PDA

View Full Version : thors land and hotmail

feldspar
08-12-2008, 02:27 AM
Lost my password, try to recover but the mail is never received through hotmail... any one have any suggestions for a way around this?

integral
08-12-2008, 02:36 AM
Try contacting staff, seeing what the password-sending email is, and adding it to your white list. Hopefully you aren't afraid to PM staff or anything like that? ;)

binocular
08-12-2008, 02:40 AM
try to recover but the mail is never received through hotmail...
But how did u confirm ur account by the email when registering?

feldspar
08-12-2008, 02:42 AM
it's an old account from waaaaay before hotmail started blocking it.

this might be a stupid question but how do I pm staff when I cant log in to the account?

integral
08-12-2008, 02:44 AM
it's an old account from waaaaay before hotmail started blocking it.

this might be a stupid question but how do I pm staff when I cant log in to the account?

I meant here on here, there's a thread in which you can ask for a representative of a certain tracker (staff), or maybe this thread will get some attention.

SgtMajor
08-12-2008, 02:48 AM
What you need to is:

Get someone to PM staff on your behalf, but the request must be done in French, to request that they read this thread and change your onsite registered email to a new gmail one provided by you.

There must be good French speaking people round here who know the staff there and can help you, isn't there?

feldspar
08-12-2008, 02:49 AM
I somehow had no idea there was such a thing, thanks for your help.
I'll give that a shot.

If that doesn't work does anyone know if the IRC is still on undernet?

1000possibleclaws
08-12-2008, 02:57 AM
I am about to pm you a link to their irc channel. I think you'd have the best chances if you spoke to them yourself. If not, I speak French and can try and help you if you pm me your username. Your choice. :)