PDA

View Full Version : Outsystem.pl

Pages : [1] 2

pplush259
01-24-2009, 04:54 PM
http://www.outsystem.pl/

One of my friend's has tested the speeds on their one person servers and says hez happy with the full duplex speeds and performance.

Interestingly, the prices r by far the cheapest for any box host (but hez new)

Valoo
01-25-2009, 02:03 AM
YAOR ? (Yet another OVH reseller) lol

Sanka113
01-25-2009, 09:28 AM
Ooo they even have a sexy lady at the top of the page! The price for the seedbox for one actually isn't that bad. Too bad they don't give you root axx though.

pplush259
01-25-2009, 10:08 AM
one can request before order about the stuff u need.. The prices r amazing coz they work on extremely low margins if u see what the ovh boxes costs.

Personally if i take one i wont like to bother too much if i get a working net client/ftp/vnc coz thats what u need a seedbox for.

viper151
01-25-2009, 10:52 AM
pplush no what you need the seedbox for is client vnc and ftp but you pay it to be alone. I'm not sure whether he'll place only 1 person per box. I'ts too cheap. Almost 29Euros.
The boxes from ovh.fr (which is cheapest of all) costs 24 (19,99+vat).
Paypal fees are almost 1,7 Euros. You think that he is willing to pay 24 and receive 27,3?? Almost 3,3 profit per server?????? He will not last. His profit is tooo small and the responsibilities too much.

pplush259
01-25-2009, 11:38 AM
ive mentioned that, not everyone starts to make money initially, im sure most businesses r run this way.. Low Profit high volume .

The currency in question is polish vs dollar and not euro vs dollar

Valoo
01-26-2009, 03:47 AM
I don't see Paypal and with current currency it's more 30,8€. About the profit, it's maybe other companies which make too much profit ! lol
And this polish site is maybe driven by a little student who want to make a bit of money. No need to be a genious and pass a lot of time to buy servers and create seedboxes.

kevinsert
01-26-2009, 04:30 AM
im gonna write my opinions :) already got one

pplush no what you need the seedbox for is client vnc and ftp but you pay it to be alone. I'm not sure whether he'll place only 1 person per box. I'ts too cheap. Almost 29Euros.
Paypal fees are almost 1,7 Euros. You think that he is willing to pay 24 and receive 27,3?? Almost 3,3 profit per server?????? He will not last. His profit is tooo small and the responsibilities too much.
my friend has proseedbox server he says max upload 2,2 Mbps @ SCT :(
i hope this outsystem never try to fuck me

pplush259
01-26-2009, 05:20 AM
good luck and pls post feedback.

L33cH
01-26-2009, 02:57 PM
im gonna write my opinions :) already got one

my friend has proseedbox server he says max upload 2,2 Mbps @ SCT :(
i hope this outsystem never try to fuck me

you share one 100mb chenel whit 4-6 ppl 11mb:5=2.2mb no?you know what you order its not gbit shared.
dont expect full 100mb line just for you its shared .

kevinsert
01-26-2009, 04:01 PM
good luck and pls post feedback.
:happy: i will
Wow im Fuckin impressed :) these guys are professional speeds are amazing ;)

pplush259
01-27-2009, 03:44 AM
:) i knew u wud be coz they dont limit speeds or # of torrents.

Enjoy m8

Detale
01-27-2009, 07:47 AM
What speeds are you guys getting with these guys?

pone44
01-27-2009, 07:54 AM
^^^^^ Seriously i would like to know the best you can get for around 30-35 Euro's or less if possible?

kevinsert
01-27-2009, 02:18 PM
What speeds are you guys getting with these guys?
Detale max 11mbps down and 10.5 mbps Upload :happy: my ratio rocks @ hdbits now :01:

dedro
01-27-2009, 02:35 PM
those speeds sound great. dumb question, but how do you access or veiw it? is it remote or do have to install something else? the one time a had a box, we used putty to view it.

