PDA

View Full Version : Free VPN

pplush259
12-30-2008, 05:13 AM
Hi folks,

im looking for a basic vpn provider like open vpn to test some streaming on my internet connection.. As soon as i start using online radio my net disconnects.. Perhaps a vpn is the solution. So i wanted to know of any free vpn softwares available.

Thanks in advance for ur help..

lethon
01-08-2009, 01:30 PM
free software "AnchorFree Hotspot Shield" but exist ad

D1zkK1ll
01-12-2009, 05:23 PM
I only know relakks vpn but it isn't free,
I can't believe that free vpn is good :S

RedRansom
01-12-2009, 05:37 PM
Hi folks,

im looking for a basic vpn provider like open vpn to test some streaming on my internet connection.. As soon as i start using online radio my net disconnects.. Perhaps a vpn is the solution. So i wanted to know of any free vpn softwares available.

Thanks in advance for ur help..
I didnt understand clearly, how would help a vpn service to you about online streaming? I think vpn is only will encrypt your connection and change your ip adress...(proxy service can do this pretty as well)
if you mean vps(virtual private server) like a server to online streaming this is good idea cuz i already know some of my friends did.
about free vpn i can suggest relaks but it's only for 1 month and this is pretty good time to what you need...

killercam
01-12-2009, 05:45 PM
swissvpn... you cant test the service via test-acc on page....

Ahmed047
01-18-2009, 12:28 PM
If you mean VPN = Virtual Private Network ,then Hamachi is the best in this field ,with Hamachi you can chat , play network games with any other pc with internet connection in any part of the world as if both PCs are in one lan https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/vpn.asp?lang=en , & is free :)

Voelker
01-19-2009, 11:10 AM
free vpn = shit

georbe
02-09-2009, 07:01 PM
maybe you could give a try to Hamachi

darkstate01
02-10-2009, 05:00 PM
i've used hamachi for a couple of months for games and folder sharing from u.k to hong kong,and can verify its mighty fine,and as the above guys who have said that free =shit,well i'v'e had no problems with it,its high encryption,free and totally reliable,hamachi is run by logmein who i've also trusted and used for many years to remotely logon to many pc's,so free=Mighty fine :-)

zetah
02-15-2009, 04:51 PM
I use hamatchi too it's very reliable .you must try it

MiNiMAL
02-15-2009, 04:54 PM
yea use hamachi