PDA

View Full Version : offer sharing bmtv acc

legend
08-15-2008, 11:00 AM
this topic
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-seedbox-discussion-154/t-i-need-help-only-2gb-upload-307989#post2930736

pm me

flamers
08-15-2008, 11:06 AM
pm'd.

outfromdeep
08-15-2008, 11:21 AM
pm'd.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-bmtv-308255/?

whats the use of having multiple accounts u f**kin moron:angry:.
@ legend, even if u r interested to trade with him then u go first.:D

danio
08-15-2008, 11:38 AM
guys like flamers should be banned from the interwebs :D

flamers
08-15-2008, 11:47 AM

do you even have a reason for saying this...

OTO
08-15-2008, 12:12 PM
:w00t::w00t::w00t:

outfromdeep
08-15-2008, 02:46 PM
No need of banning such terds:D. As I said earlier, If he is not getting what he want then it's as good as Banned:D

flamers
08-15-2008, 02:55 PM
No need of banning such terds:D. As I said earlier, If he is not getting what he want then it's as good as Banned:D

do you even realize how wrong you are......

Duckater
08-15-2008, 06:01 PM
It amazes me how many people like flamers cannot even make a 15 word post with out swearing at some one.
People may have said things he disagree's with here but to me having to result in this sort of language makes him look the idiot rather than the people he is having a go at, and maybe the staff here could put in a word filter incase people are about who do not wish to read this foul language

DeathAngel
08-15-2008, 06:04 PM
It amazes me how many people like flamers cannot even make a 15 word post with out swearing at some one.
People may have said things he disagree's with here but to me having to result in this sort of language makes him look the idiot rather than the people he is having a go at, and maybe the staff here could put in a word filter incase people are about who do not wish to read this foul language

+1 , I can't believe that someone who talks to others in that language can be accepted in any community .... I mean who would ever share an invite with someone who doesn't even know how to have a reasonable conversation ... it's weird tho , I mean doesn't he even understand that others won't ever trust someone with that kind of manner ?? ... weird .

flamers
08-15-2008, 06:05 PM
Any asshole who lies about me deserves what what I say...I didn't start this, idiots.

deadalive1
08-15-2008, 06:06 PM

I agree Duckater, offensive language shouldn't be tolerated.

DeathAngel
08-15-2008, 06:09 PM
Any asshole who lies about me deserves what what I say...I didn't start this, idiots.

That's exactly what I'm talking about , anyone says something you don't like , you start swearing and treating others with such manners , Dude learn how to have a conversation ....

flamers
08-15-2008, 06:10 PM

That's exactly what I'm talking about , anyone says something you don't like , you start swearing and treating others with such manners , Dude learn to how to have a conversation ....

So what part of what I just said did you disagree with?

DeathAngel
08-15-2008, 06:12 PM
That's exactly what I'm talking about , anyone says something you don't like , you start swearing and treating others with such manners , Dude learn to how to have a conversation ....

So what part of what I just said did you disagree with?.

Ok , wither we agree or not you shouldn't respond to anyone with such language , check your previous post , you said " I didn't start this , idiots " ... are we the ones you meant with the word "idiots" , no need to respond like that , if you are right then you don't have to ( use such language ) to prove your case ... Good Luck dude .

flamers
08-15-2008, 06:14 PM
So what part of what I just said did you disagree with?.

Ok , wither we agree or not you shouldn't respond to anyone with such language , check your previous post , you said " I didn't start this , idiots " ... are we the ones you meant with the word "idiots" , no need to respond like that , if you are right then you don't have to ( use such language ) to prove your case ... Good Luck dude .

Well, was I the only one flaming/swearing, hmmmmmm....THINK GENIUS!!.

pharaoh
08-15-2008, 06:17 PM
yeah he called me a cry baby in my thread he must be just a kid. and even begs for more. see above. i thought i wouldn't laugh today thanks flamers.

DeathAngel
08-15-2008, 06:18 PM

Well, was I the only one flaming/swearing, hmmmmmm....THINK GENIUS!!.

looool , it seems to me like we won't reach an agreement about this matter , however I'm done here , just know that in my original post I didn't point out that you was the flammer , however you knew it and responded according to that . The last thing that I want to point out here , that even if others flame , you shouldn't do the same , what ?? if others do something wrong , do you just do the same ?? my advice to you is to know how to use the words to prove your case without using a language that others might find offensive , it's just a piece of advice , you have the right to either take it or just act as if I didn't post lol . Good Luck

deadalive1
08-15-2008, 06:30 PM
@ kareemgona, you're talking to a wall bro, if you look at the majority of his posts he does this everywhere. He obviously has a very limited vocabulary and a limited ability in expressing himself in a respectable manner. His parents must be so proud.

DeathAngel
08-15-2008, 06:34 PM
@ kareemgona, you're talking to a wall bro, if you look at the majority of his posts he does this everywhere. He obviously has a very limited vocabulary and a limited ability in expressing himself in a respectable manner. His parents must be so proud.

Well lets say that everyone has the right to learn , I pointed him to some important points that he has to take care of , to listen or not it's his choice , I just did the right thing :D

hassaan
08-15-2008, 07:14 PM

Well lets say that everyone has the right to learn , I pointed him to some important points that he has to take care of , to listen or not it's his choice , I just did the right thing :D
flamers should be banned. I've read his earlier posts and I've concluded that he is disrespectful towards others.:angry:

briand5379
08-15-2008, 07:44 PM
Regardless of any history taken into account, one thing to keep in mind outfordeep is the one that started the flaming. While I don't agree or see a need to do it personally flamers was attacked by another member first.

flamers
08-15-2008, 07:45 PM
Regardless of any history taken into account, one thing to keep in mind outfordeep is the one that started the flaming. While I don't agree or see a need to do it personally flamers was attacked by another member first.

exactly...