Detale
01-27-2009, 02:50 PM
How long after you paid did you get it Kevin?

nbo
01-27-2009, 02:59 PM
why do they call it a seedbox if the kimsufi is a dedicated server?
it doesnt say that you get root acess
also what OS can you get with it??

thanks

pplush259
01-27-2009, 05:36 PM
http://www.lookpic.com/files/trial.PNG

kevinsert
01-27-2009, 06:33 PM
How long after you paid did you get it Kevin?
he's one of the rare seedbox resellers i can suggest.i referred him to my friend and he got it instantly..he helped us on each of our issues and good prices, strongly prefered..He told me the box'll be ready in 72 hours , but it was already ready in 12 hours :whistling
About os !! its Debian with KDE 3.5 you can use with VNC and FlashFXP

SoulSmasher
01-27-2009, 07:22 PM
in addition to good comments above, they're nearly always online on live support and ready to help, gereat speeds and great price, strongly sugegsted

kevinsert
01-27-2009, 09:27 PM
:) i love this seedbox look at these speeds just added Bolt Xbox360 Game also iLife from Whatcd and seeding also in Waffles mama miaaaaaaaaaa :P
http://i42.tinypic.com/24gm2dz.jpg

Detale
01-28-2009, 07:13 AM
Thanks again kev I just ordered one so we'll see. Expect MASS PM's when I run into trouble and need help :D

Cabalo
01-28-2009, 07:27 AM
Thanks again kev I just ordered one so we'll see. Expect MASS PM's when I run into trouble and need help :D
hey D, expect PM's from me next month for some feedback about that box.
did u go for the 25$ plan ?

t0mmy
01-28-2009, 12:36 PM
I just ordered a server off them aswell, hopefully it goes well :)

Detale
01-28-2009, 03:24 PM

Na C I got the $50 one here
(http://www.outsystem.pl/product_info.php?products_id=311)

kevinsert
01-28-2009, 03:58 PM

Na C I got the $50 one here
(http://www.outsystem.pl/product_info.php?products_id=311)
Good Luck Mate :) happy to see you have box now :happy:

Detale
01-28-2009, 07:38 PM
LOL Im still waiting it's been 36 hours now :(

t0mmy
01-29-2009, 01:49 AM
I got my box, about 10-12 hours later.

Detale
01-29-2009, 06:12 AM
Let me ask you guys although the site is polish is the IP from the server polish as well?

LJ.
01-29-2009, 06:23 AM
Let me ask you guys although the site is polish is the IP from the server polish as well?

France

nbo
01-29-2009, 06:23 AM
i dont think OVH has any servers in poland, i think they only host servers in france and UK

andra
01-29-2009, 03:22 PM
They only host servers in france.

LJ.
01-29-2009, 10:54 PM
Alright thiz is my review:

A week ago I bought from this guy a seedbox for $25 (max 2 user share)
I think it's me but It's like you're on your own because i am really getting 10mb/s up and down sometimes. I have uploaded more than 600GB @ SCC, 200GB @ SHD, 80GB @ GFT, 70GB @ Bit-HDTV and 15GB @ ScL. And I only have this seedbox for 1 week (pc is not 24 hours on, if it was i had 1tb++ uploaded on SCC)

Anyway I really recommend this site, I have this guy on MSN and he is giving 24/7 support (It's a lil bit hard to understand because he's English is not that good) but It's oke!

Userrating: 9/10

Edit:

Screenshot:
http://i39.tinypic.com/s1i6md.jpg

I grabbed the first one on the list very late and still i have almost managed to get 1:1

nbo
01-30-2009, 03:30 AM
thanks but the fact that your pc is not on 24/7 has nothing to do with your seedbox, you do know that right?

LJ.
01-30-2009, 06:23 AM
thanks but the fact that your pc is not on 24/7 has nothing to do with your seedbox, you do know that right?

No because i am using the mIRC autodownloader of SCC :P So i can't downloading any shit when i am offline.

Detale
01-30-2009, 08:51 AM
I agree with everything LJ said. He's very helpful and on MSN for anything you need. English is a bit shaky buy he gets through OK. Speeds are great 11Mbs U/D max. I almost didn't get my server in time and he was willing to offer me another one right away. LOL I'v only had it a day and have uploaded around 100 gigs on various trackers.

viper151
01-30-2009, 10:54 AM
Soon the server you are will be put in low priority and in noSLA mode and you will not be able to see that speeds again :( Sorry to tell but that's the truth. The guy is using kimsufi as seedboxes. He can't just give a box in 2 persons for 25$ and expecting to be SP mini.

LJ.
01-30-2009, 01:09 PM
Soon the server you are will be put in low priority and in noSLA mode and you will not be able to see that speeds again :( Sorry to tell but that's the truth. The guy is using kimsufi as seedboxes. He can't just give a box in 2 persons for 25$ and expecting to be SP mini.

He actually can't because i did pay for the box i wanted so if there are 3 users i'll tell him to kick him or else idk we'll see.

Detale
01-30-2009, 02:51 PM

Well as of now my speeds are the same. :idunno:

Edit: The Admin from Outsystem has contacted me and as I said his english is sketchy but he asked that I post this for him here so here goes

this one everyon can check how many users are on the server by logging through vnc and going to /homefolder
each users has a seperate folder, default folders are ftp, lost and found

kevinsert
01-30-2009, 03:31 PM
How do you know that ? :) im sure there is only 1 person in my server and thats only me :) Why you want to destroy this server's reputation i didnt understand.If you really telling the truth give me the proof ? or get out

pplush259
01-30-2009, 04:12 PM
Viper, did u use the server? I guess u dint so as Kevin says, pls dont criticize without knowing facts. My colleagues/friends is using his box and already on 5tb plus on the box, still get full ftp and 11MB on torrents (new ofcourse).

viper151
01-30-2009, 04:16 PM
Omg.. i'm not talking about the 1 person seedbox.
I'm talking about the 2 persons seedbox. You guys really do not understand do you??

pplush259
01-30-2009, 04:20 PM
does it make a diff be it 1 or 2, remember i wrote earlier, dont compare euro prices, polish prices r better vs dollar in comparison..So if a person is genuinely working on lower margins and giving good service, doesnt mean u can doubt a persons credibility.

1 person box means 1 user installation only and 2 persons box means 2 user installations, its simple , go to ftp and u can find out 9 out of 10 times how many users r there.. Check hdd space etc.. So its authentic afais

viper151
01-30-2009, 04:47 PM
I never said that are more persons there
I just said that is too early to say something cause those are kimsufi boxes. Seedhost for example is far far better than this one cause
1) Use SP boxes for shared seedboxes
2)Guarantee 100/100 mbps
And of course its far far different 1 and 2 persons.
Being 1 you can handle your bandwidth and avoid being capped.
If there are more than 1 persons in there then it's pretty sure that you are gonna get capped.

And pplush why do you care so much about that and why to make polish vs dollar comparison?? Do you know what you are saying? I'm not from polland and i wanna know how many EUROS do i pay. The currency is the same . Jesus...

pplush259
01-30-2009, 05:11 PM
Mate, ovh boxes costs relatively cheaper in poland than ovh.com or uk , max mkt is of kimis as we clearly see on peerlist.. Im sure something new will come in future, he is new and can add more and more stuff as time goes by

viper151
01-30-2009, 05:31 PM
First of all no ovh.pl has the same prices as ovh.com or ovh.co.uk
Remember to add the tax which is 22% at Pl.

And i'll take as yes that using kimis as seedboxes for 2 persons is bad ideaa.

LJ.
01-30-2009, 05:55 PM
Well as of now my speeds are the same. :idunno:

Edit: The Admin from Outsystem has contacted me and as I said his english is sketchy but he asked that I post this for him here so here goes

this one everyon can check how many users are on the server by logging through vnc and going to /homefolder
each users has a seperate folder, default folders are ftp, lost and found

yeah there are only 2 users :) luckily this guy is not downloading to much or he deletes everything from his ftp :P

viper151
01-30-2009, 06:04 PM
You can actually see the other persons files?? :/

LJ.
01-30-2009, 06:28 PM
You can actually see the other persons files?? :/

yep thats weird, i can even delete it but i won't do it :P

pplush259
01-30-2009, 06:46 PM
u cant delete dude , read only is possible ,i m not sure Delete is .. But i wont know tbh coz i dont have it, lol

Detale
01-30-2009, 09:49 PM
Well there has to be some trust I mean the guy can see all your Passkeys you know. He seems very genuine and honest to me. He even sent me a MSN message today asking how it was going.

kevinsert
01-30-2009, 11:10 PM
Detale you pleased with your seedbox ?
Files can only seen through a graphical interface,if he lets you to use Graphical Interface.. you can not read them or anything i talked him about this sitiuation and he told me there is no such a thing like changing other user's files and he siad from now on, no one will see other users' files, i let them see because i didn't think this'd bring issues, but some people are just using this to abuse. Because of this, from now on , everything will be private for each user. Besides, i always trust them..

viper151
01-31-2009, 12:53 AM
LoL some1 had to tell that guy to change that??Didn't he knew by it's own that privacy is "must" in jobs like this one? I bet he has no clue about what is the first thing he must do before delivering the seedbox to the buyer.

Seedbox resellers pop up all the time and you still trust them. Bet also that this guy knows nothing about seedbox scene and he just wants to make money. His site is not even customized. That means a lot to me about someone's site.
For example. Seedhost.eu and seedplace.eu both of them have their sites customized. Seedhost has integrated a template and customized whmcs and as i can see there is a lot of work done on their site.
Seedplace from the other hand is the first ovh reseller with its own server panel. I do not know what those guys have done in order to be able to give in public some of ovh's manager abilities but from what i've heard is just fantastic.
What makes that reseller trustworthy and good? If something happens to your server are you sure that he'll be able to fix it? Seedhost rules on situations like that.

kevinsert
01-31-2009, 01:06 AM
viper add him and talk whatever you want [email protected]...
i bet you r another Seedbox Seller and want to make some shitty noise about his work..i dont care who he is and how much he earns about this seedbox stuff..am i getting high speeds and making huge ratio with non expensive payment and taking 7/24 support (gosh i think he never sleeps) ?Damn Yes..thats what i love.. :)
Please stop bashing him or they whatever..Buy and Test :) i suggested too many people here and other Turkish Torrent Users..There is only one person didnt like seedbox..That s you..And You havent Tried Seedbox yet :P
And what do you want from this guy?Explain why you trying to harm him so much..

viper151
01-31-2009, 01:24 AM
I don't sell any seedboxes. I'm just with the good of the scene. As you want no trades, no scammers, no p2s sites like this is seedbox scene.

I'm not trying to harm..
Do you think that he is good for making business?? With all that stuff i just told you? I'm just wondering why someone goes to him. Is just like going to public trackers.
You can download very fast but there is always better and safer.
I've tested a lot of seedboxes but i aint gonna test one which is very dangerous for my accounts and all my stuff.

I wasn't expecting from you to understand but from someone like detale i was!!!!
Also i'm negative to all new seedbox resellers that begin their career by making millions of mistakes.
For example:
epicseed made no mistake and have no complains for them.

kevinsert
01-31-2009, 01:31 AM
im using my Hdbits account (over 150 Weeks and HUGeee buffer) and SweDVDR SCT..FSC.and i know Detale he's really old torrenter and using highest level trackers.Whatever then dont buy this Seedbox okay..your level 3 accounts Deserves 100 $ Seedboxes..

viper151
01-31-2009, 01:41 AM
Well if you don't get the point you don't.
I ain't gonna change your mind.
If you really have hdbits then you should know about privacy and not disregard it. Bcz i learned everything about privacy from valerio and hdbits. And i bet that all there at hd know more than some other users.
By having open the ftp to everyone i can easily steal your passkey. That isn't foolish. The kid just didn't know about that. I'm ok with that. But if he doesn't know basic stuff then do not start a seedbox company only because you see that it can make money.
Do you know why haven't i started one?
Bcz i do not know that much about linux in order to be able to handle with every error that may pop.
Do you know why i never became an actor??
Because i think that there are better than me and that this is not what i've studied. I've studied management administration and never went in to a drama school. Why try to become an actor?? So everyone around saying that i'm bad?
Some works ain't for everybody. And this one isn't exception.

SoulSmasher
01-31-2009, 01:50 AM
I don't sell any seedboxes. I'm just with the good of the scene. As you want no trades, no scammers, no p2s sites like this is seedbox scene.

I'm not trying to harm..
Do you think that he is good for making business?? With all that stuff i just told you? I'm just wondering why someone goes to him. Is just like going to public trackers.
You can download very fast but there is always better and safer.
I've tested a lot of seedboxes but i aint gonna test one which is very dangerous for my accounts and all my stuff.

I wasn't expecting from you to understand but from someone like detale i was!!!!
Also i'm negative to all new seedbox resellers that begin their career by making millions of mistakes.
For example:
epicseed made no mistake and have no complains for them.and who's good for making business, the providers which only help via ticket systems, which do not help you one by one at all ? so where you'll get "real support" from ? googling ? sometimes searching a solution alone isn't enough and you've to trust someome (in any subjects in life), if you don't, you'll stay alone in life:ermm:

you say it's dangerous for your accounts, so what! accounts aren't everything in life *facepalm*, and even they are stolen (which i dont think so in this situation) "reset passkey" button will fix everything. and the providers won't steal anything else from you, how they can ? :)
imo you're a bir paranoic

and edit: what will you do with his website ? i prefer "speed" over the website. there are too fancy websites which sell sh*t, this is not one of them trust me ;)

Detale
01-31-2009, 03:17 AM
If you really have hdbits then you should know about privacy and not disregard it. Bcz i learned everything about privacy from valerio and hdbits. And i bet that all there at hd know more than some other users.
By having open the ftp to everyone i can easily steal your passkey. That isn't foolish. The kid just didn't know about that. I'm ok with that. But if he doesn't know basic stuff then do not start a seedbox company only because you see that it can make money.
Bcz i do not know that much about linux in order to be able to handle with every error that may pop.
Because i think that there are better than me and that this is not what i've studied. I've studied management administration and never went in to a drama school. Why try to become an actor?? So everyone around saying that i'm bad?

Not for anything but you don't know the guy or his service and all I have heard from you is negative things about him. OK maybe he made a minor mistake, so what. we all do. Without you testing his service you should really have no say especially negative. You do have a right to your opinion but without testing it then you really don't have a valid one. You speak of security, we have faith in people with our security on the internet. Even with trackers we have faith they aren't dpoing anything shady with our info. Hell even here our staff have some of your info and you have faith we don't abuse your trust. There is nothing in our world that is 100% secure and anyone telling you different is selling you something.

Now on most of the trackers Im on I know the staff well and if something odd were happening with my acct I would be notified pretty fast so I am in a unique situation I think. So if you're worried you could always PM staff and get someone to keep a special eye on your acct in case of anything. Again This guy is all good I've checked.

He is trying to start a business and your negative comments aren't helping him at all. If something were ever fishy you guys know I wouldn't be there and not only would I report him everywhere but I would have the url filtered here so no one would be scammed. This, so far, is not the case.

I am extremely pleased this far not only with the service but with the man himself. He is going way beyond to have extremely good customer service. He has asked me more than a few times hoe the service is going and if Im having any problems. When I first got it I thought there was a glitch, he checked it out withing 10 min and showed me that everything was ok. For any business let alone an E-business the customer service of this seemingly "mom and pop" operation is outstanding and I would personally reccomend it to any of our users. I wish the best for him and his business.

kevinsert
01-31-2009, 03:31 AM

Not for anything but you don't know the guy or his service and all I have heard from you is negative things about him. OK maybe he made a minor mistake, so what. we all do. Without you testing his service you should really have no say especially negative. You do have a right to your opinion but without testing it then you really don't have a valid one. You speak of security, we have faith in people with our security on the internet. Even with trackers we have faith they aren't dpoing anything shady with our info. Hell even here our staff have some of your info and you have faith we don't abuse your trust. There is nothing in our world that is 100% secure and anyone telling you different is selling you something.

Now on most of the trackers Im on I know the staff well and if something odd were happening with my acct I would be notified pretty fast so I am in a unique situation I think. So if you're worried you could always PM staff and get someone to keep a special eye on your acct in case of anything. Again This guy is all good I've checked.

He is trying to start a business and your negative comments aren't helping him at all. If something were ever fishy you guys know I wouldn't be there and not only would I report him everywhere but I would have the url filtered here so no one would be scammed. This, so far, is not the case.

I am extremely pleased this far not only with the service but with the man himself. He is going way beyond to have extremely good customer service. He has asked me more than a few times hoe the service is going and if Im having any problems. When I first got it I thought there was a glitch, he checked it out withing 10 min and showed me that everything was ok. For any business let alone an E-business the customer service of this seemingly "mom and pop" operation is outstanding and I would personally reccomend it to any of our users. I wish the best for him and his business.
Thanks For your Great Review About This Guy Detale :yup: And I wish the best for him like you..

pplush259
01-31-2009, 03:45 AM
Viper, i agree with Delate / Kevin and co, without using his service, you should not comment solely on assuming " kimsufi " no sla issues. Kimsufi is perfectly ok till 5-6TB anyhow and beyond only transit is not guaranteed but peering is always 100megs, as a Kimisufi user myself i know it works as usual in all cases without us knowing too much about priority lvls.

