PDA

View Full Version : 500 posts giveaway.. or near them ;)

jokzor
08-15-2008, 01:11 AM
my range of invites just got wider
bitgamer
demonoid
underground gamer
pussytorrents

nothing big deal as you can see, i'd like to give something special this time but i still don't have power user on the lastest trackers i was invited too :p but don't loose your hope i'll surely giveaway some of them once i get them

ok rules are simple, you post here, you pm your email, i'll check your info, and congratulate you here
you don't have to be any kind of hero to get those, just a nice guy

the most important things are

you will not use a similar email to your username on fst
you will not signup a username on tracker similar to the one on fst
i got disabled in more that one tracker, exactly two, because my inviter has similar nick here and there :p

and that's all :yup:

also, i don't check this thread regularly, so feel free to pm me after posting here what you want

EDIT: the sites i've been disabled are obviously NONE of the ones i'm offering :p
i just mentioned i was disabled in OTHER trackers because these invites are directed for newbies so it's possible for them to realize that's not safe to use the same usernames in forums and in trackers, putting both of us at jeopardy.

jokzor
08-15-2008, 10:51 AM
what a crap.. no one wants my invites :( congratulations anyways..

IdolEyes787
08-15-2008, 11:54 AM
congratulations anyways..

Second that.:thumbsup:

guitarhero
08-15-2008, 12:45 PM
I bet you won`t have 500 posts here :lol: however good luck with your giveaway :).

jokzor
08-15-2008, 01:44 PM
I bet you won`t have 500 posts here :lol: however good luck with your giveaway :).

thanks lol.. but i'd rather wish luck for a request :p

lukee
08-15-2008, 09:00 PM
you will NOT :noes::noes::noes: use a similar email to your username on fst
you will NOT :noes::noes::noes: signup a username on tracker similar to the one on fst
i got disabled in more that one tracker, exactly two, because my inviter has similar nick here and there :p

Don't offer your invites then.

DVito
08-15-2008, 10:11 PM
you will NOT :noes::noes::noes: use a similar email to your username on fst
you will NOT :noes::noes::noes: signup a username on tracker similar to the one on fst

Don't offer your invites then.

Why? Those are perfectly acceptable things to ask for. Anyway, thanks to the OP for giving people a chance. :)

jokzor
08-15-2008, 10:23 PM
i asked that for their protection and for my own too.. but i think i understand what you mean, i'll edit them lukee
thanks dvito

kondrae
08-16-2008, 01:49 AM
this is normal jokzor, sometimes theres no demand for lower level invites here on FST. other times it picks up.(like weekends)

jokzor
08-16-2008, 06:16 AM
this is normal jokzor, sometimes theres no demand for lower level invites here on FST. other times it picks up.(like weekends)

it's ok, i wont close the thread that soon :)

jokzor
08-17-2008, 12:15 PM
bump

BigDan
08-17-2008, 07:15 PM
hey man could i get an invite to pussytorrents?

jokzor
08-18-2008, 02:00 AM
of course
pmed