PDA

View Full Version : required bitme invite...

timepassman
08-21-2008, 09:32 PM
Would any1 help me?
I am just a newbie with account in demonoid and mma tracker.
I will maintain a good ratio in them and promise to maintain a good ratio in bitme also.

Anyone plz help me.

kooltilldend
08-21-2008, 10:20 PM
not trying to steal this guy's thread...but can some1 who's on bitme plz tell me as to whether they serve educational stuff as well or not?

the thing is...college is starting in a few days and so i was wondering if being on the site wld help me the least bit or not (i'm a computers + business major)

p.s. am not looking for an invite - just gathering info to decide as to whether it wld be worth looking for it in the future or not

thanks for all/any info and hope the above fella doesn't mind me putting this here :)

punjabimunda
08-21-2008, 10:57 PM
not trying to steal this guy's thread...but can some1 who's on bitme plz tell me as to whether they serve educational stuff as well or not?

the thing is...college is starting in a few days and so i was wondering if being on the site wld help me the least bit or not (i'm a computers + business major)

p.s. am not looking for an invite - just gathering info to decide as to whether it wld be worth looking for it in the future or not

thanks for all/any info and hope the above fella doesn't mind me putting this here :)

thevault.bz and torrentspyder are probably a better combination for what you need.
docs.torrents.ro is also a very good tracker with lots of freeleach.
and if you need textbooks try textbooktorrents and demonoid.

not trying to make you upset, but trust me its pretty hard getting into bitme.

killercam101
08-21-2008, 11:27 PM
kooltilldend it probably wont have your textbook (for your particular college) nor will you probably have time to study "your school textbook + pdf textbook(biteme). Bitme is more useful when you have nothing to start with and just looking to educate yourself.

integral
08-21-2008, 11:33 PM
kooltilldend it probably wont have your textbook (for your particular college) nor will you probably have time to study "your school textbook + pdf textbook(biteme). Bitme is more useful when you have nothing to start with and just looking to educate yourself.

This is quite true; I know a lot of friends and other people who go to bitme thinking they can save tons of money on textbooks, just to be thoroughly disappointed, and most likely giving up on bitme and wasting a good invite. It's good to use it as a resource, and you can also request, but don't depend on it as a lifeline.