PDA

View Full Version : Problems Playing

fortune497
09-11-2003, 03:25 PM
i just started downloading movies...i've been trying to get pirates of the caribbean and i download it and play it in avipreview but when it won't play in windows media player...i downloaded codecs and it will play in the bsplayer but it will only play about 6 seconds or however much i was able to watch in the avipreview. what should i do?

D!mensio_x
09-11-2003, 05:13 PM
:ph34r: What indeed should you do.....?

You should, first of all, read the FAQ's and search the forum, before posting a question like this. A couple of weeks ago there were numerous posts about problems with the Pirates. Search for these posts, read them and then, if you still don't know what to do, come back here and ask again.

Greetz, D!mensio_x. :ph34r:

fortune497
09-11-2003, 05:52 PM
i did search through all the faqs... that's how i found out about the codecs but i'll check again.

D!mensio_x
09-11-2003, 06:58 PM
:ph34r: Hi Fortune497,

I've looked into your problem and it seems to be a little bit longer ago than a couple of weeks. However I found some threads about the Pirates and problems playing it. There were a lot of files that weren't working properly.

Most reply's tell you to download a different copy of the movie. That's also what I remenber from the posts I've read. I suggest you'd download another copy of the Pirates. Search for the Daduck version. I've downloaded it and it's a working version. The quality is pretty good also.

Greetz, D!mensio_x. :ph34r: