PDA

View Full Version : Riaa Having Reverse Effect

JackDem
09-09-2003, 05:59 PM
I was never much of a file sharer, a file here and there. Now, I'm happily sharing over 200 mp3s and some token movies and software. I'm in Canada and immuned from this bull (for now). So all my American pals, go ahead and download as much as you need. This will bite them back in the ass eventually.

angel_of_death57
09-09-2003, 06:13 PM
You are right, RIAA have made filesharers more talkitive and ppl online are interactiong more and finding ways to shar more music.
RIAA have made more people want to help the spread of Music and Movies and other things. I started to share alot more from 100 songs before and like 1 movie to 500 songs and a few movies. Rare and Easy to find things.
Thank you RIAA maybe you can fuck up out MP3's but we are getting smarter and bigger. We will beat you. :P :lol:

L0rD_S0tH
09-09-2003, 07:30 PM
yeup, I think less people are buying cd's now too, just to spite the RIAA. They'll blame p2p users for the drop in sales but really its their own damn fault.

angel_of_death57
09-09-2003, 09:48 PM
Thats right, people are just downloading mroe and more like for a full album just use Soulseek i do that now just to spite the RIAA plus i live in the UK so i am safe from RIAA its well funny i am on the coast line laughing at them lol :lol: Make your sales drop fuckers

cosmic doobie
09-09-2003, 10:32 PM
Even here in blighty we have mainstream TV news reporting on file sharing.
If i was a newbie i'd be straight on-line downloading a P2P program :P

What i can't understand about the RIAA and it's cronies is why do they tell everyone they are going after them, surely if it was not advertised and they went about it covertly they may make more impact ??

And i am sure as each week passes there are hundreds of 1000's of files being swapped throughout the world.

The whole world is frickin MAD :ph34r:

iMartin
09-09-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by angel_of_death57@9 September 2003 - 12:13
We will beat you.
Amen!! :beerchug:

default_12
09-09-2003, 11:05 PM
"its not too late to get amnesty." amnesty my ass :angry: instead i leave my comp on with kazaa running 24/7. i see more people and more files on kazaa lately. i love it. thx to RIAA more people r sharing :lol: these motherfuckers think they can stop us, dream on RIAA. :P :ph34r:

DasScoot
09-10-2003, 01:43 AM
Even my dad supports me downloading, and he's not even into this 'online' stuff.

They're suing 12-year old girls now.

Josh33
09-10-2003, 01:50 AM
What i can't understand about the RIAA and it's cronies is why do they tell everyone they are going after them, surely if it was not advertised and they went about it covertly they may make more impact ??

Its the old guy security guards with the flashlight theory, why yell "whos there" when he can just go and catch them.

And how is it different then recording songs from the radio, no matter what, you cant stop music file sharing and recording. Hell someone could just go to a concert with a mic. Theres always gonna be SOME way.

My friend told me about some math equation, something like if they sue 7 people every day for the next 4 years, they will be in debt 700$ million for 50 years or something, id have to find out the exact equation.

Anyways, Im canadian so I dont even give a shit, I just heard the Canadian equivilent of RIAA just sends warning letters to your house :P

jasmy
09-10-2003, 01:51 AM
i'll bet evn the people who want to stop it have some shared files on their computer

cookieman
09-10-2003, 02:05 AM
I'm Canadian too.... 10,000 mp3's and growing. Check out www.boycott-riaa.com .. a kickass site :D

justin89
09-10-2003, 02:16 AM
I think one phrase sums this all up,

The RIAA is like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest, they can't win!!

Sparkle1984
09-10-2003, 01:18 PM
"its not too late to get amnesty." amnesty my ass  instead i leave my comp on with kazaa running 24/7. i see more people and more files on kazaa lately. i love it. thx to RIAA more people r sharing  these motherfuckers think they can stop us, dream on RIAA. 

Good for you!! :D :D Keep on sharing 24/7 !! I'd love to do that if I had my own house, but I'm a student living with my parents.

MUSLEMAN
09-10-2003, 01:22 PM
they can&#39;t keep us all down, we will win at the end fck the riaa and the mpaa, i bet you they go home and download stuff themselves <_<

WolverineDK
09-10-2003, 03:28 PM
i must agree that RIAA canīt keep us all down

JackDem
09-10-2003, 05:16 PM
With K-Lite, there was never any incentive to share files. I would leech and hoard all the files I wanted and still be at Master level. Now with dsl uploads speeds of 35 kBs, I don&#39;t mind leaving my computer on all day so others can screw Riaa. I normally delete files once I burnt them onto CDs, but I am leaving them on my PC now so others can download them. :lol: