My hdbits.org is stolen
plzz can any1 help me
i have the old pass and mail and the files i am downloading now and the passkey
plzzz help me

dr jones
08-12-2008, 10:32 AM
go to their irc channel and explain everything to the staff
irc channel located here
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-private-tracker-irc-channelupdated-300367/?

xperia2008
08-12-2008, 10:47 AM
hdbits.org irc for register only
:S:S

TidusBlade
08-12-2008, 11:29 AM
I think their support channel, #hdbits-support dosen't need an enabled account to access.

mafija
08-12-2008, 12:08 PM
sounds like someone has bad trade:whistling

dr jones
08-12-2008, 12:14 PM

that was what i was going to say after seening these post :D

hdbits.org irc for register only
:S:S

I think their support channel, #hdbits-support dosen't need an enabled account to access.

integral
08-12-2008, 12:15 PM
If you had the old mail, couldn't you reset the password? Unless the "thief" changed that as well..

:wacko:

xperia2008
08-12-2008, 12:52 PM
he change mail and password and we didnt trade i know him from 1 month from here
and he is very good
and he wants to see something in it by his seedbox and he dont download or leech or anything

lovejj
08-12-2008, 01:01 PM
u need to their irc
they will disable your acc,fxxk scammer

xperia2008
08-12-2008, 01:26 PM
cant get mhy account again?

dr jones
08-12-2008, 01:31 PM
cant get mhy account again?

after this,i think not :noes:

u need to their irc
they will disable your acc,fxxk scammer

he change mail and password and we didnt trade i know him from 1 month from here
and he is very good
and he wants to see something in it by his seedbox and he dont download or leech or anything

i thought this was your accnt,
"My hdbits.org is stolen"
now it a he ?? :wacko:

sounds like someone has bad trade:whistling this is my final answer,my suggestion,lock the thread or you will see more spam coming in :lol:

Cabalo
08-12-2008, 02:31 PM
LOL! n00b got scammed. Ciao Ciao to your account! :bye:

xperia2008
08-12-2008, 02:47 PM
lolll :S:S:S:S
very very very funny it is not the time to make laugh okkk
if ur f**** accounts stolen u will not be happy
shut up plzzz

Polarbear
08-12-2008, 02:51 PM
please explain how the "thief" got your username and password?

xperia2008
08-12-2008, 03:04 PM
i dont know yesterday i download 3 torrents @ 5 am when i wake up @ 2 i enter user and pass it said incorrect :S:S:S

Polarbear
08-12-2008, 03:06 PM

i dont know yesterday i download 3 torrents @ 5 am when i wake up @ 2 i enter user and pass it said incorrect :S:S:S

if you don't know, who is he?

Something Else
08-12-2008, 03:07 PM

if you don't know, who is he?

and he is very good

:whistling:

xperia2008
08-12-2008, 03:09 PM
i know but i dont think he is because he has one
and he has everything he dont want this
and he is here in fst and very trustable man

Something Else
08-12-2008, 03:13 PM
Why did he want to see something via your account if he had his own account. :blink:

Polarbear
08-12-2008, 03:19 PM
since you're already trading for another account, you don't need any help.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-need-hdbitsorg-307780

Cabalo
08-12-2008, 03:41 PM
lolll :S:S:S:S
very very very funny it is not the time to make laugh okkk
if ur f**** accounts stolen u will not be happy
shut up plzzz
you are already trading for another account, so STFU and GTFO. By the way, aren't u piku20045, the notorious scammer at this forum? plzzzzzzz

xperia2008
08-12-2008, 03:50 PM
no no i am not
and am not scammer or anything

That1Guy
08-12-2008, 03:57 PM
no no i am not
and am not scammer or anything

Like others have said, U already have a trade thread for hdbits. Why would anyone believe your crazy story, and even if they did (they dont), they wouldnt help you considering you are already trying to trade your way back in.

SgtMajor
08-12-2008, 04:07 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_52.gif

Lesson learned, move on :whistling

myfranco
08-12-2008, 10:32 PM
Why do you still try to explain something that never happened the way you say.You're trader..maybe acceptable but you're a scammer...NOT acceptable.

I'm here with all the good trackers with superb ratio and contribution yet can't i get a hdbits.org account from an admin because my country is blocked but such people can find,trade and mess up. It's really pissing me off.

executor
08-14-2008, 03:28 AM
Hi, I was an HDBITS.org member for a long time. My user name on the site was executer. I had a great ratio, well over 1 and maybe even over 2, I can't quite remember.

Anyway I was vacant from the site for awhile, maybe a month or a month and a half and now I find my account purged. I believe this is unfair but I can understand the site wanting members who contribute but come on. At least send an email warning of this new policy. Do I have any recourse? Thanks a lot for the help guys, I really don't want to give away my last invite for RevoTT when I was a member of HDbits with a great ratio. err.

Nemrod
08-14-2008, 03:50 AM
Hi, I was an HDBITS.org member for a long time. My user name on the site was executer. I had a great ratio, well over 1 and maybe even over 2, I can't quite remember.

Anyway I was vacant from the site for awhile, maybe a month or a month and a half and now I find my account purged. I believe this is unfair but I can understand the site wanting members who contribute but come on. At least send an email warning of this new policy. Do I have any recourse? Thanks a lot for the help guys, I really don't want to give away my last invite for RevoTT when I was a member of HDbits with a great ratio. err.

They have very clear rules about inactive accounts, so I donīt think this should take you by surprise. Unfair?, maybe, but thatīs clearly stated.

However, I think you should go to their IRC.
Recently they have a channel that does not require invitation or passkey.

#hdbits-support

Go there, expose your case in a polite way, pray and wait. :huh:

Good luck.

executor
08-14-2008, 05:05 AM

They have very clear rules about inactive accounts, so I donīt think this should take you by surprise. Unfair?, maybe, but thatīs clearly stated.

However, I think you should go to their IRC.
Recently they have a channel that does not require invitation or passkey.

#hdbits-support

Go there, expose your case in a polite way, pray and wait. :huh:

Good luck.

I wasn't crying, well I guess I kind of was. Is that channel on chaos-us.p2p-network.net because when i enter that channel i am the only one in it? thanks for the assistance

kooftspc11
08-14-2008, 06:59 AM
call the police!!