PDA

View Full Version : Norbits

kevinsert
01-20-2009, 02:58 AM
Hvorfor lyver du for oss? Du har ikke sett igjennom FAQ som du sier du har gjort. Gjør det først! Samtidig ber vi om at du ikke lyver for oss en gang til!
what is this mean

slymester
01-20-2009, 03:02 AM
Why lie to us? You have not seen through the FAQ you say you have done. Do it first! At the same time, we ask that you not lie to us again!

It's Norwegian. Google translate FTW!

kevinsert
01-20-2009, 03:18 AM

slymester
01-20-2009, 03:20 AM
Google translate?

piratebot
01-20-2009, 03:39 AM
norwegian....

vpg8000
01-20-2009, 04:50 AM
It means "Hvorfor lyver du for oss? Du har ikke sett igjennom FAQ som du sier du har gjort. Gjør det først! Samtidig ber vi om at du ikke lyver for oss en gang til!" :lol:

cinephilia
01-20-2009, 04:57 AM
http://free-translation.imtranslator.net/

TakeMS
01-20-2009, 05:10 AM
u not scandinavia user so if u traded 4 it, u cant use it cos they block ips from not scandinavia. :nono:
u are turkey.

cinephilia
01-20-2009, 05:14 AM
u not scandinavia user so if u traded 4 it, u cant use it cos they block ips from not scandinavia. :nono:
u are turkey.
NB don't block non-scandinavian ips :frusty:

Artemis
01-20-2009, 05:25 AM
u are turkey.

Your a real door prize aren't you TakeMS ? :wacko:

The first reply was a literal translation using google translate:
Why lie to us? You have not seen through the FAQ you say you have done. Do it first! At the same time, we ask that you not lie to us again!

TIHAT
01-20-2009, 06:49 AM
u are turkey.
who tell u that :unsure:

Stranger99
01-20-2009, 08:01 AM
Hvorfor lyver du for oss? Du har ikke sett igjennom FAQ som du sier du har gjort. Gjør det først! Samtidig ber vi om at du ikke lyver for oss en gang til!

After using google translation

All non-nordic ppl go fuck yourself

kevinsert
01-20-2009, 02:02 PM
=) i didnt trade it...how invite system works in norbits?u take 1 in month?

Night0wl
01-20-2009, 02:14 PM
Last I looked invites were closed, so if you asked staff while it being closed, then I very much understand that answer.

Also it used to be like 1 or 2 invites a year, which it probably says in the FAQ.. or in the forum.. I know I read it somewhere on site. It's a Nordic site using Norwegian language, so why do you want invites from there? It's clearly not to invite anyone from a Nordic country, or you could just have asked them what it means.

kevinsert
01-20-2009, 02:21 PM
Man i dont need invite just asked for curiosity..i have an account older than 190 weeks ;) just gave 2 invite untill this time during the 3 years..i thougth there is problem about me 1 invite year oh gosh

Night0wl
01-20-2009, 02:33 PM
Well Nordic users, which fully understand the language, can ask staff for an invite to invite another Nordic user which fully understands the language. Kinda like the referral system some sites have. But this is only to invite Nordic friends.

I have to say i like that there are few invites given out. Makes people appreciate them more instead of throwing them away in GiveAways or trades. Makes a better user base.

cinephilia
01-21-2009, 04:10 AM
how invite system works in norbits?
1 invite every 180 days (for nordic users at least).

Roooney
01-21-2009, 12:04 PM
Really don't understand why you want to be a part of NB if you're from Turkey. Everything on NB is norwegian-related, almost every series are norwegian series, norwegian apps, music.. Pretimes are worse than Piratebay on certain things (it's true).

For norwegian users it's the best tracker in the world, but it's almost useless for non-scandinavain people.

NinjaX
01-21-2009, 01:09 PM
Really don't understand why you want to be a part of NB if you're from Turkey. Everything on NB is norwegian-related, almost every series are norwegian series, norwegian apps, music.. Pretimes are worse than Piratebay on certain things (it's true).

For norwegian users it's the best tracker in the world, but it's almost useless for non-scandinavain people.

That basicly sums up the whole site - theres no need for it if you dont understand norwegian.

Translated:

Why do you lie to us? You havent read the FAQ as you said.
Do that first! At the same time do we ask you not to lie to us again.

After that you you will have to take a Norweigian test before your able to use your NB account.

Feel free to pm me if you got any questions about the test - i happen to speak norweigian.

- NinjaX