PDA

View Full Version : Solution For Kazaalite Downloading Problems

infamous
09-07-2003, 02:40 PM
I prevously used Kazaalite 2.4.2. I had many download problems. My downloads were very slow and most of the time i could not even find users to download from. I then uninstalled Kazaalite 2.4.2 completely.

I then installed Kazaalite 2.1.0. When i installed Kazaalite 2.1.0 i ensured that i deleted all registry from the previous Kazaalite.

Everything works fine now. I get my normal download speeds and connect to heaps of users.

This has been working for me for ages now and i hope this helps some of you guys solve your Kazaalite downloading problem B)

Gre1
09-07-2003, 05:17 PM
Yeah, that's what I use I find it to work very good.

infamous
09-08-2003, 09:39 AM
cud i have some more feedback on this guys?

MUSLEMAN
09-08-2003, 11:43 AM
not a solution, just going backward as my 2.4.2 works great, solution would be how to configure 2.4.2 not to go back to older versions, when you have a problem with your p4 is the solution to go back to p3??? not to mention all the extars you are missing with that version, 99.9% of the time the problem is a config problem and not software problem, good luck B)

asmithz
09-08-2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by infamous@7 September 2003 - 07:40
I prevously used Kazaalite 2.4.2. I had many download problems. My downloads were very slow and most of the time i could not even find users to download from. I then uninstalled Kazaalite 2.4.2 completely.

I then installed Kazaalite 2.1.0. When i installed Kazaalite 2.1.0 i ensured that i deleted all registry from the previous Kazaalite.

Everything works fine now. I get my normal download speeds and connect to heaps of users.

This has been working for me for ages now and i hope this helps some of you guys solve your Kazaalite downloading problem B)
Thats not the solution, its just timing you just had better downloads when you got the older version. Just cuz of timing thats all. I havent had any differance at all.