PDA

View Full Version : I need a bit of help.

Smith
08-11-2008, 12:42 AM
I needto purchase a phone charger and a ipod charger and have it at my house by thursday. Whos knows of a good site for this, that delivers to canada.

Thanks.

lynx
08-11-2008, 01:11 AM
You would have to specify the make/model of phone.

I assume you want this for your Europe trip. Unless you can be sure of getting a universal charger I'd suggest you wait till you get to Europe, otherwise you risk getting the wrong voltage.

Mobile phone ownership is much higher in Europe (with the possible exception of France) than North America. In the UK there will be plenty of places in every city centre that can supply you with these chargers, they are hardly rare.

Smith
08-11-2008, 01:32 AM
Ive got one of those adaptors for the 240 volt. Ive got a sony 710i and a 80gb ipod. just need the regular chargers for both, but not from ebay I closed my account there.

Skweeky
08-11-2008, 05:57 AM
I'm just throwing this in, I know it may be a bit wacky, but, can you not get it from a shop instead?

Alien5
08-11-2008, 06:38 AM
sorry i don't deliver to canadiadia adia.

Something Else
08-11-2008, 06:54 AM
:lol:

Mornsup AllenS. :smilie4:

apextwin146
08-11-2008, 06:58 AM
You would have to specify the make/model of phone.

I assume you want this for your Europe trip. Unless you can be sure of getting a universal charger I'd suggest you wait till you get to Europe, otherwise you risk getting the wrong voltage.

Mobile phone ownership is much higher in Europe (with the possible exception of France) than North America. In the UK there will be plenty of places in every city centre that can supply you with these chargers, they are hardly rare.
You can do that or get a normal charger and a voltage convertor plug for it so that u can use all ur electroncs with it....

Alien5
08-11-2008, 07:07 AM
morning :happy: