PDA

View Full Version : They Are Humans Too--No Comment

homeless4ever
01-17-2009, 10:38 AM
hey all ppl
hey all the world

these are some pictures for GaZa

do you think they are human beings Like us ???

sorry about this but you have to know what is going on Gaza...

IMAGES REMOVED - READ THE RULES

SORRY but these pictures very hard to keep hidden

I saw the images and they were disturbing. Images are of the Israeli assault against civilians in Gaza. I did not imagine things in Gaza are going as they are; therefore I forwarded it on to you so that you witness the crimes against humanity that the Israelis carry out.

Israeli air strikes hit civilian homes, and left women and kids without shelter.

A ten year old child is killed when Israeli war planes target his home.

A child less than 5 months old is killed in his home. Is he the terrorist or is the one that killed him the terrorist? Mohamed was the only son for his parents who were suffering infertility problems for five years. They are without kids again.

SORRY all but these pictures are very hard to be hidden and unseen

Snee
01-17-2009, 12:29 PM
Cool. Now post some of israelis getting blown up.

pentomato
01-17-2009, 12:51 PM
Only thinking that Hamas could end that right now.

tangerine
01-17-2009, 04:01 PM
Shit man.
That is hard to look at. But I think we should all know what's goin on.

Can't stop thinking about that moment where the photographer stands in front of somebody crying over the death of their only child and just snaps a picture. Seems irrespectfull, I think it's alright to show the world what's goin on, but we still have to have some respect for other people's privacy and pain.

peat moss
01-17-2009, 04:12 PM
I feel sick , its always the children the suffer the most .

Cabalo
01-17-2009, 04:54 PM
Cool. Now post some of israelis getting blown up.
exactly what i was going to say. now post some of the suicidal bombers in israel, or the missiles Hamas sends daily against Israel.

pentomato
01-17-2009, 04:57 PM
This Hamas terrorists are great at photoshop.

Something Else
01-17-2009, 05:09 PM

:lol:

mark_over_mars
01-17-2009, 05:30 PM
God stands with u Gaza ,,,
this crime against u ,, is a crime against all people in the whole world ..
Neither words nor feelings could stop this war crime ,
Yeah ,, hamas good at photoshop ,, on other side israel pretty good in murdering children ,, using illegal weapons like phosphorus bombs ,, ..etc
Nothing will change the fact that israe.. oh sorry i mean murrderd occupied phalastine by a gangs will be defeated at war end ,, the things making me laugh that a thief stolen your house settling in it and killing your family ,, At last speaking about his own rights ,, so so funny ..
one last all repect to jews in Europe stood with gaza in Demonstrations
, they think wisely knowing the right side .....
At last all i can say it will be a day to israel to get down ,,, yeah kill as many people as u wanna ,, enjoy to satisfay your sick soul ,, At end We will see ,,, But As u do there it will be no mercy .......

Ahmed047
01-17-2009, 05:43 PM
Yeah ,, hamas good at photoshop ,, on other side israel pretty good in murdering children ,, using illegal weapons like phosphorus bombs ,, ..etc
Nothing will change the fact that israe.. oh sorry i mean murrderd occupied phalastine by a gangs will be defeated at war end ,, the things making me laugh that a thief stolen your house settling in it and killing your family ,, At last speaking about his own rights ,, so so funny ..
At last all i can say it will be a day to israel to get down ,,, yeah kill as many people as u wanna ,, enjoy to satisfay your sick soul ,, At end We will see ,,, But As u do there it will be no mercy .......

This is true man; imagine that Hamas use wood sticks & Israeli use phosphorus bombs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No balance at all ,Gaza is destroyed completely with a full destruction weapons + genetic weapons + chemical weapons while Israelis were just got panic by Hamas very very very weak weapons , all what Hamas do is defending their home land from this over powered criminal invasion , God with you Gaza

Cabalo
01-17-2009, 05:46 PM
http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/weapons/palestine/qassam-launch.jpg
in the place where i come from, these don't look like wood sticks. :blink:

Something Else
01-17-2009, 05:50 PM

God think you're a cawk. Fact

Ahmed047
01-17-2009, 05:56 PM

Do you call these missiles ???,these are considered wood sticks compared to Israel Super weapons used in Gaza , as i said before no balance at all
http://www.nogw.com/images/arrow.jpg
http://www.nogw.com/ilweapons.html

http://www.nogw.com/images/arrow_wa.jpg
http://www.nogw.com/ilweapons.html

homeless4ever
01-17-2009, 06:36 PM
We Will Not Go Down by Michael Heart (http://antiisrael.blogspot.com/2009/01/we-will-not-go-down-by-michael-heat.html)

This is a song of hope for the Palestinians in Gaza, composed and performed by Michael Heart.

A blinding flash of white light

Lit up the sky over Gaza tonight

People running for cover
Not knowing whether they're dead or alive

They came with their tanks and their planes

With ravaging fiery flames
And nothing remains
Just a voice rising up in the smoky haze

We will not go down

In the night, without a fight
You can burn up our mosques and our homes and our schools
But our spirit will never die
We will not go down
In Gaza tonight

Women and children alike

Murdered and massacred night after night
While the so-called leaders of countries afar
Debated on who's wrong or right

But their powerless words were in vain

And the bombs fell down like acid rain
But through the tears and the blood and the pain
You can still hear that voice through the smoky haze

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlfhoU66s4Y

mark_over_mars
01-17-2009, 06:41 PM

Good idea man ,, like stand against total destruction weapons by toys ,,,
u mean ,,, people their receive bombs just clapping their hands for more ,,
:noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes:

if these images really right ( i doubt ) All respect for those fighters ,, for their courage ,, fighting by simple weapons to tell the whole world that they are there and the war will not end except When all land go to their real owner ...

Red pirate
01-17-2009, 06:58 PM
:ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

you had to be kidding, is that shit is a rocket, plz tell me where is the hill in our world a respectable site where rockets are assisted and fired by bare hands, i cant imagine that stick can even fly :blink: , you compare that with israel force :blink: :blink: :blink:, arent you shy from that pictures, imagine your kids you sisters and brothers in that situation, israel like an angery animal :01: :01: need to be stopped, of course USA like mama for israel and protect it , without usa israel is shit and count nothing, the whole world know that, I really want to see israel against real army :P they will sucks shit
or barley will run without there paints like in Octobar1973 by Egypt :naughty::naughty:

Red pirate
01-17-2009, 07:01 PM

Or may be a celebration
you must shy people, shame on you

Snee
01-17-2009, 07:03 PM
Yeah, the other side is bad, and yours wouldn't hurt a fly. We get what you band of raging retards are attempting to put across.

Why bother with reality.

God think you're a cawk. Fact
+1. To the max.

-=-=-

It's like a bunch of typing chimps, ffs.

IdolEyes787
01-17-2009, 07:05 PM
Shit man.
That is hard to look at. But I think we should all know what's goin on.

Can't stop thinking about that moment where the photographer stands in front of somebody crying over the death of their only child and just snaps a picture. Seems irrespectfull, I think it's alright to show the world what's goin on, but we still have to have some respect for other people's privacy and pain.

No legitimate news photographer took some those pictures tangerine.
As reprehensible as the deaths of these children may be it is almost as evil to then use their images as propaganda.

brotherdoobie
01-17-2009, 07:19 PM

That's the only funny comment he has ever made. True story.

-bd

Cabalo
01-17-2009, 07:29 PM
all these shit images are just the typical muslim propaganda.
i wonder why there aren't yet here videos to youtube with a burial of some random children killed in the bombings, with everyone crying and tapping the coffin.
It's always the same shit on TV.

now, don't come here say that it's all Israel's fault. Because it's not. Hamas fault comes in the very first place and those idiots that support such bunch of radical terrorists. Because, you can call them politics etc, but what they really are, is terrorists.

Red pirate
01-17-2009, 07:31 PM

That's the only funny comment he has ever made. True story.

-bd

great, your sense and feelings are fantastic:whistling is that all you noticed !!!!!!!!

Red pirate
01-17-2009, 07:34 PM
i wonder why there aren't yet here videos to youtube with a burial of some random children killed in the bombings, with everyone crying and tapping the coffin.

now, don't come here say that it's all Israel's fault. Because it's not. Hamas fault comes in the very first place and those idiots that support such bunch of radical terrorists. Because, you can call them politics etc, but what they really are, is terrorists.

what about that pictures, take a good look to know the real terrorist:naughty::naughty:

Ahmed047
01-17-2009, 07:35 PM
:ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

you had to be kidding, is that shit is a rocket, plz tell me where is the hill in our world a respectable site where rockets are assisted and fired by bare hands, i cant imagine that stick can even fly :blink: , you compare that with israel force :blink: :blink: :blink:, arent you shy from that pictures, imagine your kids you sisters and brothers in that situation, israel like an angery animal :01: :01: need to be stopped, of course USA like mama for israel and protect it , without usa israel is shit and count nothing, the whole world know that, I really want to see israel against real army :P they will sucks shit
or barley will run without there paints like in Octobar1973 by Egypt :naughty::naughty:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

mark_over_mars
01-17-2009, 07:37 PM

Ok man ,, if as (u say) one as (u think) made a mistake by murdering a person ,, the act i do to murder all people in this country ad get it to fire ,,, So strange thinking
:O:O:O:O:O:O

100%
01-17-2009, 07:47 PM
Those images are extremely harsh to say the least.
The death of a child by political dispute is so terribly sad.
It does not only happen on one side.

pentomato
01-17-2009, 07:49 PM

Hamas kills their own children, what do you call it when they strap bombs in kids chests to blow theirselves up? Toy story?
Hamas kills inocent people all the time, where is your support for them?
They kill their own people if they don't agree with them, so stop the poor palestinians, they defend theirselves very well.
Shoow some pictures from people in Israel been blown up, of the destruction they cause in Israel.

pentomato
01-17-2009, 07:50 PM

dup post
mods plz delete

Why would you want to delete the truth?

Ahmed047
01-17-2009, 07:52 PM

But Happen more & more & more At Gaza side than Israel side , due to the use of Internationally proscribed weapons by Israel .

Israel Losses 8 solider and 30 wounded
Gaza Losses 1200 dead and 5400 wounded !!!!!

Red pirate
01-17-2009, 07:56 PM
dup post
mods plz delete

Why would you want to delete the truth?

CZ i said the truth in another post :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Red pirate
01-17-2009, 08:01 PM

Show some pictures from people in Israel been blown up, of the destruction they cause in Israel.

you must be kidding , 8 solider and 30 wounded compare to 1200 dead
and 5400 wounded :blink: :blink: :blink:

mark_over_mars
01-17-2009, 08:27 PM

1-Hamas kills their own children, what do you call it when they strap bombs in kids chests to blow theirselves up? Toy story?
2- Hamas kills inocent people all the time, where is your support for them?
3- They kill their own people if they don't agree with them, so stop the poor palestinians, they defend theirselves very well.
4- Shoow some pictures from people in Israel been blown up, of the destruction they cause in Israel.

1- hamas Kills their own children ,,, lol ... u mean israel killed all men there and hamas children stand against israel with bare hands to recive fire ??:ermm::ermm: not a toy story ,, it is a horror movie ..

2- So ,,tell me how many people killed by hamas since israel gangs occuiped palastine ,, and how many phalastine are killed in this and the previous week ??!!!! :dry::dry::dry::dry::dry:

3-u mean hamas agree to give the gangs the whole land and get rid of their army and stand against the gangs court or what ??

4-Oh ,, it is so easy to obtain phalastinian murderd people pictures ,, so hard to get israels ones ???!! Is it so strange ???!!!! :whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling

callum
01-17-2009, 08:43 PM
it is so easy to obtain phalastinian murderd people pictures ,, so hard to get israels ones ???!! Is it so strange ???!!!! :whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling

They probably have more respect for the dead or something.

Skiz
01-17-2009, 08:47 PM

But Happen more & more & more At Gaza side than Israel side , due to the use of Internationally proscribed weapons by Israel .

That's what happens when you bring a knife to a gun fight.

When you know you're outmatched and you still antagonize your enemy with random rocket attacks, you get what's coming to you.

mark_over_mars
01-17-2009, 08:50 PM
it is so easy to obtain phalastinian murderd people pictures ,, so hard to get israels ones ???!! Is it so strange ???!!!! :whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling

u may be right man ,, but i think it was not the same strategy of them at all times like "with Hitler Holocast" ,,, not only pics and "so strange to obtain pics at this time" ,, they call for Compensation from German people up till now even if they had no rule in what hitler did ....

Red pirate
01-17-2009, 08:56 PM

When you know you're outmatched and you still antagonize your enemy with random rocket attacks, you get what's coming to you.

Lol ... what a point of view :blink::blink::blink:
first israel daily kills innocent people about 70 years ago before hamas fires rockets :whistling
sousands of phalestinians are in gill with no reason , children and womens are killed by israel guns before that war could you explain that sweet feeling of israel :naughty::naughty: , israel are lions against civilians , goats against force like i said before in Octobar 73 by Egypt :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Ahmed047
01-17-2009, 08:57 PM

At Gaza People have no choice & Israel is killing all the people at the region with no mercy , so they prefer to die while they are fighting like heroes ,not to die like cowards

Red pirate
01-17-2009, 09:02 PM

CZ the truth is there is no dead in israel units :whistling:whistling:whistling
only in palestinians :yup::yup:

Albo Da Kid
01-17-2009, 09:58 PM
I'm sick of this Jewish propaganda in American televisions 24/7. Why is the American government trying to brainwash the idiot American people?? The government can already do what they want to do, like they did with Iraq, but need to ask the people's permission first supposedly.....yea rightttt.
Pretty soon I sense America is going to getting involved in this Muslim vs Jews thing and they'll support the jews ofcourse.....Which is fuckd up because the jews are as "despicable" as they make the Muslims seem on national tv. Watch when USA screws another population over, like they did with Iraq. I know what's coming....

Skiz
01-17-2009, 10:02 PM
24/7?? :blink:

I haven't seen one minute of propaganda.

As for Iraq, 99% of the population is happy with what we and other nations have done there. Get with the program ffs...

midododo15
01-17-2009, 10:07 PM
why dont you all see the numbers?
until now more than 1204 palestinian are dead from them 410 kid , 108 woman ,118 old man, 14 nurse since the israeline war against gaza
5320 palestinian are injured and 350 of them are in serious damages
and how many israeli are killed?
about 4
only four and 8 injuries
don't believe me ? head to any news site BBC,CNN any site and see
then what suicidal bombers are you talking about???!!!
even some jews were against israel
may god help the palestinian in gaza and every where in palestine

Red pirate
01-17-2009, 10:08 PM
As for Iraq, 99% of the population is happy with what we and other nations have done there. Get with the program ffs...

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

99%, who you are kidding , who is the hill told you that
yeh, and the proof is that " george push (http://www.google.com.eg/search?hl=ar&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=wDe&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=1&ct=result&cd=1&q=george+push&spell=1) " had been hit by shoes :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Skiz
01-17-2009, 10:12 PM

http://www.ktla.com/landing_topstories/?Man-Throws-Shoes-at-Presidnt-Bush-in-Bag=1&blockID=161353&feedID=1198

dragon 1
01-17-2009, 10:16 PM
shit to Mods the sons of dogs who remove pictures because of the Fucken IsraelisSince Israelis are the most coward creatures on earth because it can not face Men, but to kill women and children, the elderly and the innocentThe unarmed civilians ,that is the life of the IsraelisFinally Fuck to Israel and to who aid it

Skiz
01-17-2009, 10:21 PM
Oh Yeah?!? You Son Of A Motherless Goat!

Red pirate
01-17-2009, 10:22 PM

http://www.ktla.com/landing_topstories/?Man-Throws-Shoes-at-Presidnt-Bush-in-Bag=1&blockID=161353&feedID=1198

:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling

and if they let him he will pie on him :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

tesco
01-17-2009, 10:27 PM
Oh Yeah?!? You Son Of A Motherless Goat!
harsh.
how could a goat not have a mother though?:unsure:

Skiz
01-17-2009, 10:27 PM
I dunno. How could I be the son of a dog?

I was just using pseudo-logic right back at him. They don't seem to understand the usual type. :idunno:

Albo Da Kid
01-17-2009, 10:29 PM
24/7?? :blink:

I haven't seen one minute of propaganda.

Say's who the American media?? Go in iraq and see what the people themselves think. Stop letting them feed you bullshit

Move Albo Da Kid to shite forum?

ehh no wonder no1 hangs out in the Lounge. It's lowlifes like you and benchez all over this place.

Red pirate
01-17-2009, 10:37 PM
People plz try to stuck to the main thread !!!!!

It is about Gaza :whistling:whistling:whistling

why israel dont respect the UN decisions , kill with no rule
no hummanty ,no respect :01:

Skiz
01-17-2009, 10:37 PM
Say's who the American media?? Go in iraq and see what the people themselves think. Stop letting them feed you bullshit

I don't watch much American mainstream media b/c it's actually quite biased, but not in the way you'd think. They censor as much as possible as they're quite liberal.

I mostly watch BBC for news or just read credible sources on the Internet such as AP.

mark_over_mars
01-17-2009, 10:38 PM

Move Albo Da Kid to shite forum?

ehh no wonder no1 hangs out int he Lounge. It's lowlifes like you and benchez all over this place.

+1 ,, u are right man ,, the whole problem people in the states and Europe see their own media which trasmit some types of thoughts ,,,, lol who controls media there ,,, or Who control the whole shit thing "Economy" ? :whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling

Snee
01-17-2009, 10:41 PM

Could have fooled me. What it looks like is a bunch of halfwits calling for justice for one group while saying it's all right to hurt another, refering to the latter as sub-human or something, off and on.

The flimsy statistics and the one-sided illustrations are just a bonus, I expect.

Damn those nasty people in the lounge with their logic and their refusal to join in on the blind hate.

Lowlifes one and all.

Red pirate
01-17-2009, 10:42 PM

ehh no wonder no1 hangs out int he Lounge. It's lowlifes like you and benchez all over this place.

+1 ,, u are right man ,, the whole problem people in the states and Europe see their own media which trasmit some types of thoughts ,,,, lol who controls media there ,,, or Who control the whole shit thing "Economy" ? :whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling

Jews of course , so USA and Europe should respect what they told :naughty::naughty:

Albo Da Kid
01-17-2009, 10:44 PM

Everything is based on interest these days. They put on tv whatever they want you to watch, that's why I never base my opinion on anything they say.
Like i said. Go there and see how it is yourself and then come here and tell us what you think.

Skiz
01-17-2009, 10:46 PM
Jews of course , so USA and Europe should respect what they told :naughty::naughty:

^ Again, no idea what you're attempting to convey there with random gibberish. I just assume it's more propaganda and tell you to shut the fuck up.

Shut the fuck up.

Red pirate
01-17-2009, 10:48 PM
Could have fooled me. What it looks like is a bunch of halfwits calling for justice for one group while saying it's all right to hurt another, refering to the latter as sub-human or something, off and on.

The flimsy statistics and the one-sided illustrations are just a bonus, I expect.

Damn those nasty people in the lounge with their logic and their refusal to join in on the blind hate.

Lowlifes one and all.

what Hurt you talk about :blink:
3 dead from israel along 1 year, hundred of palestinians in the same year :blink::blink:
8 dead and 30 wounded from israel against 1200 dead and 5400 wounded in 22 days , wake up from your dream :whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling

mark_over_mars
01-17-2009, 10:48 PM

Lowlifes one and all.

aha just trying with low language like ..............
spamming adding nothing to the thread ....
It is ok i can not have a reasnoble discussion with u .....
aha ,, I forget your country flag is so nice :whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling

Albo Da Kid
01-17-2009, 10:50 PM
Edit....misunderstanding. Thought the insult was directed at me.

Snee
01-17-2009, 10:50 PM

Lowlifes one and all.

aha just trying with low language like ..............
spamming adding nothing to the thread ....
It is ok i can not have a reasnoble discussion with u .....
aha ,, I forget your country flag is so nice :whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling

You do know that pretty much doesn't make any sense, right?

Red pirate
01-17-2009, 10:52 PM

^ Again, no idea what you're attempting to convey there with random gibberish. I just assume it's more propaganda and tell you to shut the fuck up.

Shut the fuck up.

why the truth is hurting :D :naughty: :D :naughty:
give me a prof against that , it is fact mate :whistling:whistling

bestps14
01-17-2009, 10:55 PM
It must be here because it is showing israilian crimes

C.H.A.O.S
01-17-2009, 11:09 PM
The Whole world know's that Israil and USA are the responsible for all deathand occupations over the planet.

100%
01-17-2009, 11:10 PM
So... what can i do to help?

Barbarossa
01-17-2009, 11:31 PM
Seems like quite a decent discussion.... deserves to be discussed properly ...

Red pirate
01-17-2009, 11:46 PM
So... what can i do to help?

Judge ;) ;)

Red pirate
01-17-2009, 11:50 PM
Seems like quite a decent discussion.... deserves to be discussed properly ...

here we come , great move
truth must not be hidden :noes: :noes:

waeldiab
01-18-2009, 01:12 AM
Its to much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZaG96pnnEQ&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HQO0774lx4&feature=channel

until when ???????????????????????????????????????????????

Skiz
01-18-2009, 02:41 AM

Until you stop getting your "news" from YouTube and AlJazeera.

sheekoo
01-18-2009, 02:43 AM
hey people ......

the real terrorist is israel and usa help them with the most advanced weapons and technology against an unarmed people the jewis soldiers are cowrds they can`t fight on the land but the most thing they r diong is launching missiles and rocket on asafty homes and families and children ......... wtf

Skiz
01-18-2009, 02:52 AM
hey people ......

the real terrorist is israel and usa help them with the most advanced weapons and technology against an unarmed people the jewis soldiers are cowrds they can`t fight on the land but the most thing they r diong is launching missiles and rocket on asafty homes and families and children ......... wtf

Unarmed?? They've been launching rockets for how long now? :blink:

sheekoo

do u maen that aljazeera news are fake... i dont agree whith u they r transporting what happening in gaza second by second

mark_over_mars

OK. this works ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXq57XK2L0A

or this ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOK7h1IDgPo

:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling

Notice : please read comments in you-tube .....

Skiz
01-18-2009, 02:54 AM

do u maen that aljazeera news are fake... i dont agree whith u they r transporting what happening in gaza second by second

If by fake, you mean incredibly biased and unreliable? Then yes.

khaledg
I think if you were not a citizen of the Arab world
don't talk to much
I see some people here who do not distinguish between al Qaeda and Hamas
You do not know anything about the brutality of the Israelis
In fact, they believe that the Arabs are not human beings
we just some dogs.....Kill us at any time

If you do not know, Israel....Children are slaughtered by this country
here in egypt israel sent some rockets by airstrike and killed more than 400 children

This happened almost thirty years

So what Israel is doing is natural they have to killed some children from time to time
If your land was usurped any one of you...Will know the suffering of the Palestinian people

You really do not know what Israel is doing
so say something good or don't talk ever
and about this children toys which sent by hamas

I would recommend that you must delete this pic

Because it is a really funny pic

Many of you will not understand what I say....i know
people killed and annihilated only because they are defending their land
ummmmm.....justice????????

mark_over_mars
hey people ......

aha lunching rockets for too long ,,,,,,
so israel give them Christmas Gifts ??!!!!
to the same point of view : How many people killed from both sides ?????

sheekoo
01-18-2009, 02:55 AM
hey people ......

i meant the women and children not hamas ... and what r u exepcting of hamas when israel do this do u want them to stay in their homes and watch the tv :angry:

pentomato
01-18-2009, 03:03 AM
hey people ......

This is the best joke ever lol, lol. What do you call the rockets, what do you call the kids and women with bombs in their chests?
What do you call the grenades, the m16's, what do you call the missiles with the send to israel to kill innocent people?

Skiz
01-18-2009, 03:04 AM
i meant the women and children not hamas ... and what r u exepcting of hamas when israel do this do u want them to stay in their homes and watch the tv :angry:

:frusty:

pentomato
01-18-2009, 03:05 AM

The thing is Hamas do not care about their people, well lets not say women, they are worth less than a pile os shit in there anyway, and kids, Hamas doesn't give a rats ass about anyone there but theirselves, they kill their own people.

pentomato
01-18-2009, 03:09 AM
The Whole world know's that Israil and USA are the responsible for all deathand occupations over the planet.

With photoshop you can do anything this days, and those terrorists must a training camp on photoshop deluxe.

sheekoo
01-18-2009, 03:10 AM
hey people ......

This is the best joke ever lol, lol. What do you call the rockets, what do you call the kids and women with bombs in their chests?
What do you call the grenades, the m16's, what do you call the missiles with the send to israel to kill innocent people?

... (kids and women with bomb in their chests) cause they dont have any f16 or abatchies to repay and defend them selves

mark_over_mars
01-18-2009, 03:11 AM

The thing is Hamas do not care about their people, well lets not say women, they are worth less than a pile os shit in there anyway, and kids, Hamas doesn't give a rats ass about anyone there but theirselves, they kill their own people.

Ok .. israel army is so kind just entering Gaza to spread peace and give every child a toy to enjoy ( the red Christmas ) ,, But i think what will a dead child do with a toy put in blood ??!!!!!:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

sheekoo
01-18-2009, 03:13 AM
the only thing that israel wanted to do for long time that kill the Palestinien people to get the whole land they dont care about womens and children

mark_over_mars
01-18-2009, 03:15 AM

With photoshop you can do anything this days, and those terrorists must a training camp on photoshop deluxe.

Aha ,,, yeah ,, and with media with u ,, u can trasmit a war result and the fact is the terrorists of israel are killers to all world as u can .....:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling

pentomato
01-18-2009, 03:18 AM
Israel just declared a cease fire, I hope Hamas will follow, if they care at all about the people and not theirselves, they have to declare a cease fire too.
Let's see if they do it. By the way, stop watching aljazera and any of those biases channels, stop watching photoshop pictures that anyone can do in their house, or in a cave.

sheekoo
01-18-2009, 03:18 AM

ok u r right and what would u say about the live news and the videos about dead children and women ... would u say its all about adobe after effect

mark_over_mars
01-18-2009, 03:26 AM
Israel just declared a cease fire, I hope Hamas will follow, if they care at all about the people and not theirselves, they have to declare a cease fire too.
Let's see if they do it. By the way, stop watching aljazera and any of those biases channels, stop watching photoshop pictures that anyone can do in their house, or in a cave.

Aha ,, after murdering thousands ,, stop fire lol ,, what kind are they ,,, we thank them alot ,,,,,, thanks for stop fire after killing women and children ...
I think it is a lesson not to hamas but to the whole world not to stand against israel terrorists or it will be as done "phalastinan children women old people "

aljazeera ,,, :whistling:whistling lol Did u see all my previous posts ? :whistling:whistling

pentomato
01-18-2009, 03:49 AM

Aha ,, after murdering thousands ,, stop fire lol ,, what kind are they ,,, we thank them alot ,,,,,, thanks for stop fire after killing women and children ...
I think it is a lesson not to hamas but to the whole world not to stand against israel terrorists or it will be as done "phalastinan children women old people "

aljazeera ,,, :whistling:whistling lol Did u see all my previous posts ? :whistling:whistling

You are talking about Israel and defending their country and people, please talk about the palestinians killing Jews with rockets, with bombs in their cheasts. Talk about Hamas killing their own people in 2008, around april, just because they belonged to Fatah.
Talk about those rockets that fall in houses, yeah what about Hamas killing civilians, what about that?
Stop been bias, that doesn't work, Palestinians do not have respect for human life, when they do, they will stop hating...

Albo Da Kid
01-18-2009, 03:51 AM
Its to much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZaG96pnnEQ&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HQO0774lx4&feature=channel

Until you stop making dupe accounts.....Until you stop impersonating high school girl classmates from Sweden. Fair enough???

@the subject. I don't think this will be over soon. We have two sides of the story from two pissed off parties. There won't be peace without some major bloodshed. I feel bad for the innocent ones who are getting caught in the crossfire due to the other idiots who just can't stop expressing their anger by blowing themselves up and killing people.

mark_over_mars
01-18-2009, 04:23 AM

You are talking about Israel and defending their country and people, please talk about the palestinians killing Jews with rockets, with bombs in their cheasts. Talk about Hamas killing their own people in 2008, around april, just because they belonged to Fatah.
Talk about those rockets that fall in houses, yeah what about Hamas killing civilians, what about that?
Stop been bias, that doesn't work, Palestinians do not have respect for human life, when they do, they will stop hating...

Ok As u wanna ,, we can discuss ,,, ok :
1- as i say where that israel before 1948 ????!!!! there was no israel ,,, belfor's promise for giving the gangs phalastine land to build their own country ....
2- ok if (as u say) hamas kills jews there ,,answer my question please : again if a thief stolen your house and killed your family ,, what will u do then ? living in peace with the thief ??? :frusty: :frusty: :frusty::frusty:
3- ok u say : killing Jews with rockets, with bombs in their cheasts ,, ok i am blind i can not see ,, please tell me u How many people killed from every side ,, especially from israel by these bombs and rockets ???? :noes::noes:
4- aha ,, hamas fights Fatah ,, then Israel go between them to spread peace ???? -- it is their own problem if your word are "true" ,, i didn't see why your people fight each other for politics ...... and of course it happens
5- those rockets that fall in houses : to be honest with u : i did't understand ,, which houses ??? phalastinain ones ?? :whistling:whistling
please man what detects the war results is the No. of victims from both side ,, answer the first question ,, No. from both sides ?????
aha i forget mm u told me to speak about crimes of phalastinain ,, So can i speak also about ( khan younis crime,,, Deer yasin crime ,,, etc ) ,, mate we speak about the current war if we open the history taking a very fast look ,, we will see blood in all pages of isral history so to be honest u should speak of both sides .......

Palestinians do not have respect for human life, when they do, they will stop hating
man please u only repeat your own words ,,, i get bored ,,, Israel respects ????? --- a country raised on the blood of others ???? - i focus on my question ,, Where is that u called israel before 1948 ?????:noes::noes:
aha hating ,, sure since 1948 ,, all of arab nations had taken the lesson of hating from israel gangs ,, just for learn to deal with them .....

Patriot foreve
01-18-2009, 04:54 AM
so Hamas are terrorists because they are a resistance group who defends their land from occupation?

Israel refused the UN Decision 1680 for immediate cease fire and you are calling respected country?

Israel have killed 500 children ,110 Women and 103 old men so far ,bombarding UN Buildings ,Schools and hospitals so who are the terrorists now?

Skiz
01-18-2009, 05:01 AM
The same ones as yesterday. Hamas.

Skiz
01-18-2009, 05:19 AM
"Israel Security Cabinet Approves Cease-Fire in Gaza"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,480367,00.html

peat moss
01-18-2009, 07:09 AM
Hamas ain't too bright :

Hamas leaders have repeated that it will not respect any cease-fire as long as Israel remains inside Gaza.

Cabalo
01-18-2009, 07:27 AM

101% agreed, you beat me to it, i was exactly going to write this.

what hamas is trying to do is to gather the support of neighbouring arab countries, in which they fail miserably. Everyone knows that if they mess with Israel, they are going to strike back ALWAYS .
It's a mentality of that country, that i totally understand. There is an enormous hatred from all arab countries towards Israel due to religions, and if Israel hadn't followed this path historically, they would have probably been anihilated by now.
And, for all the arabs out there reading this, in Europe, no government from any country has yet come to disapprove Israel's actions. They did ask them to stop, but asking to stop doesn't mean they disapproved.
The "evil" US government (that i saw some already making fun here. if i made fun of the asshole leader of hamas, i would be called a racist, but if someone makes fun of the president of the US, he is just being funny...) led by Bush will continue to support Israel for how long it takes. And so does Europe in a much larger scale than you imagine. Bush did a good job in Iraq and Afghanistan. It wasn't perfect, but nothing is possible to be perfect.

what Israel is doing is war on terrorism. They are protecting themselves from hamas (a terrorist group) and sending a clear message to those who haven't still got it: don't mess with Israel.
Oh, and i'm not a jew, not a israeli, and not american. i am an agnostic, which means i believe so much either in christ or allah.

i admire israel for their fierce determination.

Cabalo
01-18-2009, 07:32 AM
http://www.caoazul.com/loja/images/lol.gif

You sir, are an ignorant.

Cabalo
01-18-2009, 07:38 AM
... (kids and women with bomb in their chests) cause they dont have any f16 or abatchies to repay and defend them selves
aaaaaaahhhhh... i see... now i understand.
I don't have money for good weapons.
i make a cheap bomb.
i put it on a kid.
and kaboom.

i call this t-e-r-r-o-r-i-s-m.

peat moss
01-18-2009, 07:41 AM
http://www.caoazul.com/loja/images/lol.gif

You sir, are an ignorant.

What a numb nuts eh . Can't even spell enough to start a fight ... what a maroon . :)

Cabalo
01-18-2009, 07:46 AM
What a numb nuts eh . Can't even spell enough to start a fight ... what a maroon . :)
and i thought that it was the most idiotic post on this thread, until i saw someone justifying that putting bombs into children is ok, because you can't afford a F16.

I'm quite astonished with this thread. :unsure:

Red pirate
01-18-2009, 08:41 AM

May be they are a reliable sources than CNN :naughty::naughty:

Red pirate
01-18-2009, 08:45 AM
hey people ......

600 Rocket in 1 year kills 3 :whistling:whistling

israel kills 1200 ,wounded 5400 in 22 days :whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling
think first before posting, your media in usa is fake controlled by jews:naughty::naughty:

Red pirate
01-18-2009, 08:49 AM
hey people ......

I call them jokes against israel forces :D:D:D:D:D

no balance at all, honey if israel is so strong where is the special forces
why killing sousands of innocent , instead killing hamas leaders with a tiny sniper :naughty:,oh because they are coward :naughty::naughty:

Skiz
01-18-2009, 08:54 AM

israel kills 1200 ,wounded 5400 in 22 days :whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling
think first before posting, your media in usa is fake controlled by jews:naughty::naughty:

You're an idiot.

That is all.

Red pirate
01-18-2009, 08:56 AM

kick israel ass first from Gaza and then talk about ceasing fire
and by the way remember them to surprise their own children with
a part of dead body from palestinian innocent :cool::cool::cool:

Red pirate
01-18-2009, 09:00 AM

Lol......yeh , and it is clearly obvious that israel respect life :w00t::w00t:

Red pirate
01-18-2009, 09:04 AM

101% agreed, you beat me to it, i was exactly going to write this.

what hamas is trying to do is to gather the support of neighbouring arab countries, in which they fail miserably. Everyone knows that if they mess with Israel, they are going to strike back ALWAYS .

As happened in 1973 when Egypt kick israel ass outside her land :naughty::naughty:
and israel run in the desert like rats, read more history is not forgotten as israel always said :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Red pirate
01-18-2009, 09:07 AM
aaaaaaahhhhh... i see... now i understand.
I don't have money for good weapons.
i make a cheap bomb.
i put it on a kid.
and kaboom.

i call this t-e-r-r-o-r-i-s-m.

I agree with you :whistling, but that if israel didnt steal their lands :naughty::naughty:

Red pirate
01-18-2009, 09:10 AM

You're an idiot.

That is all.
Again you seems like respectable person :whistling
and again why the truth is hurting :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

TIHAT
01-18-2009, 12:20 PM
all the wars at all the times due to the jews
long life the Muslims

pentomato
01-18-2009, 12:47 PM

If I was in charge, there woulnd't be a misserable arab in this world standing, I would detroy all the bastards, a nuclear bomb would do the trick.
Long life to Israel.

beltagy2005
01-18-2009, 12:52 PM

If I was in charge, there woulnd't be a misserable arab in this world standing, I would detroy all the bastards, a nuclear bomb would do the trick.
Long life to Israel.

those misserable arab that u wanna bomb them without them u wont be able 2 do many thing arab was first modern cicvilazation in this world dude arab was thinkingand discovering medicine and engineering and europe was still using rocks to lighten their ways Loool read history b4 u talk mate or u r still 2 young 2 read :naughty:

spark
01-18-2009, 12:57 PM
Long life to Israel.

Thank God u r not in charge

sheekoo
01-18-2009, 01:09 PM

Long life to Israel.

shut the fuck up .... where do u come from r a jews ... the only nuclear missile that u r talking about will be coming from north korea or iran that will destroy ur counry and israel

sheekoo
01-18-2009, 01:13 PM
all of u know that the americans r alignment to israel long ago because of the money that israel gave to the usa government

Red pirate
01-18-2009, 01:13 PM
Long life to Israel.

if you are in charge , you cant even dream of that

israel is in the center of arab nations, it will be the first to meet god..even god will refuse to meet may throw it to hill directly :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

sheekoo
01-18-2009, 01:14 PM
and the only israel`s ally is the usa

sheekoo
01-18-2009, 01:17 PM
Long life to Israel.

israel is in the center of arab nations, it will be the first to meet god:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

HAHAHAHAH ... u r right man ... if the arab armies have been combined whith each others they will destroy the mother fucker israel

pentomato
01-18-2009, 01:26 PM
Long life to Israel.

those misserable arab that u wanna bomb them without them u wont be able 2 do many thing arab was first modern cicvilazation in this world dude arab was thinkingand discovering medicine and engineering and europe was still using rocks to lighten their ways Loool read history b4 u talk mate or u r still 2 young 2 read :naughty:

Damn, I didn't know that, and thinking those arabs that invented so much stuff, they live in the stone age lol lol lol. it is about time you arabs come to the 2009 wagon, please leave the stone age alone lol.
The world would be at peace without those radical pigs, that want to destroy my way of life.
Thank you for the young thingy, now I am blushing lol lol.

sheekoo
01-18-2009, 01:30 PM

Damn, I didn't know that, and thinking those arabs that invented so much stuff, they live in the stone age lol lol lol.
The world would be at peace without those radical pigs, that want to destroy my way of life.

fuck u ......... u dont know any thing.... r we live in the stone ages ..? fuck u ..... usa and israel r the real pigs

sheekoo
01-18-2009, 01:32 PM
@ pentomato

where do u come from ?

r u a jews .........?

pentomato
01-18-2009, 01:34 PM
Long life to Israel.

israel is in the center of arab nations, it will be the first to meet god..even god will refuse to meet may throw it to hill directly :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

That's why not other arab nation is coming into the conflict right?
Israel woould kick their asses alltogether lol:w00t:. Starting by Iran and the other clowns in the middle east, that make women dress like if they were their property, wait, women are men's property in those countries, the only country women are free to vote is Israel, they don't have a voice in Hamas ruled land. All in the name of a profeth that was gay, yes he hated women lol. Of course those hamas radicals want to fight to the dead, they can have sex, because women are cover from head to toe, so their sexual frustations have to go to war, and there is nothing wrong with been gay, but come on, get a life,.:whistling:fst:

pentomato
01-18-2009, 01:36 PM
Damn, I didn't know that, and thinking those arabs that invented so much stuff, they live in the stone age lol lol lol.

fuck u ......... u dont know any thing.... r we live in the stone ages ..? fuck u ..... usa and israel r the real pigs

Well my dear sir, you just told me I was right, thank you very much.
:naughty:

pentomato
01-18-2009, 01:37 PM
@ pentomato

where do u come from ?

r u a jews .........?

Who wants to know? Do you want to declare jihad on me? lol lol lol lol :P

sheekoo
01-18-2009, 01:38 PM

Israel woould kick their asses alltogether lol:w00t:. Starting by Iran and the other clowns in the middle east, that make women dress like if they were their property, wait, women are men's property in those countries, the only country women are free to vote is Israel, they don't have a voice in Hamas ruled land. All in the name of a profeth that was gay, yes he hated women lol. Of course those hamas radicals want to fight to the dead, they can have sex, because women are cover from head to toe, so their sexual frustations have to go to war, and there is nothing wrong with been gay, but come on, get a life,.:whistling:fst:

beacause the arabian nations respecting the women not like in usa and israel they treat them like bitches

Red pirate
01-18-2009, 01:39 PM
Damn, I didn't know that, and thinking those arabs that invented so much stuff, they live in the stone age lol lol lol. it is about time you arabs come to the 2009 wagon, please leave the stone age alone lol.
Thank you for the young thingy, now I am blushing lol lol.

why you people dont post ever without flamming
some polit plz :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

pentomato
01-18-2009, 01:40 PM

kick israel ass first from Gaza and then talk about ceasing fire
and by the way remember them to surprise their own children with
a part of dead body from palestinian innocent :cool::cool::cool:

There is not any innocent palestinian, the only one's that could be innocent, would be the moderates that dare to oppose the radicals Hamas, that are killing their own children to make it look, like it was Israel, woulnd't be the first time anyway:yup:

sheekoo
01-18-2009, 01:41 PM
@ pentomato

where do u come from ?

r u a jews .........?

no man because i want to konow the way is u r thinking about arab and why ... beacause i want to have an image about ur country and culture

sheekoo
01-18-2009, 01:46 PM
because u have no mercy about the children .... because u have no faith or religion .... didnt u see the israelian people protest against the crims of their army against the unarmed children and womes

Red pirate
01-18-2009, 01:48 PM
Israel woould kick their asses alltogether lol:w00t:. Starting by Iran and the other clowns in the middle east,

you had to be kidding, without USA israel is shit , count nothig:D :D :D

like i said before in 73 by Egypt when she make israel men forget how to make love to womens, from that time 1973 i said the population in israel remains Constant. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

sheekoo
01-18-2009, 01:49 PM
all the world know that israel doing the wrong thing and u know that even the isralits and the americans know that

Red pirate
01-18-2009, 01:50 PM
because u have no mercy about the children .... because u have no faith or religion .... didnt u see the israelian people protest against the crims of their army against the unarmed children and womes

true even in israel their some people who seems to still have heart
even with that crime you arent even feel sorry, are you human or rock:ermm::ermm:

Red pirate
01-18-2009, 01:56 PM
Have we will change the thread to flamming on women and bad words, the main thread

is about war on Gaza plz stuck with the thread pentomato !!!!!!!

pentomato
01-18-2009, 02:34 PM
Israel woould kick their asses alltogether lol:w00t:. Starting by Iran and the other clowns in the middle east,

like i said before in 73 by Egypt when she make israel men forget how to make love to womens, from that time 1973 i said the population in israel remains Constant. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Israel won thar suprised war too lol, here you have a link.
http://www.jewishagency.org/JewishAgency/English/Jewish+Education/Compelling+Content/Jewish+History/Zionist+History/Zionist+Aliyot/1970s.htm

pentomato
01-18-2009, 02:36 PM

true even in israel their some people who seems to still have heart
even with that crime you arent even feel sorry, are you human or rock:ermm::ermm:

Of course I feel sorry, in any war people die, but this war started by Hamas killing civilians in Israel with rockets and bombs in their chests.
Hamas can stop that war right now, but they want power and money, they don't care about their own people.

pentomato
01-18-2009, 02:38 PM

Religion is the opium of the masses, thanks to religion thousands of people die every day, all for a lie, palestinians kill theirselves because of the lie of 72 virgins will wait for them in heavenm give me a break, that's the biggest lie ever, and the Koram what a crack of shit.

Villalltheway
01-18-2009, 02:39 PM
:noes: i hate these types of topic's, no good ever comes from them, just everyone form each side just bitch at eachother and no1 can compromise with eachother, just like real life just a waste of time.

Something Else
01-18-2009, 02:49 PM
Religion is the opium of the masses, thanks to religion thousands of people die every day, all for a lie, palestinians kill theirselves because of the lie of 72 virgins will wait for them in heavenm give me a break, that's the biggest lie ever, and the Koram what a crack of shit.

The literal translation of that passage is 'raisins' not 'virgins' .

homeless4ever
01-18-2009, 02:52 PM
Yisroel Weiss-Antisemitism-Israel-Fox News-Important

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeaZuj7ruwM

sheekoo
01-18-2009, 03:13 PM

go to hell u dont deserve my replays you dont have any faith in god and even the jews wouldn`t say something like that ... when u die u will know the right and the wrong

midododo15
01-18-2009, 03:16 PM

Israel won thar suprised war too lol, here you have a link.
http://www.jewishagency.org/JewishAgency/English/Jewish+Education/Compelling+Content/Jewish+History/Zionist+History/Zionist+Aliyot/1970s.htm
what win?
israel was kicked ot of egypt like dogs
in 6th october 1973 israel was defeated in 6 hours
the egyptian plan in that war is learned in every war college around the world
you were kicked dont you see that???!!!!
we destroyed every plane you tried hitting with
that bar-lev line you thought it was undestroyable it was completely destroyed
and if you want too see the war history dont see from an israelian site you can see wikipedia
so dont try playin with arab , believe me they will kick you again and again

sheekoo
01-18-2009, 03:17 PM
the only thing that u deserve is being in hell the god will show u how it works whith all people like u

homeless4ever
01-18-2009, 03:23 PM
Chomsky Condemns U.S. and Israel For Civilian Deaths in Gaza Strip

http://tech.mit.edu/V128/N63/graphics/thumb-lg-chomskytalk.jpg (http://tech.mit.edu/V128/N63/graphics/chomskytalk.html)
Noah Spies—The Tech
Professor Noam A. Chomsky lectured on Tuesday, Jan. 13 about the ongoing Israeli incursion into Gaza. Chomsky asserted that Israeli provocation was at the root of the continuing conflict with Palestinians and Hamas.

Chomsky Condemns U.S. and Israel For Civilian Deaths in Gaza Strip
By Elijah Jordan Turner (http://tech.mit.edu/author/Elijah%20Jordan%20Turner/)
ASSOCIATE NEWS EDITOR
January 14, 2009

At a talk last night about the current situation in Gaza, Professor of Linguistics Noam A. Chomsky came down hard on Israel for its frequent violence against Palestinian civilians and chastised the United States for enabling the Jewish state to carry out these actions with impunity. He also used the opportunity to touch upon broader issues in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The talk, which took place at Sloan’s Wong Auditorium, was part of the Center of International Studies’ Starr Forum lecture series
Chomsky, who first made a name for himself in the fields of linguistics and psychology, is well-known in the political community for his strong criticism of Israel and its supporters. Word of a lecture by Chomsky always spreads fast, so it was no surprise that when he took the podium just after 4 p.m., the room’s nearly three hundred chairs were all occupied — with more watching a video feed in the lobby.
His antipathy toward Israeli actions was immediately clear as he opened his remarks by referring to Dec. 27, 2008 as the first day of the “U.S.-Israel attack on helpless Palestinians” in the Gaza Strip. Calling the military and media campaigns meticulously planned, he likened current Israeli actions in Gaza to its attacks in Lebanon during the summer of 2006. Both actions have come under fire for large numbers of civilian causalities and with allegations of disproportionate use of force, while Israel has maintained that its actions have always been aimed at militant targets.
Chomsky, however, stated that the months of planning behind the ongoing incursion mean that one can be confident that all Israeli actions have been done purposefully. He claimed that the Israelis intentionally scheduled the initial bombardment at a time when children would be returning from school and adults would be milling about the streets.
He then proceeded to recall two incidents in which ships with humanitarian aid were prevented from reaching the Gaza Strip. Chomsky noted that the ships “intended to violate Israel’s criminal blockade” around the Gaza Strip, and that the Israeli government “provided routine lines,” saying, among other things, one of the ships encroached on its waters without establishing proper communication.
“Even though ramming a boat in international waters is worse than piracy off the coast of Somalia,” said Chomsky, “the event was hardly reported.”
Later stating that the U.S. media, just like any other media, is frequently a reflection of the norms established by its government, he ultimately concluded that the Israeli actions — and the underreporting of them — were nothing new.
“At most they should be greeted with a yawn,” he said.
Chomsky grasped for an appropriate word to describe the magnitude of Israeli actions. Dismissing the words “terrorism” and “aggression” as insufficient, he recounted past Israeli incursions into Lebanon and called the current attacks “familiar” in capturing the magnitude of the Israeli offensive. He also flashed back to the 2005 Israeli disengagement from Gaza, when Israel removed its settlements from the area.
“Ariel Sharon, the patron-saint of the disengagement,” he said, “thought it had made more sense to convert Gaza into the world’s largest prison.”
At the same time, Chomsky criticized Israel for setting its sights on the West Bank, where he believes it hopes to annex land carved out by settlements and a barrier currently under construction. He added that, on top of that, Israel hopes to acquire land in the Jordan River Valley on the eastern edge of the West Bank and fragment Palestinian land through settlements and checkpoints which “make life impossible.”
Meanwhile, Chomsky said that Israel continued to kill and harass the inhabitants of Gaza, with U.S. support, even after the disengagement. After Hamas was elected to a majority of seats in the Palestinian Legislative Council, Israel instituted a blockade on Gaza.
“This was the cost of disobeying the demands of the master,” Chomsky said.
Chomsky’s harshest criticism was reserved for the unwavering relationship between Israel and the United States, which he frequently termed “outlaw states.” At many points throughout his speech, Chomsky recalled elements of the U.S.-Israel relationship, including occasions on which the United States has used its veto power to block U.N. Security Council resolutions condemnatory of Israel.
Noting the hundreds of Palestinian civilian casualties in the ongoing attacks, he criticized the United States for initially declining to back a U.N. ceasefire. He was also unhappy that Barack Obama sympathized with the Israelis. He blamed the United States and Israel for breaking the Hamas-Israel ceasefire agreement established in June, as well as thwarting multiple peace plans that have surfaced over the past decade.
Still, while Chomsky argued that Israel has preferred expansion to security, he declined to say Israel does not aim to make peace.
“It’s not that Israel doesn’t want peace”, said Chomsky. “Of course, it wants peace. Everyone wants peace. Even Hitler wanted peace.”
Chomsky’s solution to the decades-long conflict requires the United States to join the rest of the international community in condemning Israel for its actions against civilians. Indeed, he stated that although Hamas rocket attacks have been criminal, the Israeli use of force in the ongoing conflict has not been justified because there are alternative options.
“Israel has a straightforward route to defending itself: end criminal actions in the occupied territories”, he said. Among other things, Chomsky hopes Israel will end the blockade on Gaza and accept offers by Arab neighbors to establish a Palestinian state on borders close to the Green Line. Concluding, he said a Israeli military victory in Gaza would leave Israel with an image as a “blood-stained monster.”
“Supporters of Israel are in reality supporters of its moral degeneration,” he said.

Video of the lecture should be posted online at

http://web.mit.edu/cis/starr.html

http://tech.mit.edu/V128/N63/chomskytalk.html

tralalala
01-18-2009, 03:34 PM

Best.Post.Ever.

Right, a couple of things - First, watch this - http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=RQSfeNkJgBI

Then this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FHHZ-BOMuI Great education.

Second, you claim we are committing war crimes... For God's sake, what do you call decapitating journalists? A Counter-Strike headshot? :blink: Watch Fitma - The Movie (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3369102968312745410) if you're so into snuff and co., it'll show you some of the many war crimes and brutality of Muslims worldwide.

Just forget the arguing, no side will win the propaganda war, it's just us against them, and for some reason I feel none of you actually ARE anywhere near what's going on, and all feed on Arab propaganda... Learn the situation. Then come and discuss. Numbers are irrelevant.

It's a war.

sheekoo
01-18-2009, 03:50 PM

Best.Post.Ever.

Right, a couple of things - First, watch this - http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=RQSfeNkJgBI

Second, you claim we are committing war crimes... For God's sake, what do you call decapitating journalists? A Counter-Strike headshot? :blink: Watch Fitma - The Movie (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3369102968312745410) if you're so into snuff and co., it'll show you some of the many war crimes and brutality of Muslims worldwide.

Just forget the arguing, no side will win the propaganda war, it's just us against them, and for some reason I feel none of you actually ARE anywhere near what's going on, and all feed on Arab propaganda... Learn the situation. Then come and discuss. Numbers are irrelevant.

It's a war.

what the fuck u r posting .... all of u know that day will come when Muslims will destroy you and eliminate all the jews around the world u know that

Something Else
01-18-2009, 04:04 PM
:glag:

Drunken mueslis. :no:

respawn40
01-18-2009, 05:03 PM
what the fuck u r posting .... all of u know that day will come when Muslims will destroy you and eliminate all the jews around the world u know that

Erm...now why would you want to destroy all the Jews in the world? There's always so much hostility with you guys. :unsure:

HAHAHAHAH ... u r right man ... if the arab armies have been combined whith each others they will destroy the mother fucker israel

I don't think that Israel's allies would allow that...

pentomato
01-18-2009, 05:06 PM

The literal translation of that passage is 'raisins' not 'virgins' .

Ups sorry lol lol :yup:

pentomato
01-18-2009, 05:09 PM

go to hell u dont deserve my replays you dont have any faith in god and even the jews wouldn`t say something like that ... when u die u will know the right and the wrong

And the right for you is to kill all the jews?
I believe in a God that doesn't teach hate, one that forgives, but the God of those radicals in their Koean is one that hates the one that doesn't believe what they believe, is God that preaches dead to the infidels, nope, I don't believe in that God, thank god.

pentomato
01-18-2009, 05:11 PM
Best.Post.Ever.

It's a war.

All of you muslin lover have lost the argument already, your anger, out of control crap.

pentomato
01-18-2009, 05:13 PM

And without Iran, Hamas woulnd't have any training or weapons.:whistling

pentomato
01-18-2009, 05:21 PM

no man because i want to konow the way is u r thinking about arab and why ... beacause i want to have an image about ur country and culture

Why? Do you want to know why? Because those radicals hate our way of life, because they want to kill anyone that doesn't believe what they believe, because they kill innocent people for not reason, because they base their lifes in a fairy tale book, yes the Koran, and with that excuse they behead anyone that dears to oppose them, because they don't care about my rights as a human being, why should I careabout them?
All because of a story teller called Mohamad, that preached dead to the infidels, please give me a break, if you want the truth start by what Hamas and every radical in the middle east is doing to this world, and to their own people.

tralalala
01-18-2009, 05:31 PM
Best.Post.Ever.

It's a war.

See what you did there now.

On a side note - It's posts like these that show how, well, wordless you are about my post. It simply shows there's nothing much for you to say, and that the fact is - Radical Muslims is one of the worst things in this world. Any non-Radical Muslim would agree.

Eliminate the Jews? What would be the point of that? Who would then be the next generation of the physicists, chemists, biologists, writers, film-makers (Spielberg, anyone?).

Face it, apart from war, radicalised Muslims don't know fuck-all about the world.

sheekoo
01-18-2009, 05:50 PM
israel is based on alie so its abig lie

sheekoo
01-18-2009, 05:57 PM
i am not aradical muslim ... i am amuslim who loves his god and his religion and his people and my country .... the radical muslim do harm for his people and his country .... no one love th radical person

Red pirate
01-18-2009, 06:06 PM
Erm...now why would you want to destroy all the Jews in the world? There's always so much hostility with you guys. :unsure:

I don't think that Israel's allies would allow that...

first the jewish culture is " we are the best nation on the earth,god choose us to serve him, so any other body on earth is a slave to us chrestian or muslims, and when any body refuse his blood is avalaible and easy to take"
jews in earth knows that and for that they decided to make plan to opay gods order " and how to do that ::: first control economy in the world presented in USA :naughty::naughty: Second : control farming in the world presented in Russia third:: control technology presented in europe
Fourth:: and that is the important one our land had been choosen in plastine extend from FORAT river to the Nile in EGYPT , so they made adeal with foolish british one called "pilfor" to make UN give jews a small part in palestine and from there they start the plan by steeling palestinian lands killing their innocent people building house destroying their land then start with the other arabic nation in 1967 by steeling Golan from syria, attacks Jordan take synai from egypt shb3a from lebonan , and all that land stolen and they attempt to contune steeling more lands except Egypt which broke that plan in 1973 by Kicking their ass and make them run in the desert like rats and bigs without their paints :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:, and egypt may continue to reach "tal abib" except that mama america of cource :naughty::naughty: stood beside them and make a cease of fire which forced them to make peace with egypt unlikely, so now they are like lions against others
but against force they are goats :naughty::naughty: and from that they still kill palestinian every day with no reason ..... from that point orgnization like hamas and fat7 are bublished to defend their country against that stupid unmercy bloody force , so hamas is firing rockets which cant fly and killed 3 person in one year, but of course the reial terrorist which is israel contribute that by killing 1200 and wounded 5400 person in only 22 days

Here is small history of israel , history full of blood and dead, history wize people will now the reial terrorist in our world, history make us when we look to that picture of children and women innocent have no fault except they are under the mercy of that foolish power to feel at least sorry to that victims

Again and again and again and again not all the jews are that , there are jews knows the truth and they are ashame from that terrorist country
knows that palstinian people deserve to live in peace inside their own country away from killing by stupid power make their blood easy

again and again and again and again : israel without USA is shit ,count nothing, the whole world knows that ,israel it self knows that
so plz people wake up from your dreams,are you humans or stones :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

sheekoo
01-18-2009, 06:09 PM

Why? Do you want to know why? Because those radicals hate our way of life, because they want to kill anyone that doesn't believe what they believe, because they kill innocent people for not reason, because they base their lifes in a fairy tale book, yes the Koran, and with that excuse they behead anyone that dears to oppose them, because they don't care about my rights as a human being, why should I careabout them?
All because of a story teller called Mohamad, that preached dead to the infidels, please give me a break, if you want the truth start by what Hamas and every radical in the middle east is doing to this world, and to their own people.

i dont want u to make u believe what i believe ... all i wanted from u to respect what i believe ... as i respect what u believe
and i want say any thing about ur boook ass u said (they base their lifes in a fairy tale book ) because i respest your believe

tralalala
01-18-2009, 06:22 PM

:blink: So, the fact that Israeli DID get back to the Suez Canal after the 1973 war, and DID retrieve the lands up in the north of Israel, is in fact, a factual-lie? :blink:

Red pirate
01-18-2009, 06:30 PM

:blink: So, the fact that Israeli DID get back to the Suez Canal after the 1973 war, and DID retrieve the lands up in the north of Israel, is in fact, a factual-lie? :blink:

Of course a lie , fake as israel whole history :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

couldnt you hear your solider were runing in the desert naked followed by egyptien forces. your defense wall " barlif " had been destroyed in 6 hours
your leaders in israel were crying to mama america " please save us "
GOD PLESS AMERICA
without it israel sucks shit :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

sheekoo
01-18-2009, 06:40 PM
usa is the reason that israel existed to this days

pentomato
01-18-2009, 07:05 PM

i dont want u to make u believe what i believe ... all i wanted from u to respect what i believe ... as i respect what u believe
and i want say any thing about ur boook ass u said (they base their lifes in a fairy tale book ) because i respest your believe

I will respect what you believe, as long as you speak the truth, as long as you don't spread a lie, blaming one side and let the other side get away with murder, lets be fair with the truth, we can't sweep it under the rug for Hamas and blame Israel for everything, because let's face it, muslins live like prisioners, without rights in any arab country.
I don't have a book Sir, I don't live my life according to any religion or any book, religions are the biggets lie.

pentomato
01-18-2009, 07:08 PM
i am not aradical muslim ... i am amuslim who loves his god and his religion and his people and my country .... the radical muslim do harm for his people and his country .... no one love th radical person

You don't love the radicals, but I haven read anything you wrote against the radicals, as I said many times, peaceful muslins have to grow balls and denounce the radicals, until that happens, they will always be prisioners, opress by the radicals such as Hamas.

tralalala
01-18-2009, 07:15 PM

Of course a lie , fake as israel whole history :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

couldnt you hear your solider were runing in the desert naked followed by egyptien forces. your defense wall " barlif " had been destroyed in 6 hours
your leaders in israel were crying to mama america " please save us "
GOD PLESS AMERICA
without it israel sucks shit :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Fake as Israel's whole history? Please, elaborate on that issue, if you can put together sentences that make sense and that are not concluded by a row of 20 smilies.

You claim Israel, well, lost the '73 war.. Well, if you define the loss of that war by the number of soldiers killed, maybe you could agree that Hammas lost this war since they had a shitload of people killed too?

Palestine is worth nothing much without Iran, Saudi Arabia, UAE... Come one... We simply have a stronger ally. That's hardly a reason to go crying that our team is stronger than yours, isn't it?

sheekoo
01-18-2009, 07:18 PM
i am not whith hamas iam with the innocent people killed by missils and rockets in their homes and beds

pentomato
01-18-2009, 07:40 PM
i am not whith hamas iam with the innocent people killed by missils and rockets in their homes and beds

Are you with the innocent people killed in Israel by the radicals too?

sheekoo
01-18-2009, 07:46 PM

hammas do harm do their people and israel army do the same for their people ... what israel wanted above all the land they have token ... all the people who killed in israel by hammas were soldiers

sheekoo
01-18-2009, 07:53 PM
And another thing.... All of u must know that hammas men were anormal men in life but when he saw his people killed agian and again he turned into a radicals

pentomato
01-18-2009, 08:12 PM

hammas do harm do their people and israel army do the same for their people ... what israel wanted above all the land they have token ... all the people who killed in israel by hammas were soldiers

Last year a few radicals went into a seminar and killed a few jewish kids, radicals send women and kids with strapped bombs in their chests, to blow theirselves up in markets and everywhere, killing innocent people, do you condem that?
Well if you aprove of the killing of innocent people by hamas, then you really need to grow balls, and no I do not respect your believes, your god or your fairy tales book (Koran)
You are denying the truth, that's why palestinians are still in the stone age. Shame on you, all of you seem to be the same...

pentomato
01-18-2009, 08:19 PM
And another thing.... All of u must know that hammas men were anormal men in life but when he saw his people killed agian and again he turned into a radicals

Let me tell you who Hamas people really are, in the 1990's and the 2000's, the palestinian authority they got billions of dollars from the europeans and the americans, to reconstruct the state they wanted to live in, Radicals such Yaset arafat and others, pocketed those billions of dollars, they stole that money and said fuck the people, now Hamas wants the samething, if they didn't want the samething, they woulnd't have start a war they knew innocent people woild die.
Yes I feel sorry for those poor palestinians that die, that didn't have nothing to with Hamas, but as long regular palestinians denie the truth, as long as those good people do not revolt against the radicals, nothing will ever change in that land.
Regular palestinians do not have any representation. none at all, it is time good people start saying no more.
"Evil thrives when good people do nothing"

Skiz
01-18-2009, 08:34 PM

^ I want everyone to take notice of this post.

This is why people around the world HATE muslims. All you want is the death of everyone who doesn't believe in your religion.

Islam is a religion dictating the massacre of every non-Muslim on earth—that would be five billion human beings. 'We the righteous against the heathens', eh? Well fuck you and that belief.

This thread is closed... DO NOT REOPEN IT PLEASE.

Detale
01-18-2009, 09:15 PM
OK so apparently this has turned into a hate thread with no real points anymore.
Please read the following threads before posting in this section:

Debating, the Rules of Engagement (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../showthread.php?t=82562)

Rules for The Drawing Room (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../showthread.php?t=61202)

Please remember that this area is for SERIOUS discussion and debate.

This is not an excuse to say one off offensive remarks... If you have a point to make, then make it with evidence.

One off remarks such as "I hate Muslims" and anything else construed as being beyond the rules of civilised behaviour will be dealt with. This is not to stifle debate... if you have a controversial comment to make, then by all means make it... BUT BACK IT UP.

Paul

EDIT: lol I was just coming here to close it with the reason above. I didn't see your post Skizo