PDA

View Full Version : what the hell is wrong is with rts

LuckIEE
08-08-2008, 11:45 AM
I registered with rts3 forum and now it says access denied. what the hell is that now. i was a member of the previous rts but nothing. does anyone know whats wrong with this.
thanks

Patriot foreve
08-08-2008, 12:47 PM
guess you missed the latest official announcement in the forums before changing to the tracker but you can read the blogspot or come to the irc channel

http://www.runningthescene.blogspot.com/

invites will be sent to RTS3 Forum members within 48 hrs of tracker launch and tracker has already been launched today 8/8/08

Mr.sharer
08-08-2008, 12:53 PM
RTSv3 Categories have been chosen and they will be

Appz,
Rmvb Movies
Ipod/Mp4
Mobiles
Foreign Releases
User-Releases Section

that looks good :)

LubTheStaringCat
08-08-2008, 12:55 PM
I think they may want to keep there site loe key, for the time being.
they may not be opened yet, It could be in beta testing maybe.
all we can do watch and wait.

stoi
08-08-2008, 01:03 PM
maybe im just getting sceptical in my old age, and maybe i should not even say this.

but this thread looks to me like a

"I dont want to advertise us on FST, you go and complain, and i will reply to you, that way i can reply to you without making it look like i am advertising"

just PF last post before this one was the 24th of last month, and he just manages to come on 30 minutes after this guy has a problem lol

but whatever, i just found it quite amusing.

GL with the tracker, and if this is version 3, it sounds like your going to need it :) (not sure of the history and dont really care, and im just in a weird fettle so dont take any notice)

Mr.sharer
08-08-2008, 01:09 PM
maybe im just getting sceptical in my old age, and maybe i should not even say this.

"I dont want to advertise us on FST, you go and complain, and i will reply to you, that way i can reply to you without making it look like i am advertising"

just PF last post before this one was the 24th of last month, and he just manages to come on 30 minutes after this guy has a problem lol

isnt that quite obvious ? :lol: .. i thought i was the only one feeling that way .

anyway i like the categories of the site

JROQuinn
08-08-2008, 01:11 PM
get ready for the requests to start poppin up & of course the childish flames by the kids :)

Patriot foreve
08-08-2008, 01:21 PM

but whatever, i just found it quite amusing.

GL with the tracker, and if this is version 3, it sounds like your going to need it :) (not sure of the history and dont really care, and im just in a weird fettle so dont take any notice)

well stoi,i never wanted to advertise it on fst or in any other place and alot of rts members who knows me well know that because if i really wanted i could have easily promoted the site since the forums were online but i didn't because i only wanted members who really liked the old place and and wanted to comeback besides why would i promote a tracker which is still in beta testing phase

as for my reply to the member who was asking,if you looked well you can easily see that i login alot to fst and i always read posted topics and my lack of participation here has some reasons which isn't the place to post it here

anyhow the member was asking regarding an issue considering my site so i replied as you always do when BCG members ask questions in here

stoi
08-08-2008, 01:31 PM
it was some light hearted humour, keep your hair on, and i cant even see what your last logged in time was, never mind how many times you have logged in.

other ppl have a mess on, ppl see it for what it is, a joke, i do it, and people take it so serious, and lets just say, i am pretty bored of coming accross all serious lol

so no offence meant ok.

SgtMajor
08-08-2008, 03:18 PM
No doubt she'll use her other account for publicising RTS stuff :-/

Something Else
08-08-2008, 03:43 PM
Oh noes. The blue writing is back.
My eyes are bleeding.

/slashes wrists.

kooftspc11
08-08-2008, 03:48 PM
im just a weird fettle so dont take any notice)

what the hettle is a fettle?

Nemrod
08-08-2008, 04:36 PM

From Dictionay.reference.com

–noun
1. state; condition: in fine fettle.
–verb (used with object)
2. Ceramics. to remove mold marks from (a cast piece).
3. Metallurgy.
a. to remove sand from (a casting).
b. to repair the hearth of (an open-hearth furnace).

:huh:

SgtMajor
08-08-2008, 04:41 PM

Just put the kettle on luv and stfu! :P

wheeloftime
08-08-2008, 06:35 PM
When I saw the title of this thread I thought the poster was asking for opinions about what people thought was wrong with rts in general.

Wonder how long that thread would have got?

LuckIEE
08-08-2008, 08:45 PM
wonderful

NA_Magus
08-09-2008, 09:23 AM
When I saw the title of this thread I thought the poster was asking for opinions about what people thought was wrong with rts in general.

Wonder how long that thread would have got?
LMAO

While they may have a LONG list...
whos to know for sure. Its been almost a yr since they last went down I believe. So maybe alot more people forgot about the site than we think.

All I remember were a couple unique packs. Other than that it was just another 0day.

stoi
08-09-2008, 12:01 PM
# (transitive, Geordie) To be upset or in bad mood.

Divint fettle yersel ower that!

even though thats not entirely correct, its just slang for mood, weird fettle = weird mood.

it is just a North East England thing though lol

LuckIEE
08-10-2008, 12:33 AM
nothing yet peeps what about you guys did you guys get it ?

puckface
08-10-2008, 12:39 AM
what the hell is wrong is with rts (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-what-hell-wrong-rts-307104/?)

ummmm... it's rts

Artemis
08-10-2008, 01:02 AM
nothing yet peeps what about you guys did you guys get it ?

Nope, I truly don't 'get it' ...............