PDA

View Full Version : Request for Cartoon Chaos invite

fstokebanget
08-08-2008, 01:50 AM
Hi...
Anyone could kindly help me get into Cartoon Chaos ?

Thanks a lot

respawn40
08-08-2008, 01:59 AM
From an admin there...

Please note that this site is closed and there are no invitations at the moment, so the only way you can have an account here is if you already have one.
Please look after your ratio's and seed back as much as you can .

Looks like you can't join anytime soon :( They have a pretty good selection of older, classic cartoons there; they even have banned cartoons.

I'm scared to death to download anything there. There aren't very many leechers, so it can get really hard to seed something back, especially on the older torrents. Apparently they had a seed bonus system of sorts, but disabled it because of too many hit-n-runs. I didn't even know about it; their layout is pretty confusing.

Do NOT Hit 'N' Run!! You MUST seed to a 1.1 ratio. If you do not follow these rules you will be warned regardless of your class.
Everyone should aim for a 1.1 torrent ratio. We realize this may not always be possible, this is why we have the H&R rule. Due to the great amount of torrents on the site staff will always look at your individual torrent ratio first and foremost. Your global ratio comes second. If you have an excessively low global ratio your account may be disabled.

That's pretty much all it says about downloading, but IDK WTF that second point means.

/minirant-ish thing

Anyways, good luck getting in.

JROQuinn
08-08-2008, 02:04 AM
can u confirm if the 2 dvd collection of Heckle & Jeckle is there?

outfromdeep
08-08-2008, 03:13 AM
@fstokebanget (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/fstokebanget-168464)
PM me:)

respawn40
08-08-2008, 03:17 AM
can u confirm if the 2 dvd collection of Heckle & Jeckle is there?

Nope, don't see any Heckle and Jeckle.

JROQuinn
08-08-2008, 04:53 AM
k thanks

fstokebanget
08-08-2008, 02:46 PM
got the invite, thanks a lot