PDA

View Full Version : C-s 1.6

scribblec
09-10-2003, 10:21 PM
wens the final gonna be released cos i get low pin g on it

normal ones i get riciulisly high pings

CadeLaguana
09-10-2003, 10:49 PM
At there official site, they said they are having some problems or something, so the client will be released tomorrow....

Warrior500
09-10-2003, 11:43 PM
ya something is wrong with my steam, its says updating, but it doesn't mvoe when i leave it for like an hour

CadeLaguana
09-10-2003, 11:55 PM
Thats because the beta is over.... It isnt updating now because It won't be avalibe untill tomorrow. Go to www.steampowered.com and read what they said... Tomorrow you should be able to update...

huuramis
09-11-2003, 02:58 AM
steam is fkn shit, and goosemans a dickead for relasing cs to valve, valve is also fkn shit, and so is half life, the only good thing about half life is its cs mod!.

STEAM SUX! someone needs to send a horrible virus to them and screw there whole system up.

they shuoldev kept relasing cs updates the normal way, not the retarded wanker way.

CadeLaguana
09-11-2003, 03:02 AM
I don't know what your problem with steam is, I've had no problems with it...

When I would connect to servers through Counter-strike itself, and put a server in my favorites, for some reason it always would corupt... I bought the game so I don't know why it does that, something with favserv.dat is corrupt....anyway..

With steam It has buddy list, add favorites, all kinds of good shit. I haven't had any problems....I like it.

huuramis
09-12-2003, 11:52 AM
then u must be retarded.

Pitbul
09-12-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by huuramis@12 September 2003 - 04:52
then u must be retarded.
:huh: .....hmm so pathetically childish its sad. -_-

CadeLaguana
09-12-2003, 04:30 PM
Well thanks pitbul, I agree with you completely :D

But I'm still pissed that it still wont update, the site appears down. They have already said 3 days ago it was going to be then...then they said tomorrow, tomorrow came and went, then they said that again...Only problem I'm having with them is the updating of the official steam...other than that, steam itself is perfect fine for, It has a GUI that is easy to use and there is somethin about it that I just really love :wub: :P

;)