PDA

View Full Version : women and men and equals

stitched
12-30-2008, 10:25 AM
its been a long time since i posted in this section...

today i was peeing in my toilet and it just stuck me ,the genious i am that....if some women can find a way to stand and pee like a man then i think women can be considerd as equals to men...otherwise they are DOWN there and we are all UP here....i dont think they have actually reached heights that men have achieved in all the fields of life

i had to tell this to some one and i relaised i cant tell this to some one i know because they would think i am crazy...soo i posted it here , not that people here wouldnt think i am crazy but then it wouldnt matter what people here tot of me

IdolEyes787
12-30-2008, 01:14 PM
Brilliance of course it doesn't explain the cripples.

i had to tell this to some one and i relaised i cant tell this to some one i know because they would think i am crazy...soo i posted it here , not that people here wouldnt think i am crazy but then it wouldnt matter what people here tot of me

Don't worry most of the people here are foreigners so their opinions don't count.

bigboab
12-30-2008, 01:17 PM
Did somebody say something?:whistling

The only reason men stand up is because the water is cold and in some instances it is deep too.:rolleyes: