PDA

View Full Version : No Respect....

brotherdoobie
01-14-2009, 01:27 PM
Detale is a global and Idol is a purple mod. I seem to recall Effie and Peat wanting to be mods - forever, like. Both have contributed to this forum for years.

What's the deal?

-bd :dabs:

Skweeky
01-14-2009, 01:59 PM
When did Deidiot become a global mod??? :o

C-mos
01-14-2009, 02:04 PM
bd.
:console:

IdolEyes787
01-14-2009, 02:12 PM
Detale is a global and Idol is a purple mod. I seem to recall Effie and Peat wanting to be mods - forever, like. Both have contributed to this forum for years.

What's the deal?

I not sure who Effie is but in Peat's case it might have been that he doesn't have the time to get online here all the time.
Truth be told when they offered me the job I suggested a couple of other people who I thought might be better qualified than myself.

brotherdoobie
01-14-2009, 04:37 PM

What's the deal?

I not sure who Effie is but in Peat's case it might have been that he doesn't have the time to get online here all the time.
Truth be told when they offered me the job I suggested a couple of other people who I thought might be better qualified than myself.

It's nothing personal, btw (with the exception of Detale...of course).

-bd

brotherdoobie
01-14-2009, 04:39 PM

A few days ago. God help us.

-bd

IdolEyes787
01-14-2009, 04:40 PM
I didn't take it as such.:)and actually it's more a punishment than a reward.
And who is Effie?

Skweeky
01-14-2009, 04:53 PM

A few days ago. God help us.

-bd

:ermm:

Who makes these decisions? Really...

Did tesco get another electric shock?

brotherdoobie
01-14-2009, 04:54 PM
I didn't take it as such.:)and actually it's more a punishment than a reward.
And who is Effie?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/enoughfakefiles-25772

-bd

Something Else
01-14-2009, 07:38 PM
I thought anyone with half a wit would turn down the job these days.

enoughfakefiles
01-14-2009, 08:16 PM
Dam. I've missed out on being a mod again :dabs:

I wonder if bujub is still stuck in team chat and can put in a good wurd for me :eyebrows:

brotherdoobie
01-14-2009, 08:21 PM

It's never been my idea of a good time. However, to each his own.

-bd

Skiz
01-14-2009, 08:28 PM
Peat has turned it down twice that I'm aware of. Doesn't have the patience or something. I can't recall exactly the reason.

EFF would get my vote tho'. So would you bd. :smilie4:

brotherdoobie
01-14-2009, 08:36 PM
Peat has turned it down twice that I'm aware of. Doesn't have the patience or something. I can't recall exactly the reason.

I would enjoy being the mod of the Shite Forum. That would be a gravy job (turd colored stars). Make it happen, Skizo.

:lol:

-bd

IdolEyes787
01-14-2009, 09:10 PM

The pension was the main reason.
That and dental.

Something Else
01-14-2009, 10:45 PM

Good luck with that dude.

Skiz
01-15-2009, 06:16 AM
Which dude?

Alien5
01-15-2009, 07:00 AM
admin is a real easy job, just delete a few accounts etc, mod is the worst job: send warnings to people who don't give a shit about being here anyway, then appologise for sending them a warning, or in skizo's case delete them perminantly for it.

PlayeR
01-15-2009, 08:23 AM
admin is the red one, isn't it?

Skiz
01-15-2009, 08:47 AM
admin is a real easy job, just delete a few accounts etc, mod is the worst job: send warnings to people who don't give a shit about being here anyway, then appologise for sending them a warning, or in skizo's case delete them perminantly for it.

What? :blink:

Alien5
01-15-2009, 08:51 AM
Nothing...:ermm:

Detale
01-15-2009, 09:37 AM
How bout you naysayers kiss my blue starred ass.

Alien5
01-15-2009, 11:18 AM
Bad Request :dabs:

BawA
01-15-2009, 11:47 AM

What's the deal?

so in order to get what one deserves one should life-less.
looks like BT contribution is what counts here these days, i smell take over.

BawA
01-15-2009, 11:50 AM
How bout you naysayers kiss my blue starred ass.

ohh so now mods are not only life less and lame they are gay as well. :frusty:

Skweeky
01-15-2009, 12:35 PM
I applaud this new MOD attitude. Fan-tas-tic.

IdolEyes787
01-15-2009, 12:50 PM

You mean lifeless as in dead?Or lifeless as in spend an exorbitant amount of time on some internet forum defending the indefensible and just generally being a prick?

About the BT bit kind of makes sense to have some knowledge of the section that you are assigned to don't it?

Alien5
01-15-2009, 09:23 PM
Yes.

The Flying Cow
01-15-2009, 09:32 PM
In any case, your signature is truly inspirational bd.

Keep at it (I presume your profession revolves around photography?)

Spider_dude
01-17-2009, 01:36 AM
didn't they make tralalala a mod also? if ever there was a cunt who deserved a punch in the face it's him.

brotherdoobie
01-17-2009, 01:52 AM
didn't they make tralalala a mod also? if ever there was a cunt who deserved a punch in the face it's him.

It looks like I'm not drinking alone.

-bd

peat moss
01-17-2009, 02:21 AM

Bingo , a thankless job that everyone criticizes at every turn . No back up from fellow mods, rookie , or old time members . Boy where do I sign up again ? :lol:

Ah they try their best what do you guys want ? Long story short is most of the mods here , over the years were on my friends list way before they become mods and still are . Idol has the perfect temperament , wit and charm to survive this horror show .

If I could , I'd make JP and Withcheese the Bit mods . That would be fun ... :D So many good candidates from this lively forum , like 100 % or brotherdoobie that given a chance would be great mods .

callum
01-17-2009, 02:52 AM

He's not a real one, I checked to make sure he hadn't been promoted as well. It's quite strange really, it shows there must have been some thought involved. I think the thought was that they had to promote one of the pricks.

Detale
01-17-2009, 03:21 AM
WOW what the fuck crawled up all your asses? Jesus Christ you guys suck, is there anybody other than your uber click that you do like or do you feel like you 6 are the only ones worthy of being cool? Especially Bawa, you may have been someone here a hundrend years ago but now all you do is come here to start shit about politics.

Tralala IS a real mod you thankless fucks.

callum
01-17-2009, 03:25 AM
WOW what the fuck crawled up all your asses? Jesus Christ you guys suck, is there anybody other than your uber click that you do like or do you feel like you 6 are the only ones worthy of being cool? Especially Bawa, you may have been someone here a hundrend years ago but now all you do is come here to start shit about politics.

That's a bit harsh. I don't know how anyone could suggest that anyone was in an uber click with bawa. Some sort of cell maybe, but not a click.

Detale
01-17-2009, 03:46 AM
:lol::lol::lol: OK you won me back.

brotherdoobie
01-17-2009, 07:46 AM

You're more sensitive than a freshly shaven bawlbag, sir. Seek help.

-bd

Detale
01-17-2009, 08:08 AM
Na I was won back Im good now

Skweeky
01-17-2009, 05:34 PM

I feel Callum deserves a hounding for that.

Where is Chavis when you need him?

Something Else
01-17-2009, 05:52 PM

Blasphemy, childish insults, bad speeling. The man is a class act.

callum
01-17-2009, 07:09 PM

I feel Callum deserves a hounding for that.

Where is Chavis when you need him?

I think it was his birthday the other day, he's probably avoiding this place because you all forgot.

brotherdoobie
01-17-2009, 07:14 PM

Someone should make him a mod or do something else.

The Flying Cow
01-17-2009, 07:50 PM

Aye.

Detale
01-17-2009, 11:36 PM

Hey Thanks :lol:. Irony??

tesco
01-17-2009, 11:38 PM

What's the deal?

Peat doesn't want to be a mod. He has been asked many times before and was even a news poster for a while.;)

Something Else
01-18-2009, 12:50 AM

Hey Thanks :lol:. Irony??

It doesn't count as understanding irony when you point it out in bold and add question marks. :dry:

Detale
01-18-2009, 07:28 AM
Yes it does lizzard boy, or is that the misses :P

peat moss
01-18-2009, 08:01 AM
Too much penis envy in this thread to really give an opinion , If I could I'd send to the Shite forum just to piss people off .

Something Else
01-18-2009, 01:44 PM
Yes it does lizzard boy, or is that the misses :P

That. Mr.Lizzard to ewe. :snooty:

7u4GS2gHQV4

brotherdoobie
01-18-2009, 02:13 PM
Too much penis envy in this thread to really give an opinion , If I could I'd send to the Shite forum just to piss people off .

Who was outed? :O

-bd

tesco
01-18-2009, 03:09 PM

We don't need any more moderators anywhere but in the bt section at the moment so why hire mods that don't go in there?:unsure:

Proper Bo
01-18-2009, 03:44 PM
delete the bt section, problem solved. obviousment.

Biggles
01-18-2009, 04:29 PM
delete the bt section, problem solved. obviousment.

or make every download that operatic version of Cohen's Hallelujah.

that would be fair and just.

Proper Bo
01-18-2009, 04:40 PM
I don't think they actually have downloads there, like.

Did someone tell you you could download stuff there for a small fee?:no:

Biggles
01-18-2009, 04:42 PM
I don't think they actually have downloads there, like.

Did someone tell you you could download stuff there for a small fee?:no:

:huh: It has been reduced in price? No one told me.

Proper Bo
01-18-2009, 04:44 PM
For only £40 I can show you where you can download fillums and stuff.

Proper Bo
01-18-2009, 04:44 PM
Plus i'll be able to afford a new processor.

Biggles
01-18-2009, 04:45 PM
To be honest I am not sure how torrents work all I know is that when SGG is seeding her weird Korean movies n stuff my notebook reduces to half dial up speed. :(

I have learned how to turn torrents off tho.... :)

Biggles
01-18-2009, 04:49 PM
For only £40 I can show you where you can download fillums and stuff.

:O That is a big discount.

The Flying Cow
01-18-2009, 05:03 PM

-bd

All this penis jousting makes one shudder. :pinch:

Repulsive, I say.

Biggles
01-18-2009, 05:28 PM

-bd

Repulsive, I say.

Not a sport for the faint hearted.

It is the horses I feel sorry for...and the damsels who have to tie a favour on the knights lance as it were :ermm:

brotherdoobie
01-18-2009, 06:16 PM

Repulsive, I say.

It is the horses I feel sorry for...and the damsels who have to tie a favour on the knights lance as it were :ermm:

A Seedler in shining armor...

-bd

Biggles
01-18-2009, 06:37 PM

-bd

Which in Seedler's case would be a leopard skin man thong.

brotherdoobie
01-18-2009, 07:58 PM

-bd

Which in Seedler's case would be a leopard skin man thong.

:lol:...:sick:

-bd

JPaul
01-18-2009, 09:18 PM
If Detale and Idle Eyes want to do it then fair play to them. Someone has to do it and the people who run the place must think they are the most suitable candidates.

I've told Detale before, I think he should moderate his own behaviour as a member of staff here but obviously that's a matter for him. I just think staff members should behave a certain way. Or more accurately not behave a certain way. He could actually take a lead from Skizo in that respect. Joins in but doesn't go OTT and is willing to laugh at himself.

I'm just old fashioned though.

Alien5
01-18-2009, 09:19 PM
call me old fashioned but they're all cunts. :p

JPaul
01-18-2009, 09:23 PM
call me old fashioned but they're all cunts. :p

Your well thought out and beautifully presented argument interests me strangely, Professor.

Detale
01-18-2009, 09:24 PM
If Detale and Idle Eyes want to do it then fair play to them. Someone has to do it and the people who run the place must think they are the most suitable candidates.

I've told Detale before, I think he should moderate his own behaviour as a member of staff here but obviously that's a matter for him. I just think staff members should behave a certain way. Or more accurately not behave a certain way. He could actually take a lead from Skizo in that respect. Joins in but doesn't go OTT and is willing to laugh at himself.

I can laugh at myself no:ermm:?

JPaul
01-18-2009, 09:30 PM

It's not that, it's the rest of the stuff.

It's something we just disagree on, no big deal

peat moss
01-19-2009, 04:11 AM

You take the bait too well that's all , you care too much . Your great for this forum Detale , so many good things you do in the background . Like water on a ducks back just shake off the B.S. :)

Biggles
01-19-2009, 08:43 PM

You take the bait too well that's all , you care too much . Your great for this forum Detale , so many good things you do in the background . Like water on a ducks back just shake off the B.S. :)

Don't let vicious mixed metaphors get to you either.

Skweeky
01-20-2009, 02:31 PM
To be honest, the Lounge pretty much moderates itself. Any new cawkmuncher gets the hounding of his/her life or gets completely ignored anyway.

Edit: I'm not commenting on the rest of the board because I never venture out of here.

Barbarossa
01-20-2009, 02:41 PM
Best way to be, really.

Biggles
01-20-2009, 08:23 PM
There is the Drawing Room with the cupboard containing Granny's best china - don't get caught in there with muddy feet though.

peat moss
01-22-2009, 03:35 AM
To be honest, the Lounge pretty much moderates itself. Any new cawkmuncher gets the hounding of his/her life or gets completely ignored anyway.

Edit: I'm not commenting on the rest of the board because I never venture out of here.

That's the problem , would love to read your comments on a new movie you watched or book you just read ? I love reading your posts here but was just curious . Why limit yourself to just the lounge girl ? Love to read your take on the Hamas situation or new hardware you just bought .

I'm not flaming you , I'm bored here sometimes is all . :)

Detale
01-22-2009, 07:35 AM

Yah I know, I just want JP's approval so damn bad:shifty:

Skweeky
01-22-2009, 12:54 PM

That's the problem , would love to read your comments on a new movie you watched or book you just read ? I love reading your posts here but was just curious . Why limit yourself to just the lounge girl ? Love to read your take on the Hamas situation or new hardware you just bought .

I'm not flaming you , I'm bored here sometimes is all . :)

Well, the book forum is dead most of the time, I'm not really into hardware and I tend to stay clear of political discussions on the net...

To be honest peat, if I do read or see something I really enjoyed, I will most like bring it up in the Lounge. I guess it's just because I know all the people here.

Something Else
01-22-2009, 03:09 PM
That's it tho' . In the lounge you can talk about any of that stuff without getting told off for going off on a tangent. It's genious.

Skweeky
01-22-2009, 04:40 PM
Agreed!

The Flying Cow
01-22-2009, 08:14 PM
Lounge for president

enoughfakefiles
01-22-2009, 08:32 PM
Lounge for president

Won't he already have one :unsure:

Spider_dude
01-22-2009, 09:52 PM
who will moderate the moderators?

Detale
01-23-2009, 08:03 PM
Chalish?

Skweeky
01-23-2009, 08:04 PM
Excellent idea! He's harsh enough for it.

The Flying Cow
01-23-2009, 08:30 PM
He's a Lost maniac.

Somehow I sense chaos

Detale
01-24-2009, 05:39 AM
Well he has my vote

chalice
01-24-2009, 11:58 AM
I'm flattered. Really. I humbly accept the position of Mod Of Mods.

My first decree is to demote Detale back down to the lowly ranks of Bittard Mod Extraordinaire.

I will now tender my resignation as Mod Of Mods. It was fun but my work here is done.

The Flying Cow
01-24-2009, 02:50 PM
what's with the new avater, chastiss

PlayeR
01-24-2009, 03:21 PM
we have been waiting for you to post, chav...

Detale
01-25-2009, 10:16 AM
I'm flattered. Really. I humbly accept the position of Mod Of Mods.

My first decree is to demote Detale back down to the lowly ranks of Bittard Mod Extraordinaire.

I will now tender my resignation as Mod Of Mods. It was fun but my work here is done.

:lol: Kiss my ass

The Flying Cow
01-25-2009, 10:47 AM
what's with the new avater chav-man

chalice
01-25-2009, 11:41 AM
what's with the new avater chav-man

It's Despair of the Endless off of Neil Gaiman's Sandman comics.

True story.

Skweeky
01-25-2009, 09:07 PM
Have you ever read 'Watchmen' chavis? My brother in law gave it to me; bloody loved it.

brotherdoobie
01-25-2009, 09:24 PM
I've read both of the series you've mentioned; after SnnY and Chalice recommended them. They're awesome.

-bd :01:

Detale
01-26-2009, 06:21 AM
My favorite graphic novel was Alex Ross, Mark Waid- Kingdom Come Now theres a movie idea ;) They'd prob fuck it up tho
http://www.moltenthought.com/images/kingdom%20come%201%20GIF.gif

thewizeard
01-27-2009, 02:30 AM

What's the deal?

:OHij Paul, ow I like you sig, it's getting better all the time! :yup:

brotherdoobie
01-27-2009, 06:29 AM
Hello, Nigel. How are you? I'm smoking some beautiful hydro and If I could puff and pass over the interweb I would, mate.

Peace, Paul

Detale
01-28-2009, 02:49 PM
What does "Hydro" mean wher eyou are BD? I know what hydroponics are but depending on what coast you are on in the USA,the street term Hydro means different things so what does it mean by you?