PDA

View Full Version : [REQ]Stop Requesting F***

YQZ
08-07-2008, 06:18 PM
None of you are going to get invites there. Stop spamming the forum with requests. Thank you.

puckface
08-07-2008, 06:20 PM
hahaha. so true, so true.

Duckater
08-07-2008, 06:22 PM
/me agrees :)

deadalive1
08-07-2008, 06:23 PM
Most (if not all) the people who have posted a thread have decreased their chances significantly. That tracker, like a few others HATES publicity like this.

hotshot6473
08-07-2008, 06:26 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-trackers-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2455580/postcount9029

I think that is all the publicity that this site could ever want/not want. We can request whatever we want here and if someone wants to invite a lucky person that so be it. These type of posts accomplish nothing.

Duckater
08-07-2008, 06:28 PM
Nope but they are fun :P

puckface
08-07-2008, 06:29 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-trackers-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2455580/postcount9029

I think that is all the publicity that this site could ever want/not want. We can request whatever we want here and if someone wants to invite a lucky person that so be it. These type of posts accomplish nothing.

i concur

Nope but they are fun :P

sure is

BlueLabel
08-07-2008, 06:50 PM
None of you are going to get invites there. Stop spamming the forum with requests. Thank you.

is it bother you when people open request??
still its the BitTorrent Invite Giveaways And Requests (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/) section
if you dont like just dont look at it. simple and clear isnt it?

blackg
08-07-2008, 06:57 PM

Cant see why it should be any of your bussiness.

#Palestinian#
08-07-2008, 06:59 PM

still its the BitTorrent Invite Giveaways And Requests (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/) section

U are 99% right , but there is a point from this thread . I think this thread talking about pple who request rabbit , ftn or sct and they are newbie , haven't friend and they don't know anything about what they are requesting .
this is the 1% wrong with ur post .
I still with u , this is requesting section , but requesting should be restricted .:yup::yup:

Well u are a bit hard man :O.u make them depressed :(
u can advice them better than make a war :noes:

danio
08-07-2008, 08:02 PM
like BlueLabel pointed out already, this is the invite giveaway and request section. let people request whatever they want no matter what their chances are. what's the big deal? if you feel bothered by the fact that people try to reach an invite (even reaching as far as this), then my advice to you is to ignore their request threads or stay out of the invite section entirely! remember that noone forces you to read their requests.

sure, i can understand if people are annoyed by meaningless requests like "i need this, because this is my dream.. please help me out!". but seriously, if people have put a real effort in their request, why don't you just let them do what they do?

lastly, what does it even matter what "level" the tracker they request is on? most of us know that people DO get their request for "high level" trackers filled from time to time, so it's fully natural that others take the chance and try their luck aswell.

just "my two cents" as people use to say. :P

SgtMajor
08-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Stop posting threads about stop requesting trackers, they are annoying spam threads.

The Flying Cow
08-07-2008, 08:10 PM
Let's be honest Sergeant - around this neck of the woods, when are they not? Or if they start out with different intent, how often do they not fall down that path?

This is spam central. Fact.

flamers
08-07-2008, 08:11 PM
the only thing more pointless than an ftn request, is a request to stop ftn requests....seriously, this n00b just wants attention or something.

And I doubt he'd hesitate to make the same request.

danio
08-07-2008, 08:14 PM
the only thing more pointless than an ftn request, is a request to stop ftn requests....seriously, this n00b just wants attention or something.

and alot of fst users have been invited to ftn from their request on fst, so they aren't meaningless at all.

flamers
08-07-2008, 08:16 PM

and alot of fst users have been invited to ftn from their request on fst, so they aren't meaningless at all.

lol, what users, mods/admins:blink:

danio
08-07-2008, 08:20 PM

i for one. then i remember seeing atleast 5 other guys having their request filled. and i'm sure more users have since i was active enough here to notice such things.

flamers
08-07-2008, 08:21 PM
I guess you mean Waaaay back....when they had invites atleast......

That1Guy
08-07-2008, 08:25 PM

i for one. then i remember seeing atleast 5 other guys having their request filled. and i'm sure more users have since i was active enough here to notice such things.

My request for ftn was also seen here, although I ended up knowing the person already :lol:

As far as the topic, The request threads do get annoying, but its better than seeing "I have ****, want <insert tracker here>"

Give it a few days and it will quiet down.

if you are talking about f*n, you obviously dont know what you are talking about...

danio

duh, they've had invites given out to users several times lately.

edit: so once again, let people request whatever they want, however slim their chances are. no request to a site that has invites given out to its users is meaningless. they may have a lucky strike and get what they are searching for, or they don't. but hey, then atleast they learn something out of it so either way the walk away with something.

integral
How did this turn into a conversation about FTN?

flamers
08-07-2008, 08:26 PM

duh, they've had invites given out to users several times lately. i think last time they did it was last week.

but people would still not just *give* you such a high level invite, how did you get it?, when?.

