08-09-2008, 05:15 PM
looking for e**** , RS 1 year
pm me best offer:fst:

Casper413
08-09-2008, 05:49 PM
pmed

LubTheStaringCat
08-09-2008, 05:51 PM
Hows about giving It away, Instead of a trade.
Your just risking your account m8.
A lot of people would appreciate the gift of an Invite to the Rabbit.
Remember the FTN lessen, the staff there took all the Invites away.
But I guess you'll not listen, and all the Invites at the Rabbit will get pruned as well.
And ruin It for the rest of us, who would appreciate an Invite to the Rabbit
By doing something as stupid a thing like this.

predateur
08-09-2008, 06:50 PM
But I guess you'll not listen, and all the Invites at the Rabbit will get pruned as well.

wrong section, your shity comment is not welcom here (trade section)

jokzor
08-09-2008, 06:52 PM

rather do shity comments than shitty attitudes that will only make ftwr close invites.. oh the stupid ppl.. :dry:

stoi
08-09-2008, 06:53 PM
not trying to be funny here, but where is that rule where anti-traders (and i dont even think the poster is an anti trader in all honesty) cant post in this forum.

because if it is a rule, im fucked for BCG trades arnet i.

killercam101
08-09-2008, 07:24 PM
Stoi but there's a difference BCG is actually your site (so when people trade it is your business in a way -going against site rules) , but Focus isn't (im 99.99% sure) even a member of FTWR ...

stoi
08-09-2008, 07:26 PM
Ok then what about benchez, he quite regularly posts in BCG trade threads and reports them for me, in case im not around, and in all honesty i dont frequent this section all that much.

so im just wondering, is there a rule in place now, or not. because i dont want to get benchez into trouble doing my dirty work (not that i asked him to he just does it :) )

outfromdeep
08-09-2008, 07:27 PM

It's his decision mate. When u will get Ftrw next time then make a GA of it:D.

Something Else
08-09-2008, 07:30 PM
There is no rule anywhere that says someone can't reply with their opinion in an open thread on a public forum. That would be mental.

outfromdeep
08-09-2008, 07:33 PM

I think he has given his opinion on that opinion:lol::naughty:

Night0wl
08-09-2008, 07:59 PM
waiting for thread made by xxx777 entitled "F*** staff suck and banned me for no reason at all:(:(:("

outfromdeep
08-09-2008, 08:00 PM
waiting for thread made by xxx777 entitled "F*** staff suck and banned me for no reason at all:(:(:("
this is what i call jealousy:lol::P

LubTheStaringCat
08-09-2008, 08:03 PM
I am neither for or against, If the poster wants to lose the Rabbit then go right ahaed.
It's nothing to do with anyone, he's the one that's going to be crying at the end of the day.

As for shitty comments well I don't really need to say anything,
the Arswipe “predateur” opens his mouth and made a complete jackass out of himself.
“predateur” the next time think before you speak.

It's his decision mate. When u will get Ftrw next time then make a GA of it:D.

when I do become a member of the Rabbit, If I am ever graced with an Invite.
I will choose someone worthy of the Invite and responsible.

Duckater
08-09-2008, 08:08 PM
Not only may it ruin it for members there with invites but will also mean even less chance of any requests being filled here by any one as will not want to risk their accounts on there

Night0wl
08-09-2008, 08:40 PM

Tell me when to lmao. Go check if I ever asked for it here, then think of the reason why I wouldn't. Then think about that I don't trade, maybe click on my profile and do the 2+2=4 thing.

danio
08-09-2008, 08:41 PM

Tell me when to lmao. Go check if I ever asked for it here, then think of the reason why I wouldn't. Then think about that I don't trade, maybe click on my profile and do the 2+2=4 thing.

:lol:

th0r
08-09-2008, 08:43 PM
looking for e****fuck off

zoeygirly
08-09-2008, 08:55 PM

+10 Couldn't have said it better myself

outfromdeep
08-09-2008, 08:56 PM

check my profile too. Do mine 1+1=2 before that:lol::lol:. When a fella created a thread for his purpose, then there is no need of spammers like us to jump in and spam his thread. Even I know thread like this where it will will lead to. So what, let him do that. Becoz It's his choice. I know the taste of frtw and I GA it to my close one:naughty:

Night0wl
08-09-2008, 09:00 PM
Well I like telling the future ;)

BTW Everyone knows that 1+1= 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 etc.

ghurka
08-09-2008, 09:05 PM
waiting for thread made by xxx777 entitled "F*** staff suck and banned me for no reason at all:(:(:("He needs to be a member there for that to happen ;)

kuracat
08-09-2008, 09:08 PM
waiting for thread made by xxx777 entitled "F*** staff suck and banned me for no reason at all:(:(:("He needs to be a member there for that to happen ;)

what are you implying to?

Duckater
08-09-2008, 09:14 PM
No true member of ftwr would trade an invite or do it as a give away so this may well be a hoaxor :)

Disme
08-09-2008, 10:44 PM
Are traders stupid??? Or do they want the attention by letting everyone post in these threads and thus bumping it all the time.

Why don't they just post their trade and close the thread???

bladesharp
08-10-2008, 02:06 AM
Are traders stupid??? Or do they want the attention by letting everyone post in these threads and thus bumping it all the time.

Why don't they just post their trade and close the thread???

yeah one of the very best way can be followed to avoid people expressign some frustrations :)

lovejj
08-10-2008, 03:12 AM
if ppl want trade high lvl here
better to close thread.
so many stupid ass want to post useless words.
if u do not like trade,not come this section.

M3dium
08-10-2008, 03:33 AM
This guy is def. a scammer...If not, sorry (not really) about your account that is soon to be lost ;-)

lolier
08-10-2008, 05:22 AM
dude, i hope that you use some damn good proxies, because if not, say bye bye to everything from ftwr to demonoid.
i suggest some good ssh and a strong elite proxy(might be slow, but no chance they get to you after that).

bblogs
08-10-2008, 08:01 AM
600+ threads in the trade section and you still get whinging anti-traders :rolleyes:

Is it so important that you feel you need to hijack every thread?? Let me remind you all that this is the internet.

Night0wl
08-10-2008, 09:33 AM
600+ threads in the trade section and you still get whinging anti-traders :rolleyes:

Is it so important that you feel you need to hijack every thread?? Let me remind you all that this is the internet.

Excuse me but go fuck yourself. Some asswipe comes here trying to trade my favorite tracker, I will make it as difficult as possible.

xxx777 gdiaf

clear enough??

mafija
08-10-2008, 09:55 AM

Excuse me but go fuck yourself. Some asswipe comes here trying to trade my favorite tracker, I will make it as difficult as possible.

xxx777 gdiaf

clear enough??

fuck you and your favorite tracker:frusty:.this is trade section.:angry:
clear enough??:shutup:Blue_Skies

fucking spamer:yup:

ghurka
08-10-2008, 10:03 AM

Is it so important that you feel you need to hijack every thread?? Let me remind you all that this is the internet.And let me remind you that there are plenty of scammers at FST....haven't you even considered the possibility that there is no invite to trade here. You need to wake up and smell the BS.

mafija
08-10-2008, 10:09 AM
@ghurka I agree with you.99,9999% this guy is a scammer,but if someone is a stupid to trade with this guy let him go.but we dont need bullshit in each thread from anti-trade-begers.

integral
08-10-2008, 10:21 AM
Get over it.

Theory11
08-10-2008, 10:28 AM
hey OP prove to us u got the account eh?

outfromdeep
08-10-2008, 11:34 AM
@ghurka I agree with you.99,9999% this guy is a scammer,but if someone is a stupid to trade with this guy let him go.but we dont need bullshit in each thread from anti-trade-begers.

Till it proves, u can't name a fella as Scammer:noes:.

F.B.I
08-10-2008, 12:26 PM

:lol: Here's a lover :)

LubTheStaringCat
08-10-2008, 08:56 PM
There been a lot Heming & Hawing In this thread.
And certain folk making the name of the Rabbit sound Cheep.

I would like to be Invited to the Rabbit but not In this way.
Hopefully I can earn that one day,

IdolEyes787
08-10-2008, 09:40 PM
And certain folk making the name of the Rabbit sound Cheep.

Focus you're confusing the Rabbit with the Bird.

bblogs
08-11-2008, 09:50 AM
Some asswipe comes here trying to trade my favorite tracker, I will make it as difficult as possible.

You scan trading forums to fight trades with a wave of spam?

Some people take the net too seriously :mellow:

invadercat
08-11-2008, 10:42 AM
its ok for him to trade that and from the other site its ok for the site's admins to catch and ban him for braking the rules. but i don't think its ok for all the anti trade heroes to spam random threads like this....

just my 2 cents.

PlayeR
08-12-2008, 12:47 PM
Is the Invite still available? I heard the invite will expiry in 1 week or few weeks if I am not wrong. but if nobody trades their E acc nor their 1 year RS acc. Instead of keeping it, I would like to apply for it :happy:. I will really appreciate it. Though it is unlikely to happen, Just thought I would give it a try, just in case you change your mind. :D..

PS: What bblogs said is 100% correct. it is just Internet. Do not take too seriously. It will just shorten your lifespan :yup:

integral
08-12-2008, 12:51 PM
Instead of keeping it, I would like to apply for it :happy:. I will really appreciate it.

I doubt the guy will give it to you for free, it seems he has set his goals up quite well.

PlayeR
08-12-2008, 01:34 PM
Though it is unlikely to happen, Just thought I would give it a try, just in case you change your mind...

That is why I said this. Just Hope he change his mind
and I hope he would :happy: