PDA

View Full Version : [Request] BCG!!

hassaan
08-09-2008, 08:51 PM
Hi, can anyone invite me to BCG?? I'll be a good user and will of course rep the inviter.
I can also show proofs. Thanks in advance.;)

stoi
08-09-2008, 08:54 PM
we do not have invites atm. but that is going to change very soon, our referal system is very nearly coded, but we are moving servers again very soon, so im not sure if it will be put on before or after that.

if its before it could be within the next week depending on how testing goes.

if its after it will be within the next month i hope.

hassaan
08-09-2008, 09:00 PM
we do not have invites atm. but that is going to change very soon, our referal system is very nearly coded, but we are moving servers again very soon, so im not sure if it will be put on before or after that.

if its before it could be within the next week depending on how testing goes.

if its after it will be within the next month i hope.
Thanks for the info buddy!!! After all the changes please do consider inviting me!!

stoi
08-09-2008, 09:03 PM
well if i get anyone from here, i will just create the account, they are not going on my referal tree lol if you screw up or cheat i am screwed.

because if i do refer, and one of my referers screw up, then im going to get punished for it, yes i am the owner, but if i expect my members to do it, then i have to as well.

If i can get someone i can trust they will.

hassaan
08-10-2008, 06:39 AM
well if i get anyone from here, i will just create the account, they are not going on my referal tree lol if you screw up or cheat i am screwed.

because if i do refer, and one of my referers screw up, then im going to get punished for it, yes i am the owner, but if i expect my members to do it, then i have to as well.

If i can get someone i can trust they will.
If you want proof I'll provide you ratios of my other accounts.;)

The Wanderer
08-10-2008, 08:18 AM

:lol: :lol: Sorry, stoi... I couldn't resist, especially to the bold part. It's really nice to see that attitude at a owner of a tracker. That speaks volumes about what kind of person you are.

All the best. :)

hassaan
08-10-2008, 09:12 AM

:lol: :lol: Sorry, stoi... I couldn't resist, especially to the bold part. It's really nice to see that attitude at a owner of a tracker. That speaks volumes about what kind of person you are.

All the best. :)
I'm impressed as well because usually owners consider them high and mighty not talking to anyone; making only sarcastic posts to commoners. On the other hand stoi is down to earth and honest. I like you buddy thats why I've rep-ed you as well.:D
Thanks to wanderer as well for supporting me!!

stoi
08-10-2008, 03:00 PM
well i just think that if i expect a new member to do it, or any member for that matter, then the staff and that includes me should have the same rule in place.

With the SP system i get the same as a user does, 1 SP per hour, and i will never donate even if i do put cash in, so i will never have the star to get 2 SP per hour.

Ok i can seed 15 while getting SP on 2 at a time, same as uploaders, but i never have anymore than 2 torrents in my client at any 1 time anyway (max i have had in 5 years in 6) so the 15 is wasted on me.

It works both ways though, that way if we get members complaining, i can just say, well i can do it, why cant you. instead of them complaining, and me not knowing what its like to be that far down the ladder because i get so many perks, ive forgot what its like.

btw cheers for the rep, but it doesnt bother me 1 bit, I hide it anyway, and I hate the rep system lol

"add a trading rep point" if you hover over the tick.

yuch

Something Else
08-10-2008, 03:04 PM
Giving rep points without a trade or giveaway is against the rules. :no:

killercam101
08-10-2008, 06:55 PM
Stoi since there is now a referral system and you work closely with FST would you be willing to make a "sticky" for BCG applications based on a certain criteria : like been a member for 6 months on FST ? Rather then just having users from BCG get referrals for request made on FST?

stoi
08-10-2008, 07:04 PM
Well in all honesty, im really hoping none of my members put the referals on here and sites like this (i know they will but i hope they dont).

because once its going strong, the conequences of Refering a few bad members could be disastrous, and lets be honest here, there are a lot of bad members on FST and the like, there are some rare gems, but they are few and far between.

And you have to be a member on BCG for 6 months before you can even get these, but User class can get them.

And like i said, i can make accounts now quite easy, no one from FST will ever get on my referal tree, i have seen me get to many bad users in my giveaways (and thats the owner getting them in and they are still scum) god help normal members that get them in through here.

I quite like FST. but from my own personal experience, its not the best place to get members from i have to say.

hassaan
08-10-2008, 07:57 PM
Member not just here but on other forums as well should respect the fact the inviter's own account is at stake when they invite someone. Not just their own respect but the respect of their inviter is at stake.

Something Else
08-10-2008, 07:58 PM
Giving rep points without a trade or giveaway is against the rules. :no:

Backseat moderation should be, too.

But it isn't.

hassaan
08-11-2008, 09:43 AM
I got what I wanted. The topic can now be closed.

invadercat
08-11-2008, 10:26 AM
/me starving for a BCG invite....

DeathAngel
08-11-2008, 11:11 AM
I quite like FST. but from my own personal experience, its not the best place to get members from i have to say.

You are perfectly right , Although FST contains awesome users and friends of mine , it's still full of traders and cheaters ... it's a dangerous call to trust someone here unless you know him quiet well .

hassaan
08-11-2008, 11:14 AM

You are perfectly right , Although FST contains awesome users and friends of mine , it's still full of traders and cheaters ... it's a dangerous call to trust someone here unless you know him quiet well .
Very true;)

DeathAngel
08-11-2008, 11:20 AM
Very true;)

I started my bit-torrents life here . but a user once told me that if you decide to be a non-trader you won't ever be able to join high leveled trackers . So I decided that I won't post here anymore . I left and here I'm back , as F*N , TT , S*L user and lots others , I didn't ever have to trade :D . FST trading system is against every tracker rules . That's why it's hard to trust anyone here , unless you are sure that he's a trustworthy person .