PDA

View Full Version : A Question About Quincy The Tv Show

MetroStars
09-03-2003, 02:27 PM
Ok i just watched Quincey today for the first time in like 10 years...

I just wanted 2 ask, if there where a crime solver like quincey wudn't he b working for the FBI or the CIA or sum sort of Government Agency instaed of being Coroner...

just a crazy thought

3RA1N1AC
09-03-2003, 02:47 PM
Quincy's a cantankerous, rebellious spirit. he can't work for a huge bureaucracy like those. he's got to be free to solve crimes on his own terms, like Batman. :lol:

MetroStars
09-03-2003, 04:41 PM
Quincy's a cantankerous, rebellious spirit. he can't work for a huge bureaucracy like those. he's got to be free to solve crimes on his own terms, like Batman.

Ture, True

but wot about that old lady from Muder she wrote, she wud well b working for the Government.. :lol:

slimboyfatz
09-03-2003, 09:18 PM
Did ya know the guy who played Quincy (whoever he was), was known as a right miserable bastard, a bit of a boozer and a woman beater (or so i heard)....insightful hey?!?!? ;)

ezyryder
09-03-2003, 09:21 PM
god, Quincy classic... murder she wrote, annoying. No matter where this auther goes there is a murder, thats not very likely. I think she must kill them herself and frame people, it's the only logical path. Then she writes a book about it, and thats her alabi (that she wouldnt commit a crime in her book.... yes, thats a scenario from a famous crossed legged movie)