Talking about premium boxes, i see that the webpage is now updated and the dedicated servers are all SP or EG(

Intel Xeon Quad
4x 2.83+ GHz
4 GB DDR 2
2 x 750 GB
1 Gbps Unlimited
Root Access
Access to FTP and VNC
ĩTorrent - WebUI) category

and seedbox share 3 is also based on SP OVH, so thats perfectly acceptable and with "no limits" as we read on the website.

Detale
01-31-2009, 03:47 AM
The admin there did sign up here but has to wait the 30 days to post in this section and Im sure he will answer any questions our members may have.

LJ.
01-31-2009, 08:44 AM
Seriously let this guy alone (ucek the owner of outsystems). I am using it more than a week now and nothing has happend to my accountS. Before buying he gave me his own server to test speeds (i was able to see his passkey) but hell why the fuck would you use it when you just see how he really wants to make just bussiness and not to scam people.

Detale
01-31-2009, 09:15 AM
a screen of the speeds now. I'll take em periodically and post

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4586/capturese7.jpg

Now there are on all different trackers. Why is "What" so damn hard to see on?

nbo
01-31-2009, 11:21 PM
The admin there did sign up here but has to wait the 30 days to post in this section and Im sure he will answer any questions our members may have.

shouldnt we let him post here if he signed up?

i mean im all pro the 30 day rule (id know since if came into effect due to a thread i posted), but i think that if you know he is the admin he should be allowed in and we should know who he is, kind of like the "community reps".
of course its also very important that we know who he is so when someone posts asking about his site and he writes that its a good one, the OP will know that he is the admin of the site...in fact there are a few hanging around here now (aka seedplace) and i feel everyone should know who they are when they are posting to prevent confusion.

viper151
01-31-2009, 11:27 PM
I'm also positive to let this guy post in here.
Also i never said that he is scammer. I said he is only doing business. He knows nothing about security. I also never said anything about his speeds.And I ain't gonna buy something that is not secure..

zeb7s
01-31-2009, 11:35 PM
I just ordered one today, waiting for it to be set up, I'll be sure to let you guys know how it turns out

kevinsert
02-01-2009, 01:39 AM
I'm also positive to let this guy post in here.
Also i never said that he is scammer. I said he is only doing business. He knows nothing about security. I also never said anything about his speeds.And I ain't gonna buy something that is not secure..
go and get more secure seedbox then nobody forced you for buying his seedbox..Right ?Then please dont talk if you havent got any review about his work.

monkey3200
02-03-2009, 01:40 AM
Ordered on Saturday, the guy emailed me soon after.
He is very helpful and apologized for a long wait even though it was half of the maximum time he said.

Great guy.

once i get it set it up I'll be sure to post screens

PlayeR
02-04-2009, 06:12 AM
@detale, the first torrent has 9mb/s upload speed. what tracker is that?

kevinsert
02-04-2009, 12:02 PM
@detale, the first torrent has 9mb/s upload speed. what tracker is that?
Frozen River 2008 LiMiTED R1 NTSC DVDR-iFN (http://www.scenetorrents.org/details.php?id=91814&hit=1) Maybe

SoulSmasher
02-05-2009, 03:54 PM
they changed the design of the website and it's now way better!
and i can assure you i'm having great speeds

and now they also have a live support over the website

good, trusted, helpful and recommended reseller

LJ.
02-05-2009, 09:13 PM
they changed the design of the website and it's now way better!
and i can assure you i'm having great speeds

and now they also have a live support over the website

good, trusted, helpful and recommended reseller

Yeah site is much better now, speeds are still AMAZING

http://i40.tinypic.com/jv6jki.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/33ljomu.jpg

Siddharth1
02-06-2009, 07:26 AM
^^ which box r u using?

is it shared or dedicated?

