PDA

View Full Version : How To Copy A Pc Game Without A Crack

podgey
09-09-2003, 01:44 PM
when i first got my cd burner i got nero with it my friend wanted a copy of the sims (my bro had the original(for pc)) one of the first pc games i had i copied and it worked with no crack he just put the cd in as the original. But now i dont know how i did it if any of you do could you please reply

thanks in advance

swarnel
09-09-2003, 01:48 PM
you could make an image of the cd and then use (i think) damien tools to trick the computer into believing its the real disc. Sorry i dont know much about this but maybe someone else will be able to correct me.

toddiscool
09-09-2003, 01:51 PM
clone Cd, is the best way to do it. The reaon that it worked with the sime is that i do not think (i do not know and did not look) it has copy protection.

Gooch2k
09-09-2003, 02:09 PM
I'm not 100% on if this is the answer you wanted or not but I think you want a guide on how to copy CD's through Nero. Here it is...
Put the CD you want to copy in your first drive and a black CD into your CD/RW drive. Then start Nero and start a new compilation (This window may pop up automatically). Pick the COPY CD option in the left hand part of the new compilation window (you may have to scroll down for this). Then set your recording speed and click Copy and sit back and let it burn.
Be warned though most new games have copy protection and won't burn without special software such as Clone CD which has already been suggested.

I hope this is what you wanted.

RGX
09-09-2003, 03:41 PM
or you could just get cracks for your games from www.gamecopyworld.com .....

Gre1
09-09-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by toddiscool@9 September 2003 - 08:51
clone Cd, is the best way to do it. The reaon that it worked with the sime is that i do not think (i do not know and did not look) it has copy protection.
I knew when I say this post you would have a reply saying use clone cd. :D

Bodasher
09-09-2003, 07:48 PM
You can (if you have Win XP) use it's built in CD copier. It's pretty naff but it does the job. All you do is copy the files to your computer, then to the drive with the blank disc in it. If you have multiple drives then you needn't bother with copying to HDD. Anyway, all the files of the CD will be copied, without error, then you just d/l the NoCD crack from gamecopyworld (google it).

Kevhead2
09-09-2003, 10:32 PM
Go to http://www.gameburnworld.com/PCprotectedgames.htm

Check the type of protection. then set Alcohol 120% on that protection type and burn.

Your CDs will come out tasting delicious

DWk
09-10-2003, 02:00 AM
100% PERFECT COPIES? ARE YOU 120% SURE? IF SO...PLZ SAY :D

DWk