Nemrod
08-07-2008, 08:33 PM
I have invited users from here to very well leveled trackers based in their requests here and after checking their background, of course.
And Iīve been invited to very good sites by others members of FST.

So, letīs stop the bullshit.

BlueLabel
08-07-2008, 08:36 PM
duh, they've had invites given out to users several times lately. i think last time they did it was last week.

but people would still not just *give* you such a high level invite, how did you get it?, when?.

you still have much to learn cause it seems you know nothing about how things work in here
stay closer and learn a bit

JROQuinn
08-07-2008, 08:41 PM

People gave me sct, ftn, & fsc & I didnt even know them. Then someone tried 2 others & one was the lil furry animal. With regret I was denied the bunny for unknown reasons but gained the other. So its not always who you know but who is watching :)

Is someone still watching? ;)

SgtMajor
08-07-2008, 08:41 PM
If I see one of my friends was looking for somewhere, I would have no hesitation in jumping in and helping, how else am I to know he was looking for XXXX tracker, I don't go round asking them all 1 by 1 if they want or are looking for an invite, sometimes it is best to see if someone is actually seeking a way in over just offering as it will be more gainfully used.

Requesting should be encouraged, no matter where & what for & the why for reasons.

killercam101
08-07-2008, 08:42 PM
I don't think most users realize that most of the request are made by teenagers so if you feel the need to spam their thread or to get mad because a 13 yr old wants FTWR then by all means go ahead. To them its competition its fun...I think torrenting is getting way to serious

flamers
08-07-2008, 08:48 PM

you still have much to learn cause it seems you know nothing about how things work in here

I would think you'd atleast need big rep for something like ftn, otherwise how often would those requests be filled..

JROQuinn
08-07-2008, 08:51 PM

I would think you'd atleast need big rep for something like ftn, otherwise how often would those requests be filled..

would you read my post again? its just a few above this! rep doesnt matter dude. Learn people learn. rep = epenis

flamers
08-07-2008, 08:54 PM

would you read my post again? its just a few above this! rep doesnt matter dude. Learn people learn. rep = epenis

I think you are one in a million to get ftn/sct, not how it usually works...and rep=trust.

danio
08-07-2008, 08:58 PM

rep points mean nothing to the people with invites to these sites (with "these sites" i mean all sites where its users are picky about who they invite). on the contrary, i would say that they are to your disadvantage, because it makes people wonder if you are a trader and not trustworthy (or just in it for the e-penis like JROQuinn mentioned).

genuinity and sincerity is what matters. you need to sell in yourself in a way that makes people trust you, and rep points is not the way to do this. or else you need to know people on the board that are willing to help you when you request something (like sgtmajor said).

now this has gone more and more off-topic so lets end this discussion. just wanted to point out that you're on the wrong track with your reasoning (i have my points hidden, and so i had when i requested ftn).

JROQuinn
08-07-2008, 09:01 PM
rep = trust ? far from the truth. If rep is the only thing we used to gauge quality members, then this whole system would fail & private trackers would go belly up.

killercam101
08-07-2008, 09:05 PM
rep = trust ? far from the truth. If rep is the only thing we used to gauge quality members, then this whole system would fail & private trackers would go belly up.

Yeah I have no idea how JROQuinn gets into any trackers at all with his FAP on face policy :w00t:

flamers
08-07-2008, 09:06 PM
so forget rep, just make up a good enough story....lol.

JROQuinn
08-07-2008, 09:10 PM

Yeah I have no idea how JROQuinn gets into any trackers at all with his FAP on face policy :w00t:

its good for the skin

SgtMajor
08-07-2008, 09:10 PM

If you want to impress someone then that used to work. Mostly it just turns into a spam fest now as the old school have moved on and invites are not so easy to come by any more. A lot of those with the invites don't even come here any more :(

Nowadays it isn't the story, but the requester behind the story that matters.

JROQuinn
08-07-2008, 09:12 PM

if people see you helping out & not trading then ya pretty much. But thats not the only thing people use to gauge trust. Make friends, be active on the trackers u do have. Things of that nature

jokzor
08-07-2008, 09:13 PM
this thread is patetic.. one has the right to request whatever he wants by whatever the motive, if u dont like move along

killercam101
08-07-2008, 09:15 PM

flamers based on your history you were willing to trade Sct-ScL ..I know it's your account and you can do what you want with them. Yet, you have to remember most of the users here who have higher level trackers are also members of those sites. By trading ScT for Hdbits that's going to annoy a lot of people (especially anti-traders). We signed up to FST during the same month and have gone in different directions. Why? Because of the decisions we've made. Seeing your numerous trading threads I don't know if you will ever get into a high level tracker the honest way.

