PDA

View Full Version : Finding Nemo

GibboNet
09-11-2003, 12:14 AM
I was at my girlfriends dads place, and guess what ? They have a full copy of finding nemo, in top quality, they copied to VHS from a friends DVD !

Seeing as there aren't any DVD's out yet, how did their friend get it ? All they know is that he got it through the mail.... Does anyone know where or how you coulf order such DVD's, seeing as it's still in the cinemas here ? :o

They also said the DVD was full quality, with all the normal menus and everything, the correct printed cd and cover, so it can't be a copy...

Please tell me it's avaliable....

TheFilePirater
09-11-2003, 12:20 AM
its been out for a while now, i got it off bt bout week ago, good qaulty but bit pixeld at the end

ehnoismemu
09-11-2003, 01:26 AM
its been out for a while now, i got it off bt bout week ago, good qaulty but bit pixeld at the end

probably the xvid release, just converted to play on dvd stand-alones.

jetje
09-11-2003, 01:34 AM
also a 4 gig dvd rip seen on bittorrent... so yes the DVD is out there somewhere.. :lol: nice movie btw...

GibboNet
09-11-2003, 04:26 AM
With the speed and lack of limits on broadband connections these days, I knew it was only a matter of time before full DVD rips were distributed.

Wow... I suppose someone has downloaded the rip, and made it up, which is no small task considering that they printed the DVD, the covers and everything else, and it all looked 100% legit.

I suppose it shows the lengths new age pirates will go to. It must also be a pretty big distrobution to go to that much trouble. I'm just hoping to get a copy of it from him....

EDIT: Has some got a link for the xvid release ? I had a look around, but can't find it.... :(

The Horror fanatic
09-11-2003, 04:37 AM
i downloaded a good copy of finding nemo only last week.