DeathAngel
08-15-2008, 07:55 PM

exactly...

If others steal , do you steal 2 ?? if others do anything wrong , do you do the same ?? lol

danio
08-15-2008, 08:08 PM
so, is anyone up for a beer?

kooftspc11
08-15-2008, 08:43 PM
i think flamers is a good addition to the site

a big FU to those who disagree

DeathAngel
08-15-2008, 08:47 PM
i think flamers is a good addition to the site

a big FU to those who disagree

+1 ... I agree ROFL ... :P

Duckater
08-15-2008, 09:05 PM
There is no excuse for bad language, I can swear as much as any one but I am capable of having a disagreement with some one and a major row with them and not need to use foul language to get my point across. To be honest if they start using foul language against me in a topic I feel that is a victory initself as they clear to not have the intelect to have a good debate with me :)

DeathAngel
08-15-2008, 09:12 PM
There is no excuse for bad language, I can swear as much as any one but I am capable of having a disagreement with some one and a major row with them and not need to use foul language to get my point across. To be honest if they start using foul language against me in a topic I feel that is a victory initself as they clear to not have the intelect to have a good debate with me :)

EXACTLY .... it seems to me that some users here need some sessions of communication , they need to learn how to communicate with others lol ...

kooftspc11
08-15-2008, 09:25 PM

FU too

Duckater
08-15-2008, 09:29 PM

FU too

Thank you for proving my point :)

kooftspc11
08-15-2008, 09:35 PM
FU too

FU twice

DeathAngel
08-15-2008, 09:41 PM

FU twice

And here we have an example of a kid who's lacking parental care ROFL ... Dude don't you even know what respecting others means ?? lol

I think that we ain't going no where like this .... We are way out of the thread's main purpose and it seems like this dude ( and his friends ) won't stop swearing lol .

Duckater
08-15-2008, 09:50 PM
Fme twice lol U aint even clever enough be me biatch let alone Fme :P

But yeah I get ya point not got the intellegence to show a logical reason as to why my post has any flaws that you can pick on, lack of intellegence well a truely proven by your self :)

Thank you again once again for proving what I always thought about people who have to result to foul language :)

kooftspc11
08-15-2008, 10:02 PM
FU twice

And here we have an example of a kid who's lacking parental care ROFL ... Dude don't you even know what respecting others means ?? lol

I think that we ain't going no where like this .... We are way out of the thread's main purpose and it seems like this dude ( and his friends ) won't stop swearing lol .

and FU too

becomehokage
08-15-2008, 10:05 PM

and FU too
Rape me!

DeathAngel
08-15-2008, 10:16 PM

and FU too

looooooooooool , Great now I have a share of this dude's fuck fest ... Dude I have one thing for you " Have a Life " ...

Bionic
08-16-2008, 01:18 AM
lol...

c0njur
08-16-2008, 02:08 AM
This thread is why FST has a bad name..

killercam101
08-16-2008, 02:13 AM
I wouldn't go as far as to say "FST" but the "Bittorrent" section. It's more about flaming then trading/giving away. But that's what happens when everyone now has the "regular trackers".. it's either lurk here or find something productive to do.

outfromdeep
08-16-2008, 02:44 AM
It's great to see such responses leading nowhere:happy:. I said in angrily becoz of having multiple accounts and asking for it. I won't tolerate it:D. Besides my words says it all. And I cautioned those who are trading that tracker account.

@briand789 or somthing,

pal, I hardly used few words which other ppl use a lot. If such few words taking u to make decision like that I started flamnig then get a life:D. check out my post and see anywhere I flamed anyone except this tucker:D. and also check his post where it is [ limited vocubalary ] leading.

Everyone comments, but it's very important point from whom to take it:happy:

If Skizo, Stoi,Benchez,TSOL,sgtMajor,peatmoss comments that I started flaming then I will stop that:naughty: becoz I repsect them a lot, not U:whistling. So I will just move on buddy, hav a gr8 day:naughty:

#Palestinian#
08-16-2008, 04:10 AM
Guys that's enough ...
and pple if u don't know flamers so don't talk about him
take a look at his history u will know him better.
now pls let's go back to the main topic

and for pple who said that FST has a bad name, well , that's right , cause it's full of jerks......

Blackbeard
08-16-2008, 04:22 AM
Dudes.

This is his thead, stop spamming it, maybe against the rules (account sharing) but this is his thread so stop spamming it...

hassaan
08-16-2008, 10:30 AM

FU too
Who the hell is this guy?? My guess this is flamers dupe account supporting him.:angry:

briand5379
08-16-2008, 11:05 AM
Kind of funny I don't post much on this site or pay much attention the last few months or so and it seems like there are more and more kids who don't know how to act that keep joining it.

Grow up, state your peace on the thread or member and move on.

maverick_andy
08-16-2008, 04:23 PM
Kind of funny I don't post much on this site or pay much attention the last few months or so and it seems like there are more and more kids who don't know how to act that keep joining it.

Grow up, state your peace on the thread or member and move on.

Even when u r joined, u were kid @ that time;). I firmly believe that making 1000+posts doesn't show out maturity. Post with quality makes sense:yup:. Before we comment on anyone, we should atleast make ROTP[ Research On Their Posts:D] on them to comment. Though I agree that now I'm hardly seeing any worthy members here:( like in our time:). FST should think on improvisation.

briand5379
08-17-2008, 02:47 AM
My point was it's gotten worse.