JROQuinn
08-07-2008, 09:15 PM
this thread is patetic.. one has the right to request whatever he wants by whatever the motive, if u dont like move along

& one has the right to say STFU but that doesnt mean they will, does it?

seppypom
08-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Stop posting threads about stop requesting trackers, they are annoying spam threads.

but how can we Stop the stop, stop making request threads.

JROQuinn
08-07-2008, 09:20 PM

by murder!

danio
08-07-2008, 09:23 PM

i know! i know! let us just all get together, form a huge ring and dance.. just dance hysterically for a whole night!

flamers
08-07-2008, 09:24 PM

flamers based on your history you were willing to trade Sct-ScL ..I know it's your account and you can do what you want with them. Yet, you have to remember most of the users here who have higher level trackers are also members of those sites. By trading ScT for Hdbits that's going to annoy a lot of people (especially anti-traders). We signed up to FST during the same month and have gone in different directions. Why? Because of the decisions we've made. Seeing your numerous trading threads I don't know if you will ever get into a high level tracker the honest way.

give me a break, why are you even here then.atleast I give something in return by trading.requests are nice sometimes, but they aren't good for getting trackers, and trading is very ohnest, this is just your opinion.so some don't like, so what.

SgtMajor
08-07-2008, 09:26 PM

Stinger operation:

http://requadt.com/images/zoom/images/policestop.jpg

JROQuinn
08-07-2008, 09:27 PM
its sad people dont learn or understand. If youre gonna trade, go ahead. no one is stopping you. But just remember we told you so :)

deadalive1
08-07-2008, 10:10 PM
Stinger operation:

lmao , I like that. :lol:

YQZ
08-08-2008, 01:54 AM
Wow, were people really flaming my thread? My argument was simply that none of these people are going to get invited. Do you guys think F*** allows giveaways to any of us here? They will disable who ever invites you, your account, and probably that whole persons' tree.

I just laugh when I check the forums, and every single post is F*** or Wabbit or some shit, when most of you probably don't even know the URL. Establish yourself within the torrent communities you're in, that is where F*** invites will be offered to you. Not here.

respawn40
08-08-2008, 02:00 AM

Stinger operation:

Can someone explain the picture to me :(?

YQZ
08-08-2008, 02:02 AM

JROQuinn
08-08-2008, 02:02 AM
sex toy

BlueLabel
08-08-2008, 02:17 AM
Wow, were people really flaming my thread? My argument was simply that none of these people are going to get invited. Do you guys think F*** allows giveaways to any of us here? They will disable who ever invites you, your account, and probably that whole persons' tree.

I told you once and I'm telling you again, there is much for you to learn.
not everyone that help others do it on public, to help someone it doesnt mean you need to show off with that. most of it happend in private and you will be surprised to know how many people help others in private.

flamers
08-08-2008, 03:18 AM

I just laugh when I check the forums, and every single post is F*** or Wabbit or some shit, when most of you probably don't even know the URL. Establish yourself within the torrent communities you're in, that is where F*** invites will be offered to you. Not here.

Lol, let me guess, you were mad when you realized you couldn't just request ftn, no you flame others......

Just stfu, your point is nothing beyond obvious, but your no better than an ftn begger making this spam thread.

integral
08-08-2008, 04:12 AM

Lol, let me guess, you were mad when you realized you couldn't just request ftn, no you flame others......

Just stfu, your point is nothing beyond obvious, but your no better than an ftn begger making this spam thread.

The phenomenon of certain trackers opening invites is quite predictable: Requesters will make request threads; said threads will be flamed and hijacked by anti-requesters/dreamers/beggars. Anti-requesters/dreamers/beggars will make anti-requesting/dreaming/begging threads; said threads will be flamed and hijacked by requesters (and maybe more mature users). You can pretty much bet on each party making their respective threads when a closed tracker opens its doors.

flamers
08-08-2008, 04:23 AM

The phenomenon of certain trackers opening invites is quite predictable: Requesters will make request threads; said threads will be flamed and hijacked by anti-requesters/dreamers/beggars. Anti-requesters/dreamers/beggars will make anti-requesting/dreaming/begging threads; said threads will be flamed and hijacked by requesters (and maybe more mature users). You can pretty much bet on each party making their respective threads when a closed tracker opens its doors.

I'm not sure the point your saying, the thread is dumb because the topic is pointless, regardless of accuracy.

integral
08-08-2008, 04:27 AM
I'm not sure the point your saying, the thread is dumb because the topic is pointless, regardless of accuracy.

The point is the same thing happens over and over again, whether the request threads or the request-bashing threads are pointless or not. People have the right to their opinion, and have the choice to make requests.

