PDA

View Full Version : Tony Hawk Underground

swarnel
09-08-2003, 01:45 PM
You'll be able to download your own face textures and put them directly onto your skater's head. It's currently unknown if those textures come from the Internet or from an Eye Toy-like camera device. You'll also be able to create and name your own trick animations. The interface for this appears to use keyframing, and it looks a bit like the animation creation found in games like Fighter Maker.

In the "new gameplay feature" department, you'll be able to actually get off your skateboard. This means you can get running starts, jump, and hop on your board. You can also climb ladders and hang from ledges and wires. It is also believed that players will be able to interact with vehicles.

The create-a-park mode has been expanded quite a bit. You'll be able to create goals of your own, and it appears that you'll have a much larger area to work with. You'll also be able to place full-size buildings in your levels

http://www.gameplanet.co.nz/images/mag/Features/Pictures/0001901,04.jpeg

http://www.gameplanet.co.nz/images/mag/Features/Pictures/0001901,03.jpeg

The game will be released on ps2, xbox and gamecube. Most likely it will be eventually released on pc.

The trailer for tony hawk underground can be downloaded here (http://www.filefront.com/r.b/page__file_info/_filepath__/gamershell/movie/tonyhawksundergroundtrailer.zip/_output.html)

asmithz
09-08-2003, 02:21 PM
I cant wait for this, i have already reserved it.

2 things have to add .

1. The picture thing, this is how it works. First you take a picture of your face. Upload it to your comp. Then log on to there website (unknown at the time). Upload it to there server (also you will have to register). Then withen 24 hours the pic gets run trogh there automated service (this means any thing can be upload :D ) Then you get on you PS2 login (with the registration you did with the pic) and download you face (or what ever). Then whats on the game is a system in witch you mold you face onto the model. This is where you take your pic and match it to tony's, why becuse his the star also he is perfectly model to a create a skater model, this gets hella technical and i dont want to get into it. Now in the program you match your features with tony's ( eyes, nose, mouth, ears, ect..). There its on your face go beat the game LoL :P

2. The game comes out 0ct. 28 2003

Bodasher
09-09-2003, 03:51 PM
I have a GameCube, will this feature be available to GC users, or will it be removed like all the decent features of other games have?

N£MO
09-09-2003, 04:00 PM
Looks good but i read that it wont be released on the pc.

Celerystalksme
09-09-2003, 04:21 PM
It looks like they used the same backgrounds as the game postal 2 :D

asmithz
09-09-2003, 06:35 PM
The anything online will only be on the PS2. Sorry but they say that the PS2 dosent sensor all of the material, so its easyer to be able to do all that. They dont really say anything about GC they only say it about Xbox, but they say why does PS2 get all the online goodies.