PDA

View Full Version : Internet problem

SchiZZo
08-22-2008, 07:13 PM
Hi,

I've got a problem with my internet connection. At random times usually after a couple of hours since i started my pc all HTTP connections stop working. I can't connect, although my torrents keep downloading, but when the tracker updates it cant connect to the tracker and the torrent turns red. I've searched the net but haven't find anything that worked, the only thing that works is to restart, then it works for a couple of hours and then it happens again. I'm running on Vista Home Premium SP1. I've had the problem for a couple of days, before that it worked fine and I haven't changed anything, the problem just seemed to pop up. :( I've also limited the connections in utorrent with no result.

Anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

db_la_23
08-23-2008, 02:22 AM
whi ver of utorrent ru using? and try win xp it may b some prob w vista.

SchiZZo
08-23-2008, 11:55 AM
problem started with 1.7.7 but I upgraded to 1.8 but no change, I really don't want to downgrade to xp either, it must be another way :(

db_la_23
08-24-2008, 01:32 AM
wat des the msg in utorrent say?

SchiZZo
08-25-2008, 08:08 PM
Will check that in utorrent the next time it happens, although I think I've solved it for now atleast.
I installed ad-aware and found 74 "threaths/infections". Maybe that could have something to do with it.
But it have worked for 24h+ now so I hope it's fixed.

db_la_23
08-25-2008, 11:09 PM
yaa mus have been tat virus