Bashing or flaming someone for simply stating their opinion on the numerous request threads makes you just as bad as someone who bashes you for making a request thread. If you can't see that, you're most likely a guilty party. :D

aysomc
08-08-2008, 05:05 AM
well said integral. you really do like to debate. lol :P

integral
08-08-2008, 05:07 AM
well said integral. you really do like to debate. lol :P

Yeah, it passes the time, lol. :D

outfromdeep
08-08-2008, 05:14 AM
this thread itself went on 55+ replies:lol: and nearing to Requesting F*** no. of threads:lol:. I think now this thread must be closed.:whistling

c0njur
08-08-2008, 06:53 AM

This needs to be the opening paragraph of a sticky titled "How FST Works".

The Wanderer
08-08-2008, 07:18 AM
What differentiate this tracker from other trackers to not make requests? I know 2 people who got in after making request topics. :yes:

Disme
08-08-2008, 08:09 AM
I don't care if people want to make requests, but I can get annoyed with the way people request something.

Just the one-liner, coming from people that have been flaming others for that kind of lousy requests makes me want to post in their threads to point that out.

If you want others to put effort in their requests, at least do the same yourself. Anyway...I don't think there has been made one decent request since the invite @t F*** yet. I don't think that having 1000+ posts is a reason not to put effort in a request.

Groovy
08-08-2008, 08:13 AM

I Agree with You:whistling

deadalive1
08-08-2008, 08:46 AM
From my understanding of it, the rabbit is worth chasing and I know everyone would love to be there (myself included). I have to agree with Disme here tho. If you are going to mock a person for the one-line requests, then you should (when you make yours) put more effort into it.

This way if more people do it, it would show how a proper request should be made. A well thought out request is very rare here tho, but it shouldn't be that way.

It isn't that hard to do, take the time, think about what you want to say and apply it in written form.

I know (from my own perspective) I appreciate it. To me if a person takes the time and does this, it grabs my attention a hell of a lot faster than those who don't.

It tells me the person that did this obviously took the time to think about why they wanted X tracker or Y tracker. They in my eyes have a far better chance of getting what they requested.

I know the flaming shall continue (and probably some flaming of what I said here) but in the end, I know what I look for in fulfilling a request. While I can't speak for the others here, I'm sure a lot of them look at these types of requests a lot more than the one-liners. But this is just one mans opinion.

P.S.
Also, a thorough background check on the persons history should be done to weed out the pretenders as well.

Ok, flame away. :P

JROQuinn
08-08-2008, 09:05 AM
the thing is, its all a repetitive process. Someone requests then someone flames. There isnt many reasons for someone to want in a tracker but when those reasons are exhausted, it still isn't enough for the lil kids that insist on flaming a sincere request.

When it comes right down to it, there is not perfect request except 1.
That perfect request is not even requesting "it" at all but rather being invited from a friend that feels in their own opinion that you will be a valuable member.

jokzor
08-08-2008, 10:20 AM
i'm tired of this crap, i've known good and bad people here, altough i'd like to join f*** i'm glad i have almost everything i want and don't have to take this bullshit from half of the users here..
flamers.. fuck you :cool:

Ali-g
08-08-2008, 12:44 PM

Since u are NOT Everyone then I suggest u stop spamming this forum as u Do Not/CanNot know if anyone is going to get an invite!
The forum is made for Req and GA and as far as I know not for ppl to say STOP REQ! Who The F*ck are u to tell ppl what to do or not do... grrrr

So 1. Wrong section
2. Enough publicity to that tracker I think they do want none of ppl spelling their name
3. No flaming in here, no telling ppl what to do/not do

yakz091
08-12-2008, 05:59 AM
hmmm there are so many people out there who want to be in there just like the people who are in desired to be in.

so u dont have any right to tell stop asking.

yakz091
08-12-2008, 05:59 AM
hmmm there are so many people out there who want to be in there just like the people who are in desired to be in.

yakz091
08-12-2008, 06:13 AM

yakz091
08-12-2008, 06:14 AM

yakz091
08-12-2008, 06:19 AM

yakz091
08-12-2008, 06:31 AM

Torn
08-18-2008, 04:30 AM
It's all about networking.

You can, and will, get anything you want by making friends. It may not be immediately but it WILL eventually happen.

Instead of making requests, maybe you can take the time to learn/meet some of the members?

Think of it like this.... You talk to one person, and they talk to one person. Now you have two connections. Now, meet two people.... Those two people meet two other people. Now you'll be connected with six people. So and and so forth.

Get off the internet and start networking in real life. :)

yevgeny
08-18-2008, 04:51 AM
i think people acknowledge their chances are slim to nothing, they should be allowed to post their requests. i think people who aren't even on the site censoring its url shows a regard for the rabbits privacy.

if you don't make it known that you're interested how do you expect to get in.. that they will find you?.. thats funny.

YQZ
08-18-2008, 05:12 AM
Congrats on the triple post.