PDA

View Full Version : Movie Help

Mïcrösöül°V³
09-04-2003, 04:22 AM
have any of you seen this little box on certain movies, it looks like a rubicks cube and it moves all over the screen while the movie plays? i have it on x-men 2 and swat. if its a fuck up put there by universal or whoever, then ok, but if it aint, can someone tell me how to get rid of it, if at all? many thanx in advance.

CornerPocket
09-04-2003, 01:34 PM
Had a similar issue on certain movies as well some time ago. Found out it was actually "Ligos MPEG2 Video Decoder" that I had on my system that needed to be registered. Without registration a small square looking box would rotate around the movie as I watched it. Ended up uninstalling it, been fine ever since.

Perhaps your issue as well??? ;)

btw, your sig needs to be reduced, please read the Sig/Avatar (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=22529) regulations. B)

Mïcrösöül°V³
09-04-2003, 05:00 PM
my bad on the sig, i did read the faq some time ago, its just been a while since we been here, and i thought i had the size right. i will reduce.. B) and i dont have the mpeg decoder you speak of. could it be a codec pack, i do have the sld 1.5 pro beta 6 codec pack installed?