PDA

View Full Version : I Want You Guys To Look At Tis Post

Rappy
09-12-2003, 12:36 PM
This makes me so mad lol[/URL]read the posts and tell me what you think or if you want you can post in the forum yourself but ur gonna have to join the board 4 that but here is the link

Adster
09-12-2003, 01:05 PM
yes its stupid to say that where shop lifting its ridiculous if we share our food around that means that there more or less sayign wherer criminals

I go down the shop by some meat cut it in half and share it yet I only payed for it not the second person its abserb

Rappy
09-12-2003, 01:13 PM
well some peoplewill never learn or come to their senses

sabbath
09-12-2003, 01:15 PM
I bet if you started talkin' to him about percentages of the profits goin' to artists (I don't know about other countries but here in greece it's a 3% goin' to the artist), he wouldn know shit about that. He was just trying to piss you off, it seems.

Rappy
09-12-2003, 01:17 PM
lol im glad someone has a brain

sabbath
09-12-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by RapFan@12 September 2003 - 15:17
lol im glad someone has a brain
There are others too... :lol:

Rappy
09-12-2003, 01:21 PM
well spread the word that i want all with a brain to report to this forum and then go see what the dumbass wrote

sabbath
09-12-2003, 01:30 PM
:beerchug:

Rappy
09-12-2003, 01:31 PM
lol is that a yes?

sabbath
09-12-2003, 01:41 PM
All big brains in this board will eventually meet in here. It's a natural progression thing.

And be flattered. I've never reached an agreement with a "rapfan" before :lol:

Rappy
09-12-2003, 01:42 PM
why not whats wrong with rap fan grrr

sabbath
09-12-2003, 01:44 PM
I can't understand them. That breed...

Adster
09-12-2003, 01:47 PM
uh oh not a rap fan

Rappy
09-12-2003, 01:47 PM
hmmm i don't under stand ur breed much either becides im not only a fan a rap im a fan of everything well almost everything not pop country and the other crap like that.

sabbath
09-12-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Adster@12 September 2003 - 15:47
uh oh not a rap fan
I thought you'd never post... :lol:

hmmm i don't under stand ur breed much either becides im not only a fan a rap im a fan of everything well almost everything not pop country and the other crap like that.

Dude: :beerchug:

Rappy
09-12-2003, 01:56 PM
well where are all the smart people

Lady Kohoutek
09-12-2003, 03:03 PM
I don't know if I'd be considered as one of the "smart people" by your standards, but I'll allow you to decide.

Anyhow, I read a good portion of the given thread, and the only thing I saw were a few people giving their opinions on the RIAA. Since you targeted that Zarko fellow, I'll assume you wanted readers to view your debate with him.

Personally I fail to see the problem with that discussion. Besides a lack of grammar from one of the participants, the interaction between you two seemed polite. If you were referring Zarko's stance on the issue, here's something you should consider: Zarko is entitled to his own opinion, as are you. In all seriousness, you really shouldn't get upset if someone doesn't agree with you. ;)

Rappy
09-12-2003, 03:47 PM
well anyone could have their own opinion and i have the right to debate him i posted this because the majority of people here don't agree with him because he doesn't see how riaa is bad for both the fans and the artists themselves and thinks that the riaa has the right to be basically a big bully and i didn't make the comment about the smart people comeing to this room i just asked the person that made the comment where are they

sabbath
09-12-2003, 03:50 PM
Lady K, I think he is expressing his opinion here... Nothing wrong

Rappy
09-12-2003, 03:56 PM
im really getting sick of those up tight people grrr

mogadishu
09-12-2003, 03:58 PM
dont listen to ad.. he hates rap because hes ignorant!

Rappy
09-12-2003, 04:12 PM
hell i don't care what he thinks

Lady Kohoutek
09-12-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by RapFan@12 September 2003 - 10:47
well anyone could have their own opinion and i have the right to debate him i posted this because the majority of people here don't agree with him because he doesn't see how riaa is bad for both the fans and the artists themselves and thinks that the riaa has the right to be basically a big bully and i didn't make the comment about the smart people comeing to this room i just asked the person that made the comment where are they
"...well anyone could have their own opinion..."
It's nice to know that you somewhat got the gist of my post, even if you didn't imply it...

"...and i have the right to debate him..."
Rapfan, I never questioned your right to debate Zarko. As I stated before:

Personally I fail to see the problem with that discussion. Besides a lack of grammar from one of the participants, the interaction between you two seemed polite.

"... i posted this because the majority of people here don't agree with him because he doesn't see how riaa is bad for both the fans and the artists themselves and thinks that the riaa has the right to be basically a big bully..."
Really? Judging for the title of this thread and from your first post, one can easily assume that you had a problem with Zarko and his views, not because of his "lack of understanding" as you are trying to imply.

"... and i didn't make the comment about the smart people comeing to this room i just asked the person that made the comment where are they..."
Yep, and in my following reply, I told you I'll allow you to decide if I were smart. You may still do so, just like anyone else. If you decide to do so, it won't mean much. :rolleyes:

BTW, it was a little difficult following your train of thought in your posts, so could you please place some periods in your next replies when you finish sentences? I'd appreciate it. ;)

Rappy
09-12-2003, 04:27 PM
why do u bother posting all this crap i don't know what the hell your problem is i don't see the periods and capital letters in any other posts we are just talking haveing fun its people like u that ruin that 4 everyone geez this isn't rocket science and its not a english assignment and i don't intend to approach it like it is here is your damn peroid and capital letter ................. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ there is a bunch of them

Lady Kohoutek
09-12-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by RapFan@12 September 2003 - 11:27
why do u bother posting all this crap

I could easily ask you the same question. :lol:

Rappy
09-12-2003, 04:33 PM
you are much more of a pain in the ass then me wether u like it or not noone told you to come in here and tell everyone off when it wasn't pervoked do u have some insecuries that you have to make yourself feel superior. fuck off

sabbath
09-12-2003, 04:38 PM
Lady K, I still don't see the need of posting these, as if we were discussing the Palestinian matter... ;)

Rappy
09-12-2003, 04:39 PM
haha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rappy
09-12-2003, 04:48 PM
well the post i linked you to has been updated so you may want to check it out again and if u don't wanna post a comment there yourseld (because you have to join to post) let me know and i will post ur comment for you

Lady Kohoutek
09-12-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by RapFan@12 September 2003 - 11:33
you are much more of a pain in the ass then me wether u like it or not noone told you to come in here and tell everyone off when it wasn't pervoked do u have some insecuries that you have to make yourself feel superior.  fuck off

"you are much more of a pain in the ass then me...
Why is that? Because you don't agree with me? Yep, that's mature. :rolleyes:

"... noone told you to come in here and tell everyone off when it wasn't pervoked...
Uh, what's the title of this thread? "I Want You Guys To Look At Tis Post" Who made this post? Rapfan. So actually, you did tell me (and others) to post and give our opinions. :P

As for "telling everyone off" as you claim, I did no such thing. In my first post, all I did was come and give my point of view. You didn't appreicate my views and you got offensive. In my second post, I tried to give you some understanding and you called it "crap." That's fine. It would be pointless for me to get upset over any of this because you are expressing your opinion. I fail to see why you are getting so pissed, but whatever floats your boat. ;)

In all seriousness, I do feel sorry for you. You seem to understand so little. Poor thing... :(

Rappy
09-12-2003, 04:59 PM
that was dumb thats not your view i read it its people like you that will stop the peace in the middle east because people like you just don't know when to quit and

when it comes to zarko well the little people have lots of power if we come together expically a boycott not people like him allow the big businesses to over charge us and push us around which we don't have to take it if we refuse to pay the ridiculous prices they will be forced to lower them to a senceable price

an in your first post u didn't state your opinion you just said everyone has a right to an opinion which is off topic

Lady Kohoutek
09-12-2003, 07:04 PM
*sigh* Rapfan, it seems as if you don't want to understand, so I won't waste more time by trying to explain things to you again. Please reread my previous posts on this thread. ;)

Rappy
09-12-2003, 07:29 PM
well i read your posts and no you have never have given your opinion u seem to live in a black and white world i put my post in this forum because most people are mad at the riaa for what they are doing then after reading the debate between me and zarko you say that we were polite and that there were grammar errors if u look around you people arent telling people that their grammar is bad or they were polite people are sounding off on the riaa that what i wanted people to comment on or voice their opinion on. why don't you go down to the lounge and take a glance at the posts there mabe you will wake up.

BTW mabe if you knew how a messageboard worked mabe you would understand my "train of thought" better this isn't english class no commas peroids or any of that is needed

Sholix
09-12-2003, 10:16 PM
I'm not sure about what you want our opinion on here RapFan, but I'm guessing it's the 'discussion' between you and Zarko.
If that's the case I have to agree with Lady K and say there's nothing wrong with both of you stating your very different opinions on the subject.

It's true that almost everyone here will agree with your particular stance, but there are some who don't and Zarko happens to be one of them.

But just because his view is in the minority, there's no justification for denying him the right to express his opinion.

Perhaps his "mistake" was in bothering to respond at all to your plee for help in boycotting the RIAA, since he doesn't agree with that action.

Don't all jump on me at the same time.
I can only type so fast. B)

balamm
09-13-2003, 01:22 AM
Well, I've read as much of this thread as I was able to without a street person to translate some of what RapFan posted... Try using capitals and dotting your i's when you are posting to a world class forum please. I don't like my time wasted by illiterates. What you do elsewhere does not concern me.

What posts you're involved in on another forum also do not concern me and I wonder why the hell you thought it was needed in this forum.

The people who replied to you did nothing wrong, expressed themselves well, and put up with far too much of your aimless drivel in my opinion.

You're bringing world events into it demontrates a childish mind. Grabbing headlines of things you hear in the background but do not understand or really care about I suspect.

Go Back to that other forum and take your beating. Come back here when you've grown up and can participate in a dicussion in an adult manner.

This thread is over.