PDA

View Full Version : Can't Remember Website (PLEASE DELETE)

extremepilot
08-15-2008, 01:30 AM
Hey fst...
does anyone know the address of a specific russian torrent website? I think you need an account (meaning private tracker). when you search, the torrents come up in a list almost like threads, and it doesnt really resemble your average private tracker (tl, td, etc).
thanks in advance

EDIT:
torrents.ru.
damn i knew it was simple

Eargasm
08-15-2008, 02:48 AM
Hey fst...
does anyone know the address of a specific russian torrent website? I think you need an account (meaning private tracker). when you search, the torrents come up in a list almost like threads, and it doesnt really resemble your average private tracker (tl, td, etc).
thanks in advance

EDIT:
torrents.ru.
damn i knew it was simple

pirat.ca also uses the TorrentPier tracker base

extremepilot
08-15-2008, 04:39 AM
so they use the same tracker?

stitched
08-15-2008, 05:00 AM
most of the (movie)torrents have russian audio dubbed . i downloaded 4 torrents from the site 3 of them had russian audio,i think its meant only for those who understand russian language .

Eargasm
08-15-2008, 06:36 AM
so they use the same tracker?

They both use TorrentPier, so the same base app. Not many Russian trackers are using TBDev, FYI. :cool:

most of the (movie)torrents have russian audio dubbed . i downloaded 4 torrents from the site 3 of them had russian audio,i think its meant only for those who understand russian language .

However, if you download the Russian DVD rips then you will find they often have multiple languages in both audio and/or subtitles. :naughty: