PDA

View Full Version : Rev TT

rt1961
12-23-2008, 10:24 AM
Hi I am new to this sort of thing. 6-7 months ago I was invited to RevolutionTT, like a fool I d/loaded alot and shut down when it was finished, I thought I was uploading at the same speed as I d/loaded!! and hence I was BANNED. I tried to contact the Admin, but no reply. I also have better knowledge and better isp with faster and higher d/load per month. would the Admin allow me to rejoin?
Regards RT1961:)

Mr. Mulder
12-23-2008, 10:55 AM
maybe if you put on a dress and sucked him off.

Skiz
12-23-2008, 05:03 PM
RevTT -
irc.revolutiontt.net
#RevolutionTT (irc://irc.revolutiontt.net/revolutiontt)

You'll have to knock.

JPaul
12-23-2008, 07:01 PM
Hi I am new to this sort of thing. 6-7 months ago I was invited to RevolutionTT, like a fool I d/loaded alot and shut down when it was finished, I thought I was uploading at the same speed as I d/loaded!!

Yeah, right.

Skiz
12-23-2008, 07:21 PM
Hi I am new to this sort of thing. 6-7 months ago I was invited to RevolutionTT, like a fool I d/loaded alot and shut down when it was finished, I thought I was uploading at the same speed as I d/loaded!! and hence I was BANNED. I tried to contact the Admin, but no reply. I also have better knowledge and better isp with faster and higher d/load per month. would the Admin allow me to rejoin?

What is your RevTT user name?

JPaul
12-23-2008, 08:45 PM

What is your RevTT user name?

Cheaty HitnRunner

weenden
12-23-2008, 11:31 PM
sounds like an old excuse man should have read the faq thats what they are there for even a dummy like me learns when i read the faqs