PDA

View Full Version : Semi-not-really-regular check-up on the board (+ free pizza & beer!)

kAb
01-17-2009, 08:26 PM
Hi all, how's it going? Nice dress you!

I was browsing some old forum topics nostalgically and wanted to touch base with the forum again. Anything ridiculous happening in the p2p world these days? Any new ES5's? :rolleyes:

Oh and like I promised, the pizza and beer!

:pizza::beer:

brotherdoobie
01-17-2009, 08:34 PM
How's it going? I have a hangover, but I'll have a slice of pie.

-bd

kAb
01-17-2009, 08:39 PM
It's going. I guess my life has taken a track in which it is difficult to maintain forum community relationships. Good to see ya brotherdoobster.

Skweeky
01-17-2009, 09:06 PM
I'm on a diet; got celery?

brotherdoobie
01-17-2009, 09:08 PM
I've been busy with work and I'm thinking of going back to school for a system engineer degree. What has been keeping you so busy? Good to see you, also. :)

-bd

kAb
01-18-2009, 01:53 AM
Do it! What type of system engineer? Computers or mechanical or what? I'm working on finishing an undergrad degree sometime soon and figuring out what to do after that.

@ skweeky: No, but I did also order a thin crust veggie pizza, sun dried tomatoes, cilantro, ya know, the works.

natedogg
01-18-2009, 05:27 AM
hell yeah, free pizza and beer

brotherdoobie
01-18-2009, 06:26 AM
Do it! What type of system engineer? Computers or mechanical or what? I'm working on finishing an undergrad degree sometime soon and figuring out what to do after that.

@ skweeky: No, but I did also order a thin crust veggie pizza, sun dried tomatoes, cilantro, ya know, the works.

Computers. I have my system admin degree. The difference in pay is substantial; however, I'm not the engineer type, like. They're too logical, ffs.

-bd

tralalala
01-18-2009, 07:21 PM
Sup kAb.. The Drawing Room is fulla Israel-Arab shit, same as when you opened the first "Israel or Palestine?" thread... Amazing how things stay the same.. It's just the people that have changed.

I've finished school and am awaiting my drafting into the Israeli Army.. Am looking forward to it :)

j2k4
01-22-2009, 11:17 PM
Ah, the lad who's lost his way.

How's by you, kAb-ob?

I'm surely too late attending here to warrant an answer, probably.

kAb
01-25-2009, 04:33 AM

How's by you, kAb-ob?

Nearly too late!

I had indeed lost my way, but it seems America has found its again! :happy:

What are your thoughts on Obama j2k4?

Alien5
01-25-2009, 12:13 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/17/frustration.gif

j2k4
01-25-2009, 07:01 PM

How's by you, kAb-ob?

Nearly too late!

I had indeed lost my way, but it seems America has found its again! :happy:

What are your thoughts on Obama j2k4?

I don't think you want to know just now.

Stay tuned - we'll match notes here and there, I'm sure.