PDA

View Full Version : Video To Hard Drive

Cyril
09-07-2003, 03:37 AM
Firstly, I apologise if this is in the wrong place, however having looked around I can not find anything about it.

I just want to find where to look to find out about copying videos to my hard drive. Would appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Broken
09-07-2003, 03:43 AM
I'm having a hard time with the question... what is it that you are wanting to do?

MUSLEMAN
09-07-2003, 03:47 AM
you need to rip them with dvd cloner try here dvd help (http://www.dvdrhelp.com/)

Cyril
09-07-2003, 03:52 AM
Thanks man - that looks good. Will have a read through. Cheers muchly.

MUSLEMAN
09-07-2003, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by Cyril@6 September 2003 - 23:52
Thanks man - that looks good. Will have a read through. Cheers muchly.
yw http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/t/sevil.gif

toddiscool
09-07-2003, 04:58 AM
There is a program out there, I beleive the name of it is copy 123, or something like that. It uses smart ripper to burn the movie, not great bu ok program.
The reason I mention this is because it gives you step by steps in the program as you go. Very good for beginners to get used to the idea then advance.

IF intrested let me know and i will remember the name of the program, it is on kazaa.

Cyril
09-07-2003, 06:15 AM
Okay, I'm gonna sound like a real noob here. And I freely admit that I am teaching myself as I go, so appreciate your patience. If I can watch VCD through my TV, should I also be able to reverse that and watch TV/video through my monitor. I know it's a dumb arse question, but thats what these formus are about aren't they?

MUSLEMAN
09-07-2003, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by Cyril@7 September 2003 - 02:15
Okay, I'm gonna sound like a real noob here. And I freely admit that I am teaching myself as I go, so appreciate your patience. If I can watch VCD through my TV, should I also be able to reverse that and watch TV/video through my monitor. I know it's a dumb arse question, but thats what these formus are about aren't they?
you need a tv or graphic card that allows flow to tv and from tv as they are different (aka you need a tv out and tv in) in the back of your pc

ZLOsiris
09-07-2003, 09:56 AM
Yea those tv outs and tv ins kick ass worth the investment .