PDA

View Full Version : Downloading Mpc And Ape

KurtCocain
09-08-2003, 03:50 PM
I am currently usinf eMule for HQ music files -- APE and MPC but the LOWID pisses me off so I want to swith to another network. Tried a few but no HQ audio files were shared. Can anyone recommend something? I am even willing to d/l wav files. I can then convert them into mpc of whatever..

cheers.

KurtCocain
09-08-2003, 08:51 PM
Anybody ???

RealitY
09-08-2003, 09:20 PM
Although I hate it myself, perhaps try WinMX for that.

KurtCocain
09-09-2003, 01:22 PM
Hmmm.. I hate the current WinMX too. Well, I did try it and it could not even find wav files at all.

cheers. Any other suggestions.

asmithz
09-09-2003, 01:36 PM
3 things are better for audio; soulseek, kazaa lite, and warez.

KurtCocain
09-09-2003, 01:50 PM
Uhhh.. how can I d.l Ape, wav, or mpc in Soulseek ???I dont think it supports it

K-lite .. does not really have many mpc and ape , in fact, it has none. It does have some WAV files though but the quality is poor -- cuz they are just wav files decompressed off of shitty mp3s sitting in some temp folders ...
And warez ... I do a lot of warez, not lately but .. as far as I know .. ther is not any way to get the above files that i am interested in ?

thisiswhoweare
09-09-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by KurtCocain@8 September 2003 - 16:50
I am currently usinf eMule for HQ music files -- APE and MPC but the LOWID pisses me off so I want to swith to another network. Tried a few but no HQ audio files were shared. Can anyone recommend something? I am even willing to d/l wav files. I can then convert them into mpc of whatever..

cheers.
why not find the cause of the lowid...saves the hassle of finding another network.

KurtCocain
09-09-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@9 September 2003 - 15:18
why not find the cause of the lowid...saves the hassle of finding another network.

True. Yeah, I did already find the problem -- shitty hardware firewall that i have no control of. So I pretty much tried everything to get around it -- did not work .. so I am thinking of an alternative...

thisiswhoweare
09-09-2003, 03:26 PM
maybe theres someway to bypass it, or workaround, but im not to good with firewall stuff for emule, best ask on the emule board for that.