PDA

View Full Version : TehConnection trouble

Ivanov
08-10-2008, 04:10 PM
Hi all :)
I have an account in TH that has been disabled due inactivity. I started work at office for the summer holiday and I don't have a lot of free time for torrenting. Now I can't login in my acc, either enter IRC channel. I can't signup for new account, too because my IP is already in use. Funny situation... Can somebody tell me what to do or who to contact for help?

SgtMajor
08-10-2008, 04:13 PM
If you know seppypom, you will find him at his usual haunts.

If not, you may PM here: seppypom (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/seppypom-107415)

And then please just be patient, nothing worse than impatient peeps.

condom-man
08-10-2008, 04:32 PM
Hi all :)
I have an account in TH that has been disabled due inactivity. I started work at office for the summer holiday and I don't have a lot of free time for torrenting. Now I can't login in my acc, either enter IRC channel. I can't signup for new account, too because my IP is already in use. Funny situation... Can somebody tell me what to do or who to contact for help?

yea . signup again

SgtMajor
08-10-2008, 04:35 PM
I can't signup for new account, too because my IP is already in use.

yea . signup again

Why do we get blessed with more idiots each & every day?

condom-man
08-10-2008, 04:40 PM
oh sorry , i didnt see that part :(

eram
08-10-2008, 05:01 PM
yea . signup again

Why do we get blessed with more idiots each & every day?

only god knows :)

seppypom
08-11-2008, 01:22 AM
I re-enabled it for you, but if you dont get in there soon, it will just deactivate again! Let me know! and you can always go on the irc
irc.p2p-net.eu
#tc.support

Revo15
09-17-2010, 08:41 AM
Had the same thing happen, Been inactive due to time away and bad internet, i just upgraded to fios and new computer. Now i can upload but no account now. seppypom can you re-enable it? if so thanks.

n00bz0r
09-17-2010, 02:25 PM
Bumped a 2 year old thread. Thats gotta be a record.
Mad props for using the search function though. :thumbsup:

anon
09-17-2010, 03:27 PM
Had the same thing happen, Been inactive due to time away and bad internet, i just upgraded to fios and new computer. Now i can upload but no account now. seppypom can you re-enable it? if so thanks.

/server irc.tehconnection.eu

I think the channel is #TC.Support.

1000possibleclaws
09-17-2010, 03:32 PM
fyi these bumps come from search engine indexes, not our search function. if only people ever bothered with our search :P

InvertedNipple
06-08-2011, 09:05 AM
hi, i just tried to login, and it says -- Your account has been disabled.
This is either due to inactivity or rule violation.

if this is because of a ratio watch violation, i've been doing EVERYTHING i can to get freeleech files, but they keep becoming un-freeleech, and it's impossible for me to catch when they are and aren't freeleech. please, email and let me know if this is the case and what i can do to resolve the issue.

i joined this forum specifically to get in contact with those who are in charge of tehconnection.eu, so please, please please please, can you contact me, because i am very interested and dedicated to getting my ratio to the proper number, and i would very much like to remain a part of the tehconnection community.

thank you so much.

anon
06-08-2011, 06:34 PM

if this is because of a ratio watch violation, i've been doing EVERYTHING i can to get freeleech files, but they keep becoming un-freeleech, and it's impossible for me to catch when they are and aren't freeleech. please, email and let me know if this is the case and what i can do to resolve the issue.

my email is (Removed to protect you from spambots)

i joined this forum specifically to get in contact with those who are in charge of tehconnection.eu, so please, please please please, can you contact me, because i am very interested and dedicated to getting my ratio to the proper number, and i would very much like to remain a part of the tehconnection community.

thank you so much.

irc.tehconnection.eu
#tc.support

Fire up an IRC client and join that, it'll be much faster.

bijoy
06-08-2011, 06:45 PM

my email is [email protected]

thank you so much.

edit & remove your email :P

InvertedNipple
06-11-2011, 05:57 AM
tried the site, but i'm a little confused.

help a noob out :D

anon
06-11-2011, 08:33 PM
What site, and what do you need help with?

If you don't know how to use IRC, then there are a thousand guides on Google.

yatta23
08-12-2011, 09:42 PM
Is the following irc still active? I am unable to connect. Is there another way to get a hold of the tehconnection staff? I signed up to the tehconnection but never received my confirmation email. I may have fat fingered my email address.

irc.tehconnection.eu
#tc.support

anon
08-12-2011, 10:01 PM
The IRC server works fine. Why can't you connect?

If I remember correctly, hxck is staff on TC and also a member here. But I'm unsure of how often he checks the forum.

yatta23
08-12-2011, 11:09 PM
For some reason my ISP's dns server is redirecting irc.tehconnection.eu to another server. I changed my connection to use a different dns server and it's working now.

Pwner101
08-13-2011, 01:28 AM
^^^ Maybe your ip was banned for ddos attacks etc... they use a shitty banlist on their network which blocks alot of ip's that it shouldn't. (May not even be anything you did... its the list they use to monitor the network.) Just a thought...

mmbrakat
08-18-2011, 08:16 AM
yes the best solution is to contact a staff member

anon
08-18-2011, 04:41 PM
yes the best solution is to contact a staff member

Thanks for the excellent insight.