LJ.
02-06-2009, 07:50 AM
shared but the guy i am sharing with is not downloading since 2 FEB :D (well i don't see anything when i check his readonly ftp folder)

Siddharth1
02-06-2009, 09:15 AM
^^ good for you..!!

outsystem
02-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Hi,

Im owner outsystem.pl

If anyone has any questions ... please write

ExoxO
02-09-2009, 03:45 PM
I ordered the Seedbox M package. It did take a little over 3 days to get my order. However, I emailed the admin and asking him what was going on. He replied the same day, actually offered to lend me a server until mine was available and he apologized for the inconvienence. I know it was not his fault, OVH was taking forever to get the server that I had ordered. The following morning I got my server and I am very, very pleased with it so far. The speeds are awesome, 11MB/sec down and reached 11MB/sec upload and stayed there :w00t: So far I recommend this service for anyone wanting a seedbox for a good price.

LJ.
02-09-2009, 04:03 PM
Get on msn please, i am getting an error when I want to download a torrent;

Error: General Failure

outsystem
02-09-2009, 05:30 PM
Get on msn please, i am getting an error when I want to download a torrent;

Error: General Failure

Sent me message on msn with address ip please

Cabalo
02-09-2009, 05:31 PM
why not change the title of the thread to outsystem.pl ?

LJ.
02-09-2009, 05:52 PM
why not change the title of the thread to outsystem.pl ?

Yeah good idea,

PS I am now getting support on msn :p the service is just great :P

Edit:

problem solved :)

99dmg
02-10-2009, 12:05 AM
Do i have to setup my seedbox?

outsystem
02-10-2009, 02:07 AM
Do i have to setup my seedbox?
No, I set everything

manu1991
02-10-2009, 05:52 AM
Your 25$ plan is out of stock :(

LJ.
02-10-2009, 06:15 AM
Your 25$ plan is out of stock :(

no wonder :w00t:

prisoneric
02-10-2009, 01:44 PM
I just ordered seedbox XL package, hope I get it with ubuntu installed :)
I will tell you later when I get it is it any good :)
Hope best :)

Rabagast
02-11-2009, 09:18 AM

starfly3r
02-11-2009, 03:40 PM
@outsystem

I got 3 questions here. Hope you can help.. I am planning to get the Seedbox S.

1. How many ppl is sharing the box with ?
2. When will the Seedbox M be available ? I would go for the M instead of S.
3. Is the payment one time only or recurring??

Thx in advance

outsystem
02-11-2009, 05:19 PM
@outsystem

I got 3 questions here. Hope you can help.. I am planning to get the Seedbox S.

1. How many ppl is sharing the box with ?
2. When will the Seedbox M be available ? I would go for the M instead of S.
3. Is the payment one time only or recurring??

Thx in advance

1. On shared 1 is max. 2 ppl,
on shared 2, 3 max 3 ppl

2. Seedbox M will be available tomorrow.

3. Payment every month

starfly3r
02-11-2009, 05:43 PM
ok thx outsystem,

will check out the Seedbox M tomorrow when is available..looking forward to a long term business with you. Cheers

LJ.
02-12-2009, 06:54 AM
Hey get on msn again pls it says disk full when I have only downloaded 28/125gb

kevinsert
02-12-2009, 10:52 AM
hey guys :) how r you ?
You good with that guy ? :D i hope everyone having great service

LJ.
02-12-2009, 02:08 PM
hey guys :) how r you ?
You good with that guy ? :D i hope everyone having great service

Yeah the (live) support and service is just awesome, don't worry :w00t:

balbaid
02-12-2009, 03:00 PM
I just ordered share 3.

According to the site, it's available but after I paid I got an out of stock email.

We will see how long it'll take to set up my account.

outsystem
02-12-2009, 05:17 PM
I just ordered share 3.

According to the site, it's available but after I paid I got an out of stock email.

We will see how long it'll take to set up my account.

Check mail please

balbaid
02-12-2009, 05:21 PM
Thanks. Very fast setup. I will check the speed through various tracker.

Thanks, again.:D

starfly3r
02-12-2009, 08:40 PM
Still Waiting for the Seedbox M to be available... any ETA outsystem??

pieeyed
02-12-2009, 09:01 PM
Outsystem is great! I got sick of waiting for a VPS
from Hosting-IE so I ordered the SD Medium (OVH
dedicated with 4gb RAM, 2 750gb hd's in RAID 0,
and 100mbps Premium bandwidth). My up is consistently
over 10MBs! I'm going to slow it down a bit in a few
days so I'm not maxing it 24/7 but right now I'm like
a kid on Christmas morning. