PDA

View Full Version : Questions About The Matrix

Déjà Vu
09-13-2003, 12:50 PM
I have some questions about the matrix movie:

1. The world we live in is the matrix and Zion is the real world, right?

2. Why do they need telephones to get out of the matrix?

3. What was the mirror that Neo touched and took over his body?

4. How did agent Smith come back in the second movie when Neo blew him up in the first one?

5. I know this is a stupid question but what is the source?

asmithz
09-13-2003, 01:01 PM
1. Yes

2. The matrix is a computer program to get out you they tap into the telaphone lines. You hack with a modem, well they hack too.

3. Neo was tripping out nothing was realy happening. The peel he took mad that happen, just a delusion.

4. Becuase he was created by the machines and cant die just fucked up. But it realease him from the control of the machine and mad him exile.

5. The sorce code? If you mean the source code in neo that the code that make the matrix resate, thats what make him control the matrix. The way he does.

DWk
09-13-2003, 01:23 PM
the source? the source is the machine mainframe...its like the machine server...he needs to get there so he can take over the matrix...

check this forum out....matrix talk only... pretty good :D

www.thematrix.webhop.net

have fun
DWk

Cyril
09-13-2003, 03:28 PM
Now you guys have ruined it for the rest of us :) :) :)

Déjà Vu
09-13-2003, 03:46 PM
One more question what does the prophecy say?

Powdered Water
09-13-2003, 08:07 PM
There really isn't a prophecy perse' when Neo gets to the mainframe he finds out the purpose of The One. Of course this is all according to the machines point of view... A nice setup for part 3 don't you think? :D

Monkeee
09-13-2003, 08:46 PM
wait zion isn't the real world if it was the real world NEO couldn't have used his powers against thoes robot thingys right? :blink:

Powdered Water
09-13-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Monkeee@13 September 2003 - 20:46
wait zion isn't the real world if it was the real world NEO couldn't have used his powers against thoes robot thingys right? :blink:
:lol: Robot thingys :lol:

Déjà Vu
09-15-2003, 12:29 PM
wait zion isn't the real world if it was the real world NEO couldn't have used his powers against thoes robot thingys right? 

I totally disagree about the matrix within the matrix theory because if it was true they don't have to make a trilogiy about it and the movie will suck. so maybe Neo got some sort of code inside of him when he jumped into Smith in the first movie that lets have sort of control on machines. :unsure:

Rhydian66
09-15-2003, 05:23 PM
Because he is The One. 5 words that can be used to explain everything. :rolleyes:
Can't wait for Revolutions though.

zinc1
09-15-2003, 11:27 PM
What do you reckon after the revolutions will they make a tv serious ? Like stargate with all different characters,with real actors not C G I like Annimatrix. anything to rake more money in with the Matrix idea.

Johnny_B
09-16-2003, 01:57 AM
Well, I have some questions too... :D

Couldn't the machines come up with a better and more efficient way to generate power other than using humans as low voltage batteries?
Eolic energy? Thermo energy from the Earth's core? Gamma rays? X-Rays? Hell, why not just build a machine, send it to space, make it orbit the planet, collect all kinds of high energetic waves and then send them back to Earth?!!!
Don't tell me machines can get cancer. :D

Aren't machines supposed to be efficient? If you ask me, breeding humans, stacking them and giving them virtual worlds so they can prodcuce an almost insignifficant ammount of energy is super complex and super moronic. Unless the machines were programmed by Micro$oft in the first place... :lol:

:D Here's how the Matrix Revolutions will end (http://laughs.linuxlots.com/images/BSOD/en/) :D

MadDog-2000
09-16-2003, 08:42 PM
Sometimes I question the logic behind movies too, like why did they do that? Isn't it easier to do it another way? But that's just the story, that's how it is.

Couldn't the machines come up with a better and more efficient way to generate power other than using humans as low voltage batteries?

In the first Matrix movie, Morpheus also mentions that in addition to the human batteries the machines use "a form of fusion" that will give them all the energy they will ever need. So, why go to outer space and get energy from there if they have all they need on earth. Remember, machines are not greedy, they only take what they need.

wait zion isn't the real world if it was the real world NEO couldn't have used his powers against thoes robot thingys right?

I thought about that too but it doesn't seem right. In order to break free of the other matrix, they would have to make a 4th movie to explain all that. The architect told Neo that his existance is part of a cycle. The machines are supposed to destroy Zion and Neo was supposed to choose like 50 other humans to help him rebuild a new Zion, so that everything could start all over again.

But maybe Neo is able to use his powers in the real world too because he is psychic or something. Maybe he is so powerful in the Matrix because he has that gift in the real world too.

There really isn't a prophecy perse' when Neo gets to the mainframe he finds out the purpose of The One. Of course this is all according to the machines point of view... A nice setup for part 3 don't you think?

I saw the new trailers for Matrix Revolutions a day ago and it looks like Neo is cutting a deal with the "Matrix". He stands in front of something and talks about Agent Smith being a real danger now because he is free and can do whatever he wants. Even other agents can't stop him anymore. Besides that, he is continuing to replicate and taking over more human hosts that are connected to the Matrix.