PDA

View Full Version : Black Rabbit? More like bacon rabbit!

Scenic
01-06-2009, 06:16 PM
http://bacolicio.us/http://blckrabbit.net

Albo Da Kid
01-06-2009, 06:20 PM
stop posting the same joke over and over. If you got something to say then go ahead.

ElGatonPirata
01-06-2009, 06:21 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/qn2umo.jpg

???

01-06-2009, 06:27 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/qn2umo.jpg

???

My NOD32 didnt catch that :S

dragoi92
01-06-2009, 06:27 PM
http://bacolicio.us/http://blckrabbit.net

Do u have any problem with bR?
So please stop posting like those post.

KushBlow
01-06-2009, 06:34 PM
Bacon + Rabbit = successful tracker in my books.

stoi
01-06-2009, 06:37 PM
its not ripping off Oink now as well is it (Bacon - Pig - Oink)

:lol:

sorry couldnt resist.

Swift
viruses

Popov
Another one who is jealous over not having bR ? :P

c.han
01-06-2009, 06:40 PM
please close this thread.why are you making this?br is best place,i think,you are making wrong

Albo Da Kid
01-06-2009, 06:43 PM
its not ripping off Oink now as well is it (Bacon - Pig - Oink)

:lol:

sorry couldnt resist.

lol expect a pink bunny with headphones on in their next theme.

LubTheStaringCat
01-06-2009, 07:36 PM
I thought this shit was deleted, who was the bright spark that brought It back.
Congratz Well Done
BlckRabbit Is an new tracker, People will either like them or loath them, that's It period.
I think the point has been made can we move on.
Can one of the staff that's a little more responsible close this
before we go through another plethora of shit
And to make sure you can see It, I'll make the text very big

pone44
01-06-2009, 07:39 PM
Why did you have to bump this?

Does not seem you can move on yourself by that.

I was not even going to comment on this thread :01:
:spam:

killercam101
01-06-2009, 07:42 PM
hi need bR invite send to [email protected] :shifty:
([email protected])

TakeMS
01-06-2009, 07:52 PM
this site not xtreme good
bR is bit :shit: , no good it go change al time log zone in click page. :noes:
site sonn will not have money to, and ask members to pay for all it, cos they cant become elite site. :cool:

Tokeman
01-06-2009, 07:52 PM
Congratz Well Done
BlckRabbit Is an new tracker, People will either like them or loath them, that's It period.

Yea, its new, NOT special. We conversate on all trackers, new and old, and this one is no exception. Why do all new trackers feel that no one can post opinions about them, when we do it all day and night for other trackers (bitmetv, ftn, fsc, etc etc etc)

This is the BT section right?

Happy Hunting.

TakeMS
01-06-2009, 07:56 PM
yes, we talk all day abt good sites (iFi, FSC, FTWR, SCT) and bad sites (:shit:bR:shit:, czone, scl, :shit::shit:iTS:shit::shit:).

its problem not for each day complain. :shutup:

Cheeseman1208
01-06-2009, 08:35 PM
Lol...I guess the cat is out of the bag already.

I just saw baconlicio.us on reddit, whoever thought of combining bR and this is a genius. It just adds a picture of a piece of bacon on the screen, but many AVs will pick it up as malicious because it loads the page under the baconlicio.us URL.

This bR stuff is getting really old btw...

Detale
01-06-2009, 08:48 PM
Congratz Well Done

Well since you were so polite in asking....No. Who are you looking for that a little more responsible?? There is no reason to close this thread. Its a discussion forum you know. They have not approached us for any kind of deal or even to say hello. Should we close all tracker discussion threads?

pone44
01-06-2009, 08:55 PM
Plus it is true i guess. they changed their Url or name? I would not know. Never tried to become a member. Am not asking to be one either!

Popov
01-06-2009, 08:56 PM
yes, we talk all day abt good sites (iFi, FSC, FTWR, SCT) and bad sites (:shit:bR:shit:, czone, scl, :shit::shit:iTS:shit::shit:).

its problem not for each day complain. :shutup:

:lol:, iFi can be the most unsuccessful bt-tracker today. ;). bR and iFi are pretty much the same right now, but with the main difference that iFi have been alive for a half year longer (more?).

bR have potential to be really good imo. Good staff, loyal users, cool design, good ratiosystem, good forum.

btw, If you say that "iTS" is a fail, your whole post should be taken as a total joke man !

pone44
01-06-2009, 09:01 PM
You hate a lot of sites TakeMS. Why?

Most of his post are amusing. In a negative way. :ghey:

The_Martinator
01-06-2009, 09:03 PM
You hate a lot of sites TakeMS. Why? :idunno:
+1 to that. I find it even more weird that he likes the one I hate. lol

Pris
01-06-2009, 09:05 PM
They hate him too provably

Albo Da Kid
01-06-2009, 09:33 PM
:shutup:

btw, If you say that "iTS" is a fail, your whole post should be taken as a total joke man !

Content wise iTS is a fail. As far as community goes....I forgot who said this but he was right. He said "If you like benchez, then you will like iTS as a community. Enough said imo:whistling

LubTheStaringCat
01-06-2009, 09:42 PM
Congratz Well Done

Well since you were so polite in asking....No. Who are you looking for that a little more responsible?? There is no reason to close this thread. Its a discussion forum you know. They have not approached us for any kind of deal or even to say hello. Should we close all tracker discussion threads?

Please correct me If I'm wrong, new members need approval when posting a new thread.
Considering the last two BR threads, and the way they went. A more logical approach would be to close this thread
Am I completely wrong about this.

Being polite, nice & responsible sometimes doesn't get you anywhere.
People don't listen. They don't look. (with regards to the last two BR threads)
I never have a problem saying what I feel, If I'm wrong I will take It on the chin and say I wrong.
But I'm not wrong with regards to this thread and you know that.

You are correct It Is a discussion forum, People can discus what ever they feel.
I still think It was Irresponsible to approve this thread, but who am I to disagree.

Tokeman
01-06-2009, 09:50 PM
So anytime a topic is started which has similarities to a thread that went off course, it should be closed/deleted/moderated?

Way to make new members feel welcome.

I laughed at the OP, as I'm sure many did. Just cause you didn't like it, doens't mean it shouldn't be posted.

noAxx
01-06-2009, 09:54 PM

Content wise iTS is a fail. As far as community goes....I forgot who said this but he was right. He said "If you like benchez, then you will like iTS as a community. Enough said imo:whistling

Frankly, I think the quality of content in recent months has improved. iTS may be a failure if judged against the misguided expectations of collectors and traders, to whom not much info is available before they join. Frankly though, it is a lot different these days than it was when I first heard of it, and since then it has defined itself more on its own terms, and has some top shelf content. It is slowly becoming one of the trackers I like most.

pone44
01-06-2009, 09:58 PM
forcus, I agree with Tokeman. Plus you are adding more posts to the thread by complaining like that. Wrong or not.

TakeMS
01-06-2009, 10:00 PM
Congratz Well Done

I make text very big for u read too!
thread can be open here, cos no1 is do nothing wrong.
and u no staff or any1 to give order to staff close thread.
:shit::shit::shit:bR:shit::shit::shit: is :shit: site and all people must know true.
i hope u can read this corect. if not go buy glass !

pone44
01-06-2009, 10:02 PM
Glass?

Popov
01-06-2009, 10:06 PM
:shit::shit::shit:bR:shit::shit::shit: is :shit: site and all people must know true.

Why is iFi a better tracker than bR ?

LubTheStaringCat
01-06-2009, 10:19 PM
forcus, I agree with Tokeman. Plus you are adding more posts to the thread by complaining like that. Wrong or not.

You are correct “pone44” This a discussion forum, People can discus what ever they feel.

"TakeMS" well at lest your text looks bigger than mine:bleh:
I take It you where one of the ones who got banned from BR.
How many I wonder?

TakeMS
01-06-2009, 10:20 PM

cos is and all one knows it. :fst:

dogie
01-06-2009, 10:38 PM
TakeMS, with all respect but sir you are most retarded guy on fst
i know its just intternet but i cant read your posts anymore i just wish there would be option to /ignore like on irc, that for sure would made my day XD

Popov
01-06-2009, 10:42 PM

So you have no idea ?... You just say it so you can get more posts, and a larger E-penis ? :O

i know its just intternet but i cant read your posts anymore i just wish there would be option to /ignore like on irc, that for sure would made my day XD

You can ignore persons, It should be somewhere in the settings

pone44
01-06-2009, 10:43 PM
:badrod:

Cheeseman1208
01-06-2009, 10:43 PM
I know, right? God forbid we hear somebody with a different opinion!

@TakeMS
Protip: Express your opinions, but try dialing it down a few notches.

noAxx
01-06-2009, 10:47 PM

Actually, we don't ALL KNOW it. YOU BELIEVE it to be the case, yet can't articulate why exactly that is. Notice of course that there are other iFi (current and former) members on FST, not one of whom has ever agreed with you on this. If you like iFi fine, but that says very little (much less anything positive, since you are TakeMS) about the tracker itself. Rather, it suggests you have a need compensate for your lameness by talking about how awesome a 600 member tracker that the bt world mocks really is.

Albo Da Kid
01-06-2009, 10:55 PM
The title of this thread should have been "Which is more ridiculous iFi or bR". It would be a good matchup imo. We have the ultimate fail site vs the biggest BT crime in 2009. A great topic to talk about full and of entertainment.

What do you people think

puckface
01-06-2009, 10:59 PM
Mods: Idea, we should make a kids corner. (kinda like the shite forum, but better hidden)

Rafa
01-06-2009, 11:04 PM

I don't known, moreover i don't known either. Tell me why.

pone44
01-06-2009, 11:10 PM
Because he probably was banned from all other trackers he talks bad about. Maybe that is one of his last Bt sites or will be in the future?
If he acts like he does here?

Popov
01-06-2009, 11:12 PM
The title of this thread should have been "Which is more ridiculous iFi or bR". It would be a good matchup imo. We have the ultimate fail site vs the biggest BT crime in 2009. A great topic to talk about full and of entertainment.

What do you people think? Great matchup or no?

It's a success when peoples are jealous over not having the
tracker. No mather how many torrents, activity and so on there
are on the tracker, but as long as it's coveted it's a success.

Peoples have wrote like 40 pages about how bad bR is. There's not
even so many users there :/, so how could you know that anything
sucks when you haven't been there ?

And you Albo, you were kicked there. Why do you even care to spam
about how bad the tracker is ?. Just let it go and try to find
another tracker to use !

And like I said, noone of this trackers are real failures.
There's tons of trackers out there with just 10 users and noone
have ever heard of them, THAT's a fail !

Btw, TakeMS: Have you account on both trackers ?. I mean, I
have account on both so I have legitimate reasons to tell what I
feel about them. And bR IS better than iFi !!

vic
01-06-2009, 11:14 PM
Oh my gewd not another stupid thread

Albo Da Kid
01-06-2009, 11:20 PM

What do you people think? Great matchup or no?

another tracker to use !

I have too many trackers to care about br. My revious post was about entertaining purposes, not to show how bad br is. It's still a new tracker and i can't say how bad it is yet. (but i do know that the staff is a problem thoguh)

Popov
01-06-2009, 11:37 PM
another tracker to use !

I have too many trackers to care about br. My revious post was about entertaining purposes, not to show how bad br is. It's still a new tracker and i can't say how bad it is yet. (but i do know that the staff is a problem thoguh)

I have also all I need (but not all I want :P). But I actually think it's more fun to see the tracker grow like bR, instead of like FSC just be the same every day. It's a bit like Windows and Linux. Windows already have the majority of the costumers and don't have to care about the costumers very much. But Linux don't have very much users, so they have to have better support, service and better stuffs than Windows to survive. FSC are already big, and they have already alot of persons who could kill to be a part of the site. But bR have to take care of their members in a different way otherwise they'll go to other trackers. (I didn't said that FSC staff are bad, because they are awesome !)

I hope you got my point !

TakeMS
01-06-2009, 11:44 PM
I have also all I need (but not all I want :P). But I actually think it's more fun to see the tracker grow like bR, instead of like FSC just be the same every day. It's a bit like Windows and Linux. Windows already have the majority of the costumers and don't have to care about the costumers very much. But Linux don't have very much users, so they have to have better support, service and better stuffs than Windows to survive. FSC are already big, and they have already alot of persons who could kill to be a part of the site. But bR have to take care of their members in a different way otherwise they'll go to other trackers. (I didn't said that FSC staff are bad, because they are awesome !)

FSC not big trakcer, only 3302 members now, so u cant say that if one day :shit:bR:shit: got so many will be so good as FSC. cos will not, top staff there and top users. :hooray:

Popov
01-06-2009, 11:54 PM

FSC not big trakcer, only 3302 members now, so u cant say that if one day :wub:bR:wub: got so many will be so good as FSC. cos will not, top staff there and top users. :hooray:

I didn't said that either. Read again please !

vic
01-06-2009, 11:56 PM

what's with the userbars of the trackers you know want their privacy :blink:

Popov
01-07-2009, 12:00 AM

what's with the userbars of the trackers you know want their privacy :blink:

I'm prod of my trackers, That's why I have them there. I don't post the url, and you can find the bars here on FST. So that's not a problem actually !

Albo Da Kid
But bR have to take care of their members in a different way otherwise they'll go to other trackers.

I agree to that. The thing with br though, is that they like to talk more than act. The only thing i have seen that i liked in their community, is the effort they put into their forums. They try to get the activity going in there and they're maintaining a good pace at it. But I have seen no effort in the other parts of the community. Staff is a little rude and the content is not where it's supposed to be. Silverseed was a site to take example from. It was up for only about a month and it already had about 1700 torrents, which was all rare stuff. The sysop himself uploaded 90% of the content. Only if the br staff put the same efforts, we wouldn't be discussing about their tracker in this manner right now. I think they have been up about a month and they only have about 160 torrents. Cmon guys wake up if you want to make your tracker succeed:01:

respawn40
yes, we talk all day abt good sites (iTS, FSC, FTWR, SCT) and bad sites (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/shit.gifbRhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/shit.gif, czone, scl, http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/shit.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/shit.gifiFihttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/shit.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/shit.gif).

I fixed your post.

Popov
01-07-2009, 12:06 AM
But bR have to take care of their members in a different way otherwise they'll go to other trackers.

I agree to that. The thing with br though, is that they like to talk more than act. The only thing i have seen that i liked in their community, is the effort they put into their forums. They try to get the activity going in there and they're maintaining a good pace at it. But I have seen no effort in the other parts of the community. Staff is a little rude and the content is not where it's supposed to be. Silverseed was a site to take example from. It was up for only about a month and it already had about 1700 torrents, which was all rare stuff. The sysop himself uploaded 90% of the content. Only if the br staff put the same efforts, we would be discussing about their tracker in this manner. I think they have been up about a month and they only have about 160 torrents. Cmon guys wake up if you want to make your tracker succeed:01:

Never heard of silverseed, so it can't be that good ;). I mean, Everyone have heard of bR now, right ?! :P...

but I get your point, maybe staff should take more responsibility :huh:. But if one person does everything it will be like GFT but without very fast PRE-times. It's more personal and easier to love if everyone helps each other :wub:. But there's uploadingcompetitions there now, so the uploads will probably increases a lot now !

Albo Da Kid
01-07-2009, 12:10 AM
Silverseed is a musicvid tracker. It just poped up in the radar and the reason why it isn't that known is because they've been down for a while. Their content is great and amazing speeds for a new site. It looks promising imo.

Regarding br..Uploading competitions always help. But they don't last forever. Lets just hope they become more dedicated. It's up to them if they want to make it or not.

pone44
01-07-2009, 12:11 AM
How he could ever be a member of any of those is beyond me?

yes, we talk all day abt good sites (iTS, FSC, FTWR, SCT) and bad sites (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/shit.gifbRhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/shit.gif, czone, scl, http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/shit.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/shit.gifiFihttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/shit.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/shit.gif).

I fixed your post.

dogie
01-07-2009, 12:19 AM
yes, we talk all day abt good sites (iTS, FSC, FTWR, SCT,http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/shit.gifbRhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/shit.gif, czone, scl, http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/shit.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/shit.gifiFihttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/shit.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/shit.gif,) and bad sites ().

I fixed your post.

fixed again theres no bad sites, its just about what site do you like more

LRm
01-07-2009, 12:25 AM
bR brown(:shit:)Rabbit:oops:

alcoholik
01-07-2009, 12:30 AM

vic
01-07-2009, 12:44 AM
@popov

but you know that they don't even like this kind of publicity.

Cheeseman1208
01-07-2009, 01:09 AM
Has anyone noticed that the URL always leaks, and always causes a huge ass thread?

Call me cynical, but I think bR is deliberately promoting their site by "leaking" their URL and otherwise just sparking controversy (why else name a tracker "Follow the Black Rabbit" other than spark controversy?)

FST couldn't give two shits, and in fact, threads like these keep people coming back for more. More traffic, more hits, more ad revenue. Win - Win - Win for everyone involved. FST needs more "secret" trackers leaking their URL on the forums.

pone44
01-07-2009, 01:14 AM
Of course if a Url leaks it will cause a lot of posts on any forum! :eat:

Di@monds
01-07-2009, 03:14 AM
heheh so true

b1ackout
01-07-2009, 03:20 AM
Has anyone noticed that the URL always leaks, and always causes a huge ass thread?

Call me cynical, but I think bR is deliberately promoting their site by "leaking" their URL and otherwise just sparking controversy (why else name a tracker "Follow the Black Rabbit" other than spark controversy?)

FST couldn't give two shits, and in fact, threads like these keep people coming back for more. More traffic, more hits, more ad revenue. Win - Win - Win for everyone involved. FST needs more "secret" trackers leaking their URL on the forums.

i promise you cheeseman that this is not the case.

As fot the torrents. it started out a little close cause alot of uppers where away from their comp or didnt have time because of the break In the last 2 days though flow of torrents has increased. Its not great yet, but the site is still in the process of getting their shit together in that department. what is cool is the members dont really care if we are slow about it at the moment. everyone realizes that more ups are vital to success but since we arent trying to get every user to convert, we are in no hurry. those who dont like it we dont really want anyways. so its all good. bR is big time community first torrents second. Whats cool there is a that alot of the members know each other (Internet wise), and so the convos are always good.

the bacon thing was funny though ill admit that,

Albo Da Kid
01-07-2009, 03:44 AM
Edit.

uNeeK
01-07-2009, 03:57 AM
Man ohhh man... How do you guys get ya facts ?

Cheeseman, the site is called bR. Nothing else... Please don't tell me other wise...

OP, funny thread... Really i saw the post and went to make myself some bacon, eggs and toast :D

TakeMS your a idiot IMO but i laugh every time you post ( Not with you but at you ).

Albo i got nothing against you...

bR has been alive for 2-3 weeks now, not 6 months or 1 year that being said you can't compare use to anybody. Also we don't leak our URL, though i wish i knew who was.

killercam101
01-07-2009, 05:37 AM
Man ohhh man... How do you guys get ya facts ?

Cheeseman, the site is called bR. Nothing else... Please don't tell me other wise...

OP, funny thread... Really i saw the post and went to make myself some bacon, eggs and toast :D

TakeMS your a idiot IMO but i laugh every time you post ( Not with you but at you ).

Albo i got nothing against you...

bR has been alive for 2-3 weeks now, not 6 months or 1 year that being said you can't compare use to anybody. Also we don't leak our URL, though i wish i knew who was.

Its probably the same guy who stole the real m4rduk's nickname on FST...2 post in 5 months and this is the carnage he can create.. :dry:...i was a lot safer in the hood

puckface
01-07-2009, 08:05 AM
Im telling you.... kid forum.

Intr4ns1t
01-07-2009, 08:54 AM
Its probably the same guy who stole the real m4rduk's nickname on FST...2 post in 5 months and this is the carnage he can create.. :dry:...i was a lot safer in the hood

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tokeman
01-07-2009, 03:48 PM

Also we don't leak our URL, though i wish i knew who was.

Unique (sub)url for every member would do the trick :rolleyes:

Swift
01-07-2009, 04:22 PM

Also we don't leak our URL, though i wish i knew who was.

Unique (sub)url for every member would do the trick :rolleyes:

if you can't trust your users who do you can ?:lol: good users you've got there :frusty:

Scenic
01-07-2009, 04:44 PM
deception runs deep. sometimes the closest allies will become your greatest enemies

alcoholik
01-07-2009, 04:49 PM

killercam101
01-08-2009, 12:48 AM
:spam::):01::01::01:

:coffee: so what's new with bR? "It taste like bacon" WOW

Lovestoned
01-08-2009, 11:18 AM
It's not very nice posting links when they would want to be unknown.

gionman
01-08-2009, 05:17 PM

enough said...if this forum does not respect trackers anonymity, it speaks volumes... many forums do respect a trackers wishes. why i'm not active here is getting more obvious. this site is a dump compared to trusted forums who respect trackers wishes.

Lovestoned
01-08-2009, 05:20 PM

enough said...if this forum does not respect trackers anonymity, it speaks volumes... many forums do respect a trackers wishes. why i'm not active here is getting more obvious. this site is a dump compared to trusted forums who respect trackers wishes.

It's the users here, not the forum itself. What forum would you suggest then?

Cabalo
01-08-2009, 05:27 PM

much more wasn't to be expected from you after this LOLz post: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-black-rabbit-tracker-327296-post3083590
besides, that swift asswipe also came here and in the first place insulted all FST, so actually i see no reason why should FST be helpful in helping you keep private.
besides, detale already pointed out that you didn't even introduce yourselves or said hi, so stop moaning and go to your forums where the grass is green and the birds sing.

Tokeman
01-08-2009, 06:23 PM

bR has not contacted FST (last I heard). Its not up to FST to just decide, oh maybe they dont want to be talked about... Lets censor it just in case!
:unsure::blink:

Lots of sites request that their url and other info be censored, and last I checked (granted it was a while ago), the filters were up and working. So I place the blame for information leaks squarly on the bR admins, where it belongs.

Buh bye now

KFlint
01-08-2009, 10:47 PM
it's now a good time time for you to piss off, we don't give a fuck about what ever you say

Albo Da Kid
01-08-2009, 10:58 PM
Cabalo is a stupid fucking 32 yr old crying little bitch that sits at his parents house thinking of what he could say next to raise his oh so l33t count to 2000. Keep spamming the bR thread so you can get your 50 more posts you ignorant fuck.
Go play with your dildo a little more and think about your next post dickhead....

And how do you know he's not a 32 year old who goes out partying, fu**s b***hes, has fun, maybe has a girlfriend. and just hangs around here for some quality time??
Assumptions wont get you anywhere. I could assume that you are a 24 year old looser who has nothing else to do, and his goal is to climb the imaginary ladder in the torrent world by ass kissing and thinking that he is l33t because he is a member of an "exclusive" site. I hope i wasn't right, but that's an assumption. it's not to good to judge some1 that you don't know.

My opinion about this thread: I think the staff of br has some major work to do to get the site where they want it to be. They are already improving, but not quite there yet. My other opinion is to recruit some experienced users and some good dedicated uploaders. As i said before it's up to them if they want to succeed or not.

Cabalo
01-08-2009, 11:18 PM
Cabalo is a stupid fucking 32 yr old crying little bitch that sits at his parents house thinking of what he could say next to raise his oh so l33t count to 2000. Keep spamming the bR thread so you can get your 50 more posts you ignorant fuck.
Go play with your dildo a little more and think about your next post dickhead....
hahaha :lol:
I guess it's easy to diss your tracker. We just have to let you retards post, and keep owning yourselves time after time.

FYI, i wish i could spend some time at my parents house, nice folks indeed. I'm too tired of clubbing and partying. (my user title says one of the things i do for a living, so i guess your superior acne-filled intelect can now start making easy jokes).

now now bR kids, time for you to go back to your "community" and "staff" it. Lulz.

thanks for the laugh, bR "staff" :happy:

1000possibleclaws
01-08-2009, 11:27 PM
Cleaned up all the hostile posting from that 's7n' dude :dry:

Artemis
01-09-2009, 11:34 AM

Which makes KFlint look like a bastard now, since with the removal of the hostile post, it looks like he is telling Tokeman to piss off :whistling

Disme
01-09-2009, 11:58 AM

Which makes KFlint look like a bastard now, since with the removal of the hostile post, it looks like he is telling Tokeman to piss off :whistling

About damn time someone did :P

PlayeR
01-09-2009, 01:06 PM

I re-read the posts. and it really looks like the post was pointed to tokeman.
I thought the s7n's posts were before Tokeman's post
but if it was after, then removing the s7n's post would make KFlint was telling Tokeman.

integral
01-09-2009, 02:20 PM
Why is this thread still open? Not that I'm defending bR or whining, but it's pretty much the definition of a spam thread, since there isn't even a topic to begin with.

Detale
01-09-2009, 02:45 PM

OK I had tried to be decent with you and you insult us again THAT speaks volumes of you sir. Sure some forums kiss your ass and some are way worse and allow selling of invites so the point is moot.

I am trying to give you an opportunity to explain your situation and even letting you go with some of the hostility as a courtesy so don't take advantage ok. When you walk into someone else's house I hope you act better that you have acted here. Because if it were my house you'd be out on your ass by now.

Call our site a dump again and I'm going to take it personally. Keep in mind you are not even verified so we owe you NOTHING in fact less than nothing because of your display in the few posts you have. I say again you have not come to any of our staff to speak with us you are just expecting that we know/uphold your rules without question. Lets get a grip now.

This will be the last warning for you so please calm down a bit, if you have something you need to discuss there are ways of speaking to peple.

Yeah but Kflint was always a bastard :O

Why is this thread still open? Not that I'm defending bR or whining, but it's pretty much the definition of a spam thread, since there isn't even a topic to begin with. Granted it started out as spam but I want to leave it open to give BR a chance to defend themselves in a respectful manner. At very least a chance to introduce themselves without acting like asses. Also it's not all about spam it's more about helpfulness.

NippleCake
01-09-2009, 03:24 PM
detale has mad skills with the keyboard :P he has sorted this out :)

from what i have seen in this forum.. ..to me it looks like bR has been created by some power hungry torrentors wanting to be "better" than the next person.. ..and trying to get someone global banned everywhere. ..not the way to go about it, if you want someone global banned you need to be friends with other trackers, be established site (by established i dont mean l33t :P) and actually have a reason to get them globally banned.. ..not just because they "dissed" your tracker :<

uNeeK
01-09-2009, 07:00 PM

OK I had tried to be decent with you and you insult us again THAT speaks volumes of you sir. Sure some forums kiss your ass and some are way worse and allow selling of invites so the point is moot.

I am trying to give you an opportunity to explain your situation and even letting you go with some of the hostility as a courtesy so don't take advantage ok. When you walk into someone else's house I hope you act better that you have acted here. Because if it were my house you'd be out on your ass by now.

Call our site a dump again and I'm going to take it personally. Keep in mind you are not even verified so we owe you NOTHING in fact less than nothing because of your display in the few posts you have. I say again you have not come to any of our staff to speak with us you are just expecting that we know/uphold your rules without question. Lets get a grip now.

This will be the last warning for you so please calm down a bit, if you have something you need to discuss there are ways of speaking to peple.

Yeah but Kflint was always a bastard :O

Why is this thread still open? Not that I'm defending bR or whining, but it's pretty much the definition of a spam thread, since there isn't even a topic to begin with. Granted it started out as spam but I want to leave it open to give BR a chance to defend themselves in a respectful manner. At very least a chance to introduce themselves without acting like asses. Also it's not all about spam it's more about helpfulness.

Why would we wanna introduce ourselves when we wish to remind private ? Last i check i didn't create any thread on FST. I don't wish to recruit, have reviews,site rep. etc. on this site. Thus i specially wish our URL was not posted here neither.

I am not sure what it is your looking for but, i only responded after days of FST members bashing. Which mods did nothing to stop, must be the FST way. Yet your offended when someone talks about FST ??? The irony. I am sure if i had a forum and my members was steady attacking you Detale, your staff and your project you would have nothing nice to say....

@NippleCake, nobody is trying to be better then the next person. What somebody does, has nothing todo with bR. as i am NOT trying to global ban anybody. TBH i have lots todo then be worried about 1 person.

Artemis
01-09-2009, 07:17 PM
Why would we wanna introduce ourselves when we wish to remind private ? Last i check i didn't create any thread on FST. I don't wish to recruit, have reviews,site rep. etc. on this site. Thus i specially wish our URL was not posted here neither.

I am not sure what it is your looking for but, i only responded after days of FST members bashing. Which mods did nothing to stop, must be the FST way. Yet your offended when someone talks about FST ??? The irony. I am sure if i had a forum and my members was steady attacking you Detale, your staff and your project you would have nothing nice to say....

@NippleCake, nobody is trying to be better then the next person. What somebody does, has nothing todo with bR. as i am NOT trying to global ban anybody. TBH i have lots todo then be worried about 1 person.

You really aren't the brightest crayon in the box are you ? This is a public forum where people discuss filesharing. You have lumped everyone together as FST and blamed the staff here for breaking your rules? Most of the flaming was from ex-members you have seen fit to ban from your tracker anyway, but instead of dealing with individual people you have chosen to fan the flames more with rather immature posts yourself.

Another thing, I truly do not care if english is not your first language, your sentences make no sense : remind private ? your staff and your project you ? More importantly though, the only real cachet you have within the bt community is the respect you earn from other people. As a staff member indulging in little cat fights with pubescent teenagers decreases that respect.

If you truly do not care about FST, or what goes on here, simply leave and carry on with your busy schedule. Your absence will have zero effect on the dynamics of this forum anyway.

Tokeman
01-09-2009, 07:41 PM

As I said before, if you wish to remain anonymous, theres no way FST will know that without you comming forward and discussing it like an adult (I know, its a lot to ask) with the staff here. Whining and complaining on a thread will not only just cause problems, but will do absolutly nothing to get your situation resolved.

Grow up.

ghurka
01-09-2009, 08:03 PM

But there are ways and means to get things done here. With hindsight don't you think a direct approach to staff might have helped your cause and they may have responded positively to any requests to have the url and screenshots taken down. The way you have handled things here has simply given your site the publicity you didn't want and has made you and your staff look like you can't handle problems effectively.

Intr4ns1t
01-09-2009, 08:12 PM

If you'd like, I can post the convo about you guys saying you are global banning Albo.

The truth is, you came here to talk shit about FST, and noone came to your site to talk shit about it. If someone had, then I would understand your logic, but you came here.

respawn40
01-09-2009, 08:30 PM
as i am NOT trying to global ban anybody. TBH i have lots todo then be worried about 1 person.

Albo, along with some staff, says otherwise.

bumrocks
01-09-2009, 08:32 PM
Why would we wanna introduce ourselves when we wish to remind private ? Last i check i didn't create any thread on FST. I don't wish to recruit, have reviews,site rep. etc. on this site. Thus i specially wish our URL was not posted here neither.....

This is the largest file sharing community forum, so you will be talked about. Unfortunately, due to your lack of experience in running a tracker you have missed the point on what Detale was trying to tell you and what you were advised to do a long time ago. Something you should have known to do before you actually even opened your tracker.

You don't "introduce" yourself to all of FST you have a private conversation with the mods about who you are and who you represent. You work out deals so that that your url can never be shown here, reviews not posted, and the like...For example try posting ScL's url. The way things are setup you can't even PM it to someone here without simply seeing a bunch of *'s!

Because you have never done so your site will be an open book here. I'm sure atm the staff wouldn't have a problem with a review or just about anything else posted within reason.

There are politics involved and you have not made any effort to exercise any panache.

If you'd like, I can post the convo about you guys saying you are global banning Albo.

I hate to say it...But this seems to be a trend with you. It appears that you lie and/or make shit up as you go along. Much like it was in the C*S thread...When it all boils down to it has been the downfall of all the bullshit people have said about you and the tracker. At no point have you appeared to be honest?!

Off Topic: What happened to romeyroam?! lol!

Intr4ns1t
01-09-2009, 09:19 PM
This is the largest file sharing community forum, so you will be talked about. Unfortunately, due to your lack of experience in running a tracker you have missed the point on what Detale was trying to tell you and what you were advised to do a long time ago. Something you should have known to do before you actually even opened your tracker.

You don't "introduce" yourself to all of FST you have a private conversation with the mods about who you are and who you represent. You work out deals so that that your url can never be shown here, reviews not posted, and the like...For example try posting ScL's url. The way things are setup you can't even PM it to someone here without simply seeing a bunch of *'s!

Because you have never done so your site will be an open book here. I'm sure atm the staff wouldn't have a problem with a review or just about anything else posted within reason.

There are politics involved and you have not made any effort to exercise any panache.

I hate to say it...But this seems to be a trend with you. It appears that you lie and/or make shit up as you go along. Much like it was in the C*S thread...When it all boils down to it has been the downfall of all the bullshit people have said about you and the tracker. At no point have you appeared to be honest?!

Well said, and I ate him :P

It's no secret that FST is a place where many members like to have their unbridled say about any subject at hand. This doesn't make the members idiots, just unbridled. The fact that your staff BR staff keeps posting in these threads is becoming your undoing in all honesty.

Sometimes, when the dog has it's jaws locked on your throat, you just have to pet it and hope it lets go. I know it's a horrible analogy, but beating that dog in the head will definitely NOT work, as many sites have learned over the years here.

uNeeK
01-09-2009, 09:35 PM

Well said, and I ate him :P

It's no secret that FST is a place where many members like to have their unbridled say about any subject at hand. This doesn't make the members idiots, just unbridled. The fact that your staff BR staff keeps posting in these threads is becoming your undoing in all honesty.

Sometimes, when the dog has it's jaws locked on your throat, you just have to pet it and hope it lets go. I know it's a horrible analogy, but beating that dog in the head will definitely NOT work, as many sites have learned over the years here.

I remember that convo and if i remember correctly i laughed bout and told the person in IM not to stresss it, as i wasn't....

Ya think you guys are so kewl posting idiotic BS, spamming, bashing, posting URL's... your right FST is da shit !!

It seems once a thread get's locked another is opened right away, ya can't get enough bR :(

Reality is i don't fookn care what is said here, say what ya want but keep the fookn URL PRIVATE. It's not like there is a signup so wtf is there to gain ? Look kewl among your peeps. woot you won l33t of da fookn year congratZ

Cabalo
01-09-2009, 09:40 PM
wow, asking so politely i am sure no one else will post your 1337 urls :D

indeed sir, you are retarded.

Detale
01-09-2009, 09:52 PM

As Bumrocks said you could have introduced yourself to any of the staff here via PM so we would know who you were. Please don't take this the wrong way but what you want means very little to me at this point, you have been nasty to me and our members repeatedly and this is unacceptable in my eyes. We also now filter PTN's url because they have shown themselves to be gentlemen and have some class. You coming here posting like this and demanding things over and over shows your immaturity and class level to be null. This is not how things work around here. You be nice and then we will be nice as well, come here like this and I could care less.

As far as staff doing nothing about it, there was nothing to do. I did close one thread when I felt it got out of hand. To be clear this had nothing to do with trying to help you out it was simply going too far. I think maybe you are thinking you're like a rockstar and maybe you are but not here and you don't simply get things by demanding them, at least not with me.

Apparently you need a lesson in manners and I am going to give youone right now.

To our members: Could you please do me a favor and show this guy what class is and try not to blatently post their site URL anymore. The guy is obviously a no0b and most of you know how I feel about no0bs and that they need to be nurtured and not tortured to show them the way. Please guys, Thanks

Now to you Swift: That is how you have some class, we are going first by being nice in the face of your bullshit. I expect a full apology and request that you stick around and pop in from time to time to help any members with site issues they may have. Your site is not now or will never be a secret this is something you will have to accept. A general rule, if it's on the interwebs it aint a secret and if its BT related FST will know about it.

EDIT: I have to go now but I'll be back in a bit to see what happened guys.

mikehorner
01-09-2009, 10:06 PM
That's some good stuff right there.. ^^^^^^^ Go Detale..!!! ;)