PDA

View Full Version : More Matrix Theories....

Infested Cats
09-06-2003, 04:10 PM
Preface: If this was posted already, forgive me (just delete it):

I'm sorry for starting a new topic, but I need opinions...

I am against the idea of a MWAM (matrix within a matrix), but according to this (http://www.inreview.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8748&forumid=57), there is supposedly some evidence supporting the MWAM theory.

I, for one, am not convinced. What do you think?

Gre1
09-06-2003, 04:13 PM
You have to be a registered user to view that link and a matrix within the matrix is not going to happen that would make the movie dumb.

Infested Cats
09-06-2003, 07:16 PM
Here's his post:

I hate to say it but hold on cause all theorys have just gone bye bye

Someone found a trailer...on this trailer is a pic that was edited out that will shake matrix fans forever lol. Now remember this is the main site.

Save this now!!
whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/av/matrix6.zip

This is what your looking for
http://hem.passagen.se/fazaa/matrix6.bmp

Yes thats right. What is the Matrix.... well that has a whole new meaning now.

mutterings
09-07-2003, 12:04 AM
The W bros have already said that it isnt anything as mundane as a matrix within a matrix but how can you explain neo when he stops the sentinals in zion like they are bullets?Is it possible that he is the only one plugged into the matrix and he is just testing it for bugs?has smith been reprogged by the people on the outside as a virus to crash the system?What is the matrix?Its a head F**k thats what it is :blink:

pienmash
09-07-2003, 06:48 PM
it a film dudes,just let people watch it and njoy,

ApacNTS
09-07-2003, 08:03 PM
the agent called neo a virus...everytime he enters the matrix, he causes damage to it, he runs on his own set of rules, yet he still only functions strongly in the matrix. so simple theory, those outside the matrix, in zion, are most likely all a sort of virus, the matrix, is trying to eliminate a viral infection, hence why they are always attacked. it would appear neo is the main threat virus, but he keeps slipping by the matrix. now smith it seems is a anti threat virus, he's replicating himself into an army to simply overpower neo, but he still hasnt had the power. now the question is, that the agent has a form outside of the matrix, can he overpower neo and the others? this is all theory and basically useless until we see revolutions, but hey if the matrix is a computer then it makes sense. :D

that1dude
09-07-2003, 08:25 PM
here is my theory. in the first movie neo jumped into agent smith making his code a little different. in reloaded smith mentions that he is different now after the joining of them they could feel each other and smith is able to have free will hence the disconnecting of is plug. so in a way the machine has a little human and so if that maybe the human(neo) has a little machine(smith), making him able to feel the other machines and stop them. but thats just my theory, and i think its a damn good one at that..

scribblec
09-07-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by that1dude@7 September 2003 - 20:25
here is my theory. in the first movie neo jumped into agent smith making his code a little different. in reloaded smith mentions that he is different now after the joining of them they could feel each other and smith is able to have free will hence the disconnecting of is plug. so in a way the machine has a little human and so if that maybe the human(neo) has a little machine(smith), making him able to feel the other machines and stop them. but thats just my theory, and i think its a damn good one at that..
yea this is good

but mwtm is still the best throry around

scribblec
09-07-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Infested Cats@6 September 2003 - 19:16
Here's his post:

Someone found a trailer...on this trailer is a pic that was edited out that will shake matrix fans forever lol. Now remember this is the main site.

Save this now!!

also is it possible for u to make that an avi file or something so i can view itr cos i dont have quicktime and would really love to see that

that1dude
09-07-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Infested Cats@6 September 2003 - 19:16
Here's his post:

Save this now!!

wow i hope thats not a fake because that sure does look real to me. its like the place where the arcitect was and he could show images of the matrix not the real world and that looks like an image of the real world on his screens. but who knows gots just a few more months..

SiMpLe DiSaSTeR
09-07-2003, 10:47 PM
Perplexing, hmmm yes, but if they make it like that it will be like a copy of an older movie, I think the movie is the 13th Floor or whatever it was called - where in one world they created a "computer world" yet they were inside a "computer world" all along...

asmithz
09-07-2003, 11:06 PM
That1Dude sounds like you got a god theory, tho i dont know if they will do that. I think they'll surprize and not disapoint most of you (they didnt for me). Also did any one notice that in the first one the arcitect's room was shown right before agent smith was intaragating neo. Also isnt the arcitect's room out side but also inside the matrix. How could the arcitect see what differant thoghts he was think if not he had some control of outside matrix. Who the fuck was that guy at the end and why did he cut his hand in the middle of the movie. Was he agent smith and now he can transform, or was he the machines assasine that was release from the matrix just to kill neo. To many questions come up, also keanu reeves said that there will be a 4th one so what does that mean that they'll leave a stand still again asking more question. If so i have to applude them for keeping us on are feet so long for this movie.

peteman70
09-07-2003, 11:11 PM
One thing I noticed that shines a lot a light (I think) on the movie was when there are two people about to get out of the Matrix and the are talking about how they need to get the information from the Oricle to Neo. Then Agent Smith shows up, and turns them into Agent Smiths while the phone is ringing. An Agent Smith then answers the phone, and it shows him being taken out of the Matrix. The next big thing you'll need to watch for is the guy who cuts his hand with a knife, then is going to (what looks like) stab Neo in the back while he's walking to leave, but then that kid comes to give him the spoon. The knife guy then leaves. The knife guy is the same person that got turned into Agent Smith earlier. So, that shows that Agent Smith got out of the Matrix and is trying to kill Neo in the real world, since he can't in the Matrix. At the end of the movie, they say that someone triggered an EMP before the ships were ready...and then it shows the same guy lying in a coma across from Neo.

To pull it all togehter, you kinda have to watch the preview for the next movie at the end of the second. It shows Neo fighting Agent Smith one on one. What I get from this is that Neo has to kill Agent Smith once and for all, and take on his qualities. Agent Smith has the ability to call for attacks and control machines, so if Neo can get that quality from him, he will be able to stop the machines in the real world, like he can control things in the Matrix. Then he'll just be an ass kicking machine.

I think its entirely possible that Neo and Agent Smith (the real world version) will stay in their comas through the third movie, and be connected directly. Or something. Dunno.

But there you have it. I PROMISE you all that there will be no Matrix within a Matrix. I PROMISE!

asmithz
09-07-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by peteman70@7 September 2003 - 16:11
One thing I noticed that shines a lot a light (I think) on the movie was when there are two people about to get out of the Matrix and the are talking about how they need to get the information from the Oricle to Neo. Then Agent Smith shows up, and turns them into Agent Smiths while the phone is ringing. An Agent Smith then answers the phone, and it shows him being taken out of the Matrix. The next big thing you'll need to watch for is the guy who cuts his hand with a knife, then is going to (what looks like) stab Neo in the back while he's walking to leave, but then that kid comes to give him the spoon. The knife guy then leaves. The knife guy is the same person that got turned into Agent Smith earlier. So, that shows that Agent Smith got out of the Matrix and is trying to kill Neo in the real world, since he can't in the Matrix. At the end of the movie, they say that someone triggered an EMP before the ships were ready...and then it shows the same guy lying in a coma across from Neo.

To pull it all togehter, you kinda have to watch the preview for the next movie at the end of the second. It shows Neo fighting Agent Smith one on one. What I get from this is that Neo has to kill Agent Smith once and for all, and take on his qualities. Agent Smith has the ability to call for attacks and control machines, so if Neo can get that quality from him, he will be able to stop the machines in the real world, like he can control things in the Matrix. Then he'll just be an ass kicking machine.

I think its entirely possible that Neo and Agent Smith (the real world version) will stay in their comas through the third movie, and be connected directly. Or something. Dunno.

But there you have it. I PROMISE you all that there will be no Matrix within a Matrix. I PROMISE!
See that proves my theory that that the guy that cut his hand its agent smith and agent smith can transform i am glad some one is think like i am. :D

Agent Smart
09-08-2003, 01:15 AM
This is what I believe. Neo is GOD. This trilogy is the story about God. When Neo was shot in the first Matrix, he "died" for 72 seconds, and Jesus died for 72 hours. The first Matrix movie was about Birth, the second was about Life, and the third will be about Death. That is the only logical think I can think of.

that1dude
09-08-2003, 02:16 AM
well that guy is agent smith because if you remember in the second matrix when those guys ran from the agents to send the messege to neo about the oracle agent smith caught the last one and replicated himself then the duplicate put the phone to his ear and he went into the guys body.

asmithz
09-08-2003, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by that1dude@7 September 2003 - 19:16
well that guy is agent smith because if you remember in the second matrix when those guys ran from the agents to send the messege to neo about the oracle agent smith caught the last one and replicated himself then the duplicate put the phone to his ear and he went into the guys body.

That has been said by both said by me and peteman70.

Infested Cats
09-08-2003, 02:57 AM
This 16 page analysis (http://webpages.charter.net/btakle/matrix_reloaded.html) manages to find metaphysical significance in every spent shell casing in the trilogy. Be sure to read it... I know I did. And let me tell you, it makes the most sense.

asmithz
09-08-2003, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by Infested Cats@7 September 2003 - 19:57
This 16 page analysis (http://webpages.charter.net/btakle/matrix_reloaded.html) manages to find metaphysical significance in every spent shell casing in the trilogy. Be sure to read it... I know I did. And let me tell you, it makes the most sense.
Reading as we speek thanks for the info.

asmithz
09-08-2003, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker+7 September 2003 - 20:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shad0w Hacker @ 7 September 2003 - 20:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Infested Cats@7 September 2003 - 19:57
Reading as we speek thanks for the info. [/b][/quote]
Ok by what this says, its not a matrix with in a matrix. Rather Neo is becoming more like a machine. Just like how agent smith became more like a humen when he became unatttached.

pienmash
09-08-2003, 01:25 PM
i fink its about a pint of milk really,see you all laters.milky milky

Clubvibe
09-08-2003, 08:02 PM
Intresting stuff you got were. I didn&#39;t follow previous discussion about Matrix theories so i might have some redundancy in my words.

I wrote some of my theories in Dutch: And i&#39;m to lazy to translate them in english. So i hope most of you guys are dutch. If not, i&#39;m sorry. The main story i&#39;ll tell in english.

Die maker van de matrix zegt dat de matrix nog niet helemaal flawless is zeg maar.. er zitten nogal wat fouten in.. hij zegt ook we hebben zion al 6 keer verslagen en wat scherts onze verbasing... ook de matrix is toe aan zijn 6de versie... kortom... zion kan idd deel zijn van de matrix, maar nu het waarom?

Wat nou als zion idd die 1 % van de matrix is, maar stel nou dat dat een soort test fase is die de werkelijkheid (dus idd een wereld gedomineerd door robots) simuleert. De archtect zei al.. er zitten fouten in de matrix en die moeten er dus uit. Nou als je nou de matrix gaat resetten ofzo of je spoort daar de onvolkomenheden volledig op, dan zien al die mensen dat in de matrix en misschien gaan ze dan allemaal flippen en dan weet de matrix dus dat er iets mis is in hun wereld. Waarom niet alle fouten naar een speciale plek leiden en daar je fouten aanpassen en dan toepassen in de matrix. Het vervelenme is alleen. Het &#39;de ware&#39; programma die zorgt voor een nieuwe reset van de matrix (omdat de fouten er zijn uitgehaald) moet ook steeds geavanceerder worden gemaakt... wellicht is hij deze keer zo geavanceerd + de gedachte dat de mens (neo) natuurlijk gewoon beter is dan de machine, dat hij ook die test fase die ene procent doorziet. Die test fase is misschine wel het best beschreven onderdeel van de matrix. het is donkergrauw.. weinig detail dus aan interface ligt het niet... dat scheelt al 90% van het schrijven van het programma. het lijkt erop dat daar ieder mens hier wel in controle kan worden gehouden (ze denken immers dat ze uit de matrix zijn, op neo na dus misschien). de mensen die in de conventionele matrix niet in bedwang kunnen worden gehouden worden &#39;wakker&#39; in het meer beveiligde deel van de matrix... het feit dat de mensen niet in de matrix in bedwang kunnen worden gehouden geeft aan dat er fouten zijn... die fouten worden &#39;wakker&#39; en verder geanalyseerd (zo ook het bewijs van BJ dat de maker van de matrix video beelden heeft van neo in het schip en in zion enzo). Eenmaal geanalyseerd fouten eruit gehaald.. hopa nieuwe update voor de matrix.. laat nou net neo dat doorhebben (omdat hij net wat geavanceerder is dan de voorgangers) en zijn geest wordt dus ECHT wakker (althans dat zien we wel in deel 3).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in mijn voirge theorie (hioerboven) weet ik niet hoe dan de echte wereld eruit zou zien en waarom neo echt wakker zou moten worden... deze studie vriend werpt een nieuw licht op de zaak en komt met een neiuwe theorie waarom de matrix dit beter beveilgde back-up systeem (de wereld me zion) zou hebben:

in de "echte wereld" Dus de werkelijkheid, hoe de aarde er nu bijligt, is de situatie ongeveer gelijk aan het hogere meer beveiligde deel van de matrix. De machines trachten hier de mensheid (iig de rebellen) uit te roeien, dit lukt ze echter niet. Hoe komen ze er nu achter hoe ze nou het beste de mensen kunnen verslaan?. Juist, we maken de werkelijkheid precies na, pas ook nog eens in het systeem. Daar laten we degenen die de gave hebben uit de basis matrix te ontsnappen naar toe gaan. We programmeren ook degenen die al in Zion aanwezig waren. Nu gaat de maker kijken hoe het menselijk denkproces verloopt en hoe ze de machines telkens de baas blijven
de machines vergaren dus informatie om de mensen in de "echte" wereld de baas te worden.

een slimme theorie.. met dank aan jens.

hier valt ook &#39;the oracle&#39; goed op zijn plaats. The oracle wil neo helpen.. ze is demoeder van de matrix en wil samenwerking tussen mens en machine... kortom ze heeft ruzie met de vader van de martrix en helpt neo bewust. als neo eenmaal echt wakkeer wordt zullen er 3 partijen zijn... het brein van de matrix.. de vader van de matrix... het andere brein de moeder en de mensheid.. de mensheid EN het moederlijke brein gaan dan vechten tegen het vaderlijk brein.

Nog iets waar we het over hebben gehad:

Agent smith... volgens ons is agent smith een losgeslagen programma (zoals we wel meer losgeslagen prgoramma&#39;s zagen in de matrix). Agent smith is echter speciaal... hij heeft zich weten te transporteren naar het meer beveiligde deel van de matrix in een andere gedaante. Idd die gast die neo probeert te vermoorden en die nu als enige overlevende van een ongeluk naast neo ligt.
Dat &#39;ongeluk&#39; heeft agent smith overigens zelf veroorzaakt. het plan van zion was: een verassingsaaval, een eps inschakelen zodat ze een groot deel van de sentinals konden uischakelen. toen wat schepen uitvlogen, heeft agent smith de EPS te vroeg aangezet. gevolg death and destruction en alleen agent smith overleefd.

Main line of theorie 1: There isn&#39;t a matrix WITHIN the matrix. there is only ONE matrix but &#39;the real world&#39;as they know it. Is a more secure part of the matrix where the humans who &#39;bugged out&#39; from the matrix as they know it, are held to study. What i mean is that humans who &#39;wake up&#39; are in fact to Strong to stay within the matrix as they know it. SO they have the illusion to wake up but in fact they come in the more secure part of the matrix. Why do i think it&#39;s more secure? while The technology rules are very basci and the whole stage is simple and gray. which means.. the interface isn&#39;t important. Within this secure bit of the matrix. The machines study the humans to eventually create a matrix which is perfect. (so humans won&#39;t wake up any more and the matrix is bug free).

IF the machines want to restore the humans whom are capable to wake up, within he matrix, then other humans (weaker ones whom won&#39;t wake up under normal conditions) within the matrix MAY recognize that they life in a world wich is fake and might wake up to. So that&#39;s why they create a secure part of the matrix.

Neo is the one. but he is stronger and better then all &#39;the ones&#39; before him. (wihich is needed beacause the matrix is better to) he might be so strong that he can even control parts of the secured matrix. He might be that strong to really wake up. even from the secured matrix.

A VERY IMPORTANT EVIDENCE for this theorie is found in the chamber of the artitect. You see video&#39;s of Neo. It would be normal if only video&#39;s from within the matrix can be shown. WICH IS NOT THE CASE&#33;&#33;&#33; YOU ALSO SEE VIDEO&#39;S FROM NEO IN ZION AND IN THE SHIP (the nebaugcanesar ( i still can&#39;t write it properly))

The second theorie is based on the first one BUT with an other purpose. The humans aren&#39;t bugs but zion is created as a mirror for the real world. In the real world there is a simulair situation as in the secured part of the matrix. There is only one diffrents. Zion can&#39;t be defeted. By creating a similair situation the machines can learn more a bout the humans and eventually defete them.

Agent smith can transport to th &#39;real world&#39; to.. it&#39;s impossible to leta computercoed in a real world. So this also is evidence that the real world is in fact still the matrix.

An other short simple theorie is this one:

Thereal world is real but al sentinals are controlled by machines or prgrams TROUGH the matrix. This might give neo the power to control sentinals even if he isn&#39;t plugged in. (the all need wired networks in the matrix maybe the sentinals are controlled by WiFi . why couldn&#39;t Neo be connected trough a Wifi :P)
I can&#39;t explain agent smiths transportation into the real world in this theory.

Now i&#39;m going to read the 16 page analisys...

wolfman10_2000
09-09-2003, 01:16 AM
My theiory is that we will find out November 5th :lol:

-Mike

Alpha_Caesar
09-09-2003, 01:38 AM
November must come quickly so that we can put a stop to these theories.

NeoTheOne
09-09-2003, 02:00 AM
just talk about these at my matrix forum matrixtalk.tk

jeff177
09-09-2003, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by Agent Smart@8 September 2003 - 01:15
This is what I believe. Neo is GOD. This trilogy is the story about God. When Neo was shot in the first Matrix, he "died" for 72 seconds, and Jesus died for 72 hours. The first Matrix movie was about Birth, the second was about Life, and the third will be about Death. That is the only logical think I can think of.
your right man, either the creators are just trying to pull something over on us or its all about the creation and end of man. When neo died in the first one he made a sacrifice and opened up a whole new system (jesus on cross).

tunafishjoe
09-09-2003, 03:32 AM
About the picture in that quicktime movie you directed us to. That was from the original Matrix, not the sequals. They didn&#39;t start filming the other two till later, and the Brothers probably didn&#39;t even think of a sequal till the first one was a sucess. They proabably put that picture together just for the movie. It&#39;s not that hard. In the first Neo&#39;s shirt was loose at the top. It&#39;s probably a pic of him at the chair. I hate to be critical of a great movie like this one, but did ant of you notice the lava the people were dancing around in Zion? Doesn&#39;t seem realistic to me. Thats my only complaint. And as far as your God theory, wether or not it&#39;s true. The Wachowski&#39;s are my only God&#33;&#33; Oh, one more thing, when the Architect mentioned that Neo could start over, how many people did he say he could take. Wasn&#39;t it the same as how many people are in the head council?? Just a thought.

asmithz
09-09-2003, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by tunafishjoe@8 September 2003 - 20:32
About the picture in that quicktime movie you directed us to. That was from the original Matrix, not the sequals. They didn&#39;t start filming the other two till later, and the Brothers probably didn&#39;t even think of a sequal till the first one was a sucess. They proabably put that picture together just for the movie. It&#39;s not that hard. In the first Neo&#39;s shirt was loose at the top. It&#39;s probably a pic of him at the chair. I hate to be critical of a great movie like this one, but did ant of you notice the lava the people were dancing around in Zion? Doesn&#39;t seem realistic to me. Thats my only complaint. And as far as your God theory, wether or not it&#39;s true. The Wachowski&#39;s are my only God&#33;&#33; Oh, one more thing, when the Architect mentioned that Neo could start over, how many people did he say he could take. Wasn&#39;t it the same as how many people are in the head council?? Just a thought.
Umm the only time in the first movie they showed the architect&#39;s room was when neo was getting interagated by agent smith. Never did they show neo in his chair from the architect&#39;s room.