PDA

View Full Version : CartoonChaos.org

cuds
08-11-2008, 12:12 PM
Hello Guys , i am cuds the owner of cartoonchaos , plus torrent kids

I have started this thread as there is some confusion etc on these posts , so here i can say it is true or dismiss it

So ok lets start

WE DON'T HAVE INVITES YET - the doors are re-opened as we speak

If you find they are closed you can post here and i will say when they are open again so you guys get in first

So anyone saying you have a pm etc is lying they don't have any invites to give out , it maybe a dupe account they made and i ban all of the accounts if i catch anyone doing this

Do we just do cartoons only ?

Yes on CC it is hand drawn or cgi only - no stop motion or claymation is allowed so they get put on TK

So what is torrent kids ?

Torrent kids does every thing for kids , tv shows all the cartoons not allowed on cc as the members voted it was legit cartoons only

Can i request stuff ?

Sure you can both sites have a request board

Your rules are really confusing

Not really - every site i know asks you to seed back to 1.1 ie you take 1GB you seed back 1GB , we understand that you can't if no leechers , this is where we are different , we give you tips or help you as much as we can to keep your ratio up

We are based on upped by client

Say you have 4 torrents no leechers but you have some old files that match our not seeded , match yours to ours if it works your a new seeder , the credit you get for that is taken off your others - also say you over seed a torrent that is also taken off , so as long as around 0.70 we leave you alone , we don't ban people anyway , we suspend your downloads , then give you full support to get it back up , if you comply your back in the green and we lift suspension

We do give second chances some who have hit & run are now vip's or elite , it is really down to you to keep yourself in the clear , dont download heaps and expect to stay safe , do one or two at a time , look at requests , get a nice big buffer , for the ones you do want

We will install a free leech and will bring back seed bonus , but for now our hands are tied as we use xbtit and the backend is being rehacked so we can implement them , so it is be patient as we will get there and be huge , the only site at the moment who does just toons , ttoktv is the nearest you will get to us (we are members of each others sites) there staff like us , we like them and do swops of content at times , but they dont allow commercial stuff , we kind of say what keeps you happy keeps us happy ;) as long as not brand new disney as they are sue happy

So come on guys get posting your questions and i will answer them as soon as i can

Ps

Anyone who is a designer or a php coder and is looking for a site to help out YES PLEASE , by all means the more helping make the tracker better is better for you guys also

Cheers :w00t:

Adamkun
08-25-2008, 08:41 AM
I'd like to know when you reopen or invite codes are available. I would really love to get my paws on the Mysterious Cities of Gold boxset torrent ya'll have. It's one of my favorites and your site seems to be the only one that has it seeded fairly well.

th0r
08-25-2008, 08:54 AM
Are you kidding me?

Maximum number of users reached, but if you have an invite add it here
If you find they are closed you can post here and i will say when they are open again so you guys get in first

Is anyone else seeing the problem here?

iGraffiti
08-25-2008, 09:39 AM
im a designer

neoapexi
08-25-2008, 05:44 PM
im a designer

hey good for you :thumbsup:

integral
08-25-2008, 05:48 PM
Are you kidding me?

Is anyone else seeing the problem here?

There's only 1505 members on the tracker, and invites have been given out to users. :wacko:

Betosp32
09-08-2008, 02:15 AM
Hi! As a real fan of old carts, I was wondering if there is any time frame for the reopening of CartoonChaos.org. Please advise me. Thanks in advance, Beto.

bumrocks
09-08-2008, 04:05 AM
Invites have been given out cause I received one recently...Thanks to my inviter!

Betosp32
09-08-2008, 10:40 AM
Ohhhh! Is there any specific site where we can request an invitation to cartoonchaos? Best Regards, Beto.

mrnobody
09-08-2008, 11:03 AM
1) you shouldn’t be requesting invite in this section
2) don’t post your email in public board

helpme
09-08-2008, 11:19 AM
im a designer
nice dude :naughty:

cuds
09-13-2008, 08:14 PM
Sorry guys havnt been on here lately as doing stacks to CC , yes we do now have invites

You can ask on our open signup site torrentkids , found at humour-me.org (don't ask lol) on irc , ircqnet.icq.com in #cartoonchaos , or can sign up to cc's forum on site at cartoonchaos.org and ask , or send a pm to [email protected] asking with stats to show your ok , or indeed post here or pm me

So any of them really lol - so if after a invite get asking away and i will send you all one , providing not account traders or hit & runners as a lot of good stuff there , we even have our own tv station now can watch cartoons 24/7

Ps anyone who is a coder or can do css etc , and want to help us , give me a pm - serious replys only as had tons of time wasters - cheers :)

Answer to questions

Ok 1 - yes ask in proper section for a invite or just pm me for one (don't want anyone getting into trouble) - max users reached was before we had invites - we now have a invite system that is working fine - the site never was on max numbers reached it was only way we could close the site until invites was coded , site can handle way more than that as not php backend but xbt

Any other stuff you want me to answer ?

cuds
09-30-2008, 07:53 PM
site will be back on the 3/4th october , we finally have it back under our control and is all fixed , we are just waiting for the dns to re-populate as new ip etc

The host node was down due to a broken kernal - was moved to a new vps so had to wait - sorry for the down time guys

respawn40
09-30-2008, 08:33 PM
site will be back on the 3/4th october , we finally have it back under our control and is all fixed , we are just waiting for the dns to re-populate as new ip etc

The host node was down due to a broken kernal - was moved to a new vps so had to wait - sorry for the down time guys

Whew, I thought you guys were gone for good :( It's actually one of my more favorite sites as far as content goes; I'm just so afraid to leech anything because I know it would really mess up my ratio.

mossy123
09-30-2008, 09:24 PM
I thought you guys packed up and went for good. Its good to have you back.

cuds
10-09-2008, 11:51 PM
Guys we aint that bad , if we see your tring to seed your fine , we don't use a ratio warn , if you hit problems just talk to us , if there is no leechers you can't seed it back we understand that , as long as you tried your fine

And as for being gone no chance - we wil be moving to a bigger better server in november as xbtit's is seriously flawed at the moment , the tracker keeps being on time out for a few minutes and the tracker keeps stopping it self so moving to a new server in switzerland , the sites are having a total rebuild as going back to a php backend

So as from november be bigger , faster and a lot better , we also will have a public site - ie TK and CC combined for normal members this shoudl keep everyone happy then