PDA

View Full Version : Request PTN

Patryk24
08-08-2008, 06:08 PM
Hello. I'm just wondering if someone could give me invite to PTN. I'm not any kind of traders, I just want to be a member of PTN.I'was looking for invite(on other forums) but no one have it.Why I wanna be a member??The answer is very simply,beacuse PTN is tracker wich I was looking since i strated with bittorrent. I just wanne be there for community(on sites like PTN the community is the best).If someone want any screenshots of my torrent sites I can send them on pm. I will be very grateful for this invite. Thx in advance guys.

PS Sorry for my bad english:(;)

RedRansom
08-08-2008, 06:21 PM
what do you think about content of PTN?

Patryk24
08-08-2008, 06:39 PM
Sorry but I'dont understand you.I wrote in my previous post that my main reason to be a member of PTN is community of this tracker not a contest of torrents that are on it(of course torrents are very important cause but not on sites like PTN IMO). I hope that you understand me.

killercam101
08-08-2008, 08:12 PM
PTN doesn't need community at the moment they need seeders/leechers

Tokeman
08-08-2008, 08:42 PM
What they need is an active community :)

danio
08-08-2008, 09:54 PM
Sorry but I'dont understand you.I wrote in my previous post that my main reason to be a member of PTN is community of this tracker not a contest of torrents that are on it(of course torrents are very important cause but not on sites like PTN IMO). I hope that you understand me.

torrents aren't important on trackers like PTN? i'd like you to elaborate that statement please.

Adydas23
08-08-2008, 11:09 PM
Good luck

CPC464
08-09-2008, 06:37 AM

members at PTn are mostly active in the threads were they only have to post one word, eg word association, rate the avater. anything different and no one seems interested

Theory11
08-09-2008, 07:26 AM
pm me we can talk.

Patryk24
08-09-2008, 10:18 AM
Ok guys I see that we have diffrent opinion about PTN(and mostly about "community"trackers). As I said my opinion is very simple. At trackers like PTN torrents aren't the main reason to be on it.killercam101 said that what PTN need now are active seeders/leechers(I don't know exactly what the sitiuation is on PTN I'mean I don't know hom many seeders/leechers are on PTN torrent now but I think if you are patient you can wait to download any torrent even very long time, the most important reason for me is the torrent I was looking for is on this page). Ok next case. CPC464 I thing you are right but not exactly. Of course some(maybe on PTN most users)don't use forum to say one word or just request an avatar or something like this. I thing that I'am diffrent user(maybe I' wrong).

tutipute
08-09-2008, 04:11 PM
pm me we can talk.

As far as i know, only recruiters and staff members can currently invite new users. So if Theory11 is not one, you guys can enjoy a nice chit-chat...
But then again, i might be wrong.

hassaan
08-09-2008, 04:21 PM
pm me we can talk.

As far as i know, only recruiters and staff members can currently invite new users. So if Theory11 is not one, you guys can enjoy a nice chit-chat...
But then again, i might be wrong.
I endorse sagib's view point

respawn40
08-09-2008, 05:04 PM

I always manage to get near a 1:1 on every torrent I've downloaded there; I don't think there's a short supply of leechers/seeders. There's no reason at PTN to not leech.

Patryk24
08-09-2008, 07:12 PM

I always manage to get near a 1:1 on every torrent I've downloaded there; I don't think there's a short supply of leechers/seeders. There's no reason at PTN to not leech.
You mean that on PTN you don't need to have high speed connection or maybe beacuse on PTN is freelech all you have to do is leech a torrent for 36h??

killercam101
08-09-2008, 07:19 PM
talk to theory11 <===

Patryk24
08-09-2008, 07:22 PM
talk to theory11 <===
I did it before;)

respawn40
08-09-2008, 07:53 PM
You mean that on PTN you don't need to have high speed connection or maybe beacuse on PTN is freelech all you have to do is leech a torrent for 36h??

I get 100-200 kpb/s UP (mind you I have Commucast throttling me) on pretty much every torrent I've ever downloaded there;you don't NEED a seedbox. And considering how their "ratio" and gold systems work, there's no reason not to download as much as you can and seed for as long as you can. I have at least a .7 on most of my torrents there, and I've only been a member for a week or two.

Theory11
08-10-2008, 10:23 AM

I get 100-200 kpb/s UP (mind you I have Commucast throttling me) on pretty much every torrent I've ever downloaded there;you don't NEED a seedbox. And considering how their "ratio" and gold systems work, there's no reason not to download as much as you can and seed for as long as you can. I have at least a .7 on most of my torrents there, and I've only been a member for a week or two.

seedbox is not a requirement for PtN, but it is prefer for those who upload frequently, especially Uploader class. Otherwise we only require you to seed back to 1:1 or a minimum of 72 hours.

and to correct sagib, regular members can also receive invites at staff discretion, and they are allowed to request invites through application at the moment.

Patryk24
08-10-2008, 01:11 PM
Thx for help guys I get what I was looking for ;). The topic now can be closed.

integral
08-10-2008, 01:16 PM
Close it yourself.