PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer

abu_has_the_power
09-05-2003, 10:31 PM
does tony hawk pro skater 4 multiplayer need a cd key? i heard it doesn't, but if u dl it from emule or shareaza, the razor 911 version gives u a cd key. huh? do u really need a cd key? :unsure: :unsure:

toddiscool
09-05-2003, 10:38 PM
I do not know it it requires the key to go online, I have not tryed. But everygame online or off (ok not every, but you know what i mean) requires a cd-key for installation.

abu_has_the_power
09-05-2003, 10:38 PM
it doesn't matter how shitty the game is. multiplayer is actually pretty fun. and balamm, please try to post something helpful.

abu_has_the_power
09-05-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by toddiscool@5 September 2003 - 22:38
I do not know it it requires the key to go online, I have not tryed. But everygame online or off (ok not every, but you know what i mean) requires a cd-key for installation.
my friend dled i think the same version as i did, and he says u don't need a cdkey to play online???? huh? i'm not sure, cuz when i start the installation, there's a place to type in the cd key. i'm not sure if u really need it.

abu_has_the_power
09-05-2003, 10:42 PM
help.... :unsure: :unsure: :( :(

toddiscool
09-05-2003, 10:54 PM
When you install any game on a computer is going to ask you for a cd key. The diference is if the server validates those keys when you try and play online. If it does than you need an original CD-key to play online, if they do not then you still need a CD-key (because you have to put it in to install, and it in theory i guess still would check to make sure you had one.) But it is not referenced to see if anyone else is using that key. therefore when we say that you do not neeed a key to play online, we mean that you do not need an original key to play online.

abu_has_the_power
09-05-2003, 11:16 PM
thanks man