PDA

View Full Version : Some New Films Are Not As Good

The Horror fanatic
09-06-2003, 04:27 AM
What is it nowadays when they overhype a film. The oinly films that i have seen that deserve their praise have been as follows
jeepers Creepers 2 :D
Freddy Vs jason :D
Pirates of the Caribbean :D
Overhyped were the following
Wrong turn :angry:
Daredevil(with arguably the worst bad guy ever in it) :angry:

sage0112
09-06-2003, 04:43 AM
Yea.. Daredevil was definately overhyped. It was horrible. It seemed soo short, and missed alote of the details. They could have definately made a better movie with that. What a shame.

I havent seen Jeepers Creepers 2 or Freedy vs Jason, the trailers didnt really get my attention, but i'll check it out since you like them. :D

To add to the over hyped list:

Blair Witch Project
Signs (i LOVE alien movies, but this just sucked. Acting was good.)

>> Cant think of any others at the moment, but theres more.

vegasguy
09-06-2003, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by sage0112@6 September 2003 - 04:43
overhyped:

Blair Witch Project

>> Cant think of any others at the moment, but theres more.
Hi,

Blair Witch was overhyped but it made a crapload of money, so did Signs.

Freddy vs. Jason is a good movie. Best movie of the summer I saw was Bad Boys 2 and 28 days later. The worst movie I would say Gigli, <-- YES, I watch it, my GF wanted to see it, I begged but if I was going to get any, I had to see it. Only good thing was J.Lo was in it.

Vegasguy

sage0112
09-06-2003, 05:01 AM
I cant find a full copy of Bad Boys 2, can you give me the file name plzz if its a full?

The Horror fanatic
09-06-2003, 05:01 AM
28 days later is good but was a little overhyped for me, but maybe it was the ending that did not do it justice.

sage0112
09-06-2003, 05:07 AM
I thought the Matrix Reloaded ending was just horrible, killed the whole movie, but i guess it was good marketing for matrix revolutions. If you see reloaded, you HAVE to see revolutions.