PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else? (BCG related)

reno55
08-14-2008, 04:44 PM
Is anyone else looking forward to the BCG referral system coming soon? I have heard so many good things about BCG and would love to be a part of the community there and contribute, that will be my chance....wondering if anyone else is looking forward to it also?

stoi
08-14-2008, 04:46 PM
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! lol

integral
08-14-2008, 04:47 PM
I'm interested to see how it plays out. What your referral does with their account directly impacts you, so I doubt invites will be given out wildly; only to people you're pretty much trusting with your own account. I think it's a great move.

reno55
08-14-2008, 04:48 PM

Well duh! Of course you are Stoi......or at least I would hope that you are.....I was just wondering if i was the only weirdo looking forward to it....:)

I'm interested to see how it plays out. What your referral does with their account directly impacts you, so I doubt invites will be given out wildly; only to people you're pretty much trusting with your own account. I think it's a great move.

Well I know what kind of user I am I am not worried about that...I am only on a choice few trackers that I use and am a good user on so that way whoever my referral is won't have to be worried...

stoi
08-14-2008, 05:40 PM
well the proof will be when it is up and running.

On paper it looks great (i will not say perfect as nothing is), but then so did the SP when we first put that on, and that`s been through a few changes to block loopholes in it, just things we did not for-see when we first put it on.

so time will tell i suppose.

reno55
08-14-2008, 05:42 PM
Always the case.....from what I hear stoi you guys do a great job so I am sure that it will all workout...in the meantime im looking forward to it and if by chance I get a shot at joining before then well id love that too....but either way i think it will be a good thing..

SgtMajor
08-14-2008, 05:45 PM

If you need an invite, I would be happy to be your referrer :P

reno55
08-14-2008, 05:47 PM
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Lol

if you need an invite, i would be happy to be your referrer :p

doh!