PDA

View Full Version : Scenes That You Have Seen That

Adster
09-11-2003, 04:07 AM
well the scene that made me jump and scared teh shit out of me would have to be the first time I watched Friday 13th Part 1 at the end where Jason come out of the water when you think its al over

The Horror fanatic
09-11-2003, 04:18 AM
One scene that really got me was when i saw the eye and the woman was seeing the dead woman and the dead woman sprang at her over the table, man was that was spooky as hell

mogadishu
09-11-2003, 04:19 AM
in the ring when she fucking crawls out of the tv.. but thats not all, when she just zooms forward in some weird ass way.. that shit was so scary.

The Horror fanatic
09-11-2003, 04:22 AM
or the scene in ring 2 when they see the girl mess with the mirror while her mother is there and the mother disappears out of sight and appears with her head round the corner with dark piercing eyes. That scene really got to my mom, it was spooky as hell

BigBank_Hank
09-11-2003, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by mogadishu@11 September 2003 - 04:19
in the ring when she fucking crawls out of the tv.. but thats not all, when she just zooms forward in some weird ass way.. that shit was so scary.
Agreed. Man that movie creped me out :wacko:

dickymint
09-12-2003, 10:15 AM
I've seen a few horros and theres only two that had me jumping up and dangling from the ligh fittings - those are :
1 : Trailer for Day of the Dead, she goes to the calender on the wallpan into the calender, then shit loadsa arms bust out the wall - sheesh :o
2 : Last sequence in Carrie with the cross :unsure:

Nice one

pol
09-12-2003, 10:50 AM
i'm not a big horror fan :ermm: but when i was young my sister and me watched 'salem's lot'. i couldnt sleep too good for weeks after that - the part where the boy became a vampire then floated up to his mates window in the night scraping the glass with his nails saying "let me in, LET ME IN..." totally freaked me out. back then my sis also let me watch a werewolf film, cant remember which one, but it was dark'oclock and i was sitting on the edge of her sofa (with a pair of shorts on) and her cat squeezed between my legs and her couch, i fookin jumped straight up and ran all over the place screaming :'(

swarnel
09-12-2003, 01:53 PM
the wizard of oz , the wicked witch and her flying monkeys :lol:

The Horror fanatic
09-12-2003, 02:16 PM
it did not make me jump, but there is a scene in a nightmare on elm street where nancy has brought freddy out but she cannot find him. She go outside and he dive out from behind a bush at her. That scene got my brother big time. I guess the more hooked on the film you are, the lower your response so, making it easy to jump at the unexpected. A rule of any horror film is to expect anything to happen and it usually does. The girl out of tv in ringu, and the woman who jump at the woman in the eye are very spooky as hell if you watch with the lights off

MUSLEMAN
09-12-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by The Horror fanatic@11 September 2003 - 00:22
or the scene in ring 2 when they see the girl mess with the mirror while her mother is there and the mother disappears out of sight and appears with her head round the corner with dark piercing eyes. That scene really got to my mom, it was spooky as hell
that got me too, i'll second that :o

Grimlock
09-12-2003, 09:40 PM
House on haunted hill the black guy is fishing around in the big tub of blood trying to save the blonde who fell in then she comes around the corner and he looks at the liquid his hands are in as if to say"well what the hell have I got a hold of then?" and all of a sudden it starts pullin him in. I thought that was one of the better newer scarry movies cept for the happy ending stuff.

CharlieManson
09-12-2003, 10:08 PM
In the film "IT", where when all the kids are underground and Pennywise the clown pulls one of the bad kids into a small pipe, breaking his back in the process and his expression is just fu<ked up I was only 10 or something when I watched it...so that part in particular scared the crap out of me.

Busyman
09-12-2003, 10:49 PM
Exorcist The Version Youv&#39;e Never Seen-

Linda Blair walks down the stairs upside down on all fours with blood coming out her mouth and it like a scurrying spider dikadikadikadika

Exorcist III-

You are looking down the hallway. A nurse goes into one room, comes out, and goes into another. When she comes out this time and dissappears to the nurses station (on the other side again) of camera, a white hooded figure (like a nun) crosses the hallway right after the nurse with a spear in hand. You don&#39;t see any gore nor hear a scream but the music and what&#39;s implied by that scene totally makes you go OH SHIT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Jay
09-13-2003, 07:08 AM
the first final destination has some pretty good scenes

cpt_azad
09-13-2003, 07:29 AM
the wizard of oz , the wicked witch and her flying monkeys

lol, no seriously, the part in the ring where the chick comes out of the tv, and the camera zooms into her face, i don&#39;t care wut others say (yes, i have seen ringu, and at the end when the camera zooms into the girls eyes, it looks like a horses eye), but that face is freaky couldn&#39;t sleep for 2 nights, ohh, and the girl in the closet at the beginning of the film. and i also saw that part in the exorcist, where she walks down like a spider, except her body&#39;s upside down, freaky as hell.

._.
09-13-2003, 07:29 AM
godzilla is the scariest one (http://www.club49.tk)