PDA

View Full Version : Dvd Burning Process

yetter
09-06-2003, 01:08 AM
hey i was wondering if anybody could help me out, i took an dowloaded movie, phonebooth which was and avi file, and i went to through many steps and now i have a MPEG file which plays on my real one player but has no audio. I was wondering why this certain file doesnt play audio, or maybe the real one player just cant play it back to me. are mpeg files suppose to have sound... i was wondering if anybody could help me please. thank you

MUSLEMAN
09-06-2003, 01:21 AM
do you have a dvd player like power dvd?? play it in dvd player and see if the sound is there

yetter
09-06-2003, 01:23 AM
the file is called MPEG but its extension is .mcf --- if anybody here familiar with that extension?????? and how i could make it work with a standalone dvd player....

MUSLEMAN
09-06-2003, 01:43 AM
well did you change it to mpeg yourself ? i don't belivethat, that is a true mpeg
download the latest klite codec pack and put it in the gspot and see if it can render it

yetter
09-06-2003, 01:51 AM
Video src type: MPEG2_VIDEO
video path: (S) --> Ligos MPEG Splitter --> Ligos MPEG Video Decoder --> Overlay Mixer2 --> ®

does that help at all?this is what it said after i pushed render

MUSLEMAN
09-06-2003, 01:53 AM
ok now try to play it with the bsplayer or videolan and see what happens, try both