PDA

View Full Version : Help Me With Global.gmarket.co.kr For The First Time Using Gmarket

GINZY
08-10-2008, 04:13 AM
hi guys

i have my paypal so i try to use it for payment to buy something in gmarket

but now i have some questions

1.first thing i have to do is send my money from my paypal to [email protected] ? and after that i have to Confirm Foreign Funds Deposit right? as i read , After 2 business days from the day you deposited money into G account, you can check all your deposit details on this page. ===> so after 2 days, my money will appear in G account-Cash Balance ? and then i can buy anything

so i have to deposit money first and after that i can buy [email protected] will send the money from my paypal to my G account.
or i can order something and after that send the money to [email protected] via paypal?

- Confirm Foreign Funds Deposit

If it has been over 2 days since you have deposited into your account and still has indicated as ‘unconfirmed’===> where can i see its status "unconfirmed" or "confirmed"
please review the deposit history below.

Please type correctly transaction date, the amount of deposit, and Paypal ID. ===> In the YEAR box, i can only choose 2 options: 107 and 108. What that means? 107 is 2007, 108 is 2008 ???? please guide me

2.how long dost it takes when my money in G account transfer to the seller's G account ?after that it takes 2-3 days for shipping right?

3.About the goods from Gmarket , all are brand new ? about the quality ? are they real ones such like brand Prada, D&G,Bally...... or the fake ones?
question about the laptop, the qualitu of the laptop is good ? they take it from the OEM ?all they are with the Korean keyboard ?

there 's many thigns i dont know so sorry for asking too much

Waiting for you reply

thanks

Mr JP Fugley
08-10-2008, 09:25 AM
I don't like people who trade torrent site invites. I don't see why they would then ask for help and advice, given that they clearly don't care what other people think or what other people want.

I cannot separate a person from their actions, that's what defines them.

condom-man
08-10-2008, 10:10 AM
in other words he ^^ doesn't know jack shit about it neither do i

puckface
08-10-2008, 01:31 PM
I don't like people who trade torrent site invites. I don't see why they would then ask for help and advice, given that they clearly don't care what other people think or what other people want.

kinda like acting like a jackass?

Mr JP Fugley
08-10-2008, 02:33 PM

Indeed, if that's what people choose to act like that's what they are.

If it's true you are what you eat you must do a lot of muff diving.

Something Else
08-10-2008, 02:39 PM
:lol:

cunt-punched.

puckface
08-10-2008, 02:56 PM

Really man, from your original post in this thread you sound like a total and complete jackass, which upon further investigation, most of your posts do.

You come across as a self-important, holier than thou, 'I'm better than you' fuckwad who obviously has nothing better in his life (9000 posts??) to do than put people down who want genuine help in a forum. Get a life, really. Just a bit of advice.

Mr JP Fugley
08-10-2008, 03:03 PM

Really man, from your original post in this thread you sound like a total and complete jackass, which upon further investigation, most of your posts do.

You come across as a self-important, holier than thou, 'I'm better than you' fuckwad who obviously has nothing better in his life (9000 posts??) to do than put people down who want genuine help in a forum. Get a life, really. Just a bit of advice.

New form of "Get a life, get laid, wanker" I love them. :happy:

So what is it you do with your life. Trade invitations to Bit Torrent site. Yes I'll be taking advice from you. :yup:

Please believe me when I say this, you thinking I am a "jackass" means that I'm not like you, right. Which makes me happier than you can imagine. In fact if you could insult me some more I would really appreciate it. It will help my self esteem no end. :01:

Oh and I've got loads more than 9,000 posts. Feel free to include that in your next piece.

GINZY
08-10-2008, 03:38 PM
lit bit disappointed after i saw 7 replies.

@Mr JP Fugley: you have thousand of people to hate dude, i think u too serious. even u can help me out, thank in advance, i dont need ur help.live ur life.i'm very happy if you say nothing in my thread .Really appreciate.

have to find some Korean cause they use Gmarket
Any South Korean here ? hello

Something Else
08-10-2008, 03:47 PM
Oh fuck off. You twat.

Something Else
08-10-2008, 03:48 PM
Nobody cares about your fucking pyramid scheme so rod off.

Something Else
08-10-2008, 03:49 PM
Plus won. :eyebrows:

Mr JP Fugley
08-10-2008, 03:54 PM
@Mr JP Fugley: you have thousand of people to hate dude, i think u too serious. even u can help me out, thank in advance, i dont need ur help.live ur life.i'm very happy if you say nothing in my thread .Really appreciate.

My thread :lol:

That's another one of my favourite things. They post in "The Lounge" which is here specifically to keep spam away from the rest of the board and then get annoyed when people spam.

Why the fuck would anyone here want to use Korean ebay. It would be mental to the max.

clocker
08-10-2008, 04:31 PM
Why the fuck would anyone here want to use Korean ebay.
The excellent selection of kimchi, silly.

Mr JP Fugley
08-10-2008, 04:39 PM
I just have store bought kimchi

Guillaume
08-10-2008, 04:42 PM
Can you deal with this one (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-jack-shit-awe-schitt-and-o-schitt-post2927418/postcount1) too? I can't be arsed to.

Mr JP Fugley
08-10-2008, 04:50 PM
Can't be arsed. :lol: How apt.

He's just new, Guillaume. How do you know he's an invite seller, can you just tell.

Guillaume
08-10-2008, 04:51 PM
A gut feeling, I guess.

Mr JP Fugley
08-10-2008, 04:53 PM
:drummer:

Skweeky
08-10-2008, 07:39 PM
:lol:

I love the lounge!

It's such a dog eat dog world and I love being a bitch in it.

Mr JP Fugley
08-10-2008, 07:47 PM
meeow.

Skweeky
08-10-2008, 07:49 PM
I think the correct way to get rid of phlegm in the throat is to say 'Wycliff' from the back of your throat.

According to Justin Lee Collins anyway.

condom-man
08-10-2008, 07:49 PM
who is justin lee collins anyway

Skweeky
08-10-2008, 07:51 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/15/Justin_Lee_Collins_20070728.JPG/177px-Justin_Lee_Collins_20070728.JPG

condom-man
08-10-2008, 07:53 PM
comedian eh ? never heard of him before

Skweeky
08-10-2008, 07:57 PM
I don't think he would be well appreciated in India...

Mr JP Fugley
08-10-2008, 08:19 PM
Neither would Mr so called Condominium.