite to the rabbit hole from a public request. You seem like a decent guy though, so a "good luck" is in place :P.The reason I ask here for everything is because asking people on the sites I'm on is kinda odd to me, especially since this place is for asking. As far as my sig, don't comment on it, just know that some people make you trust them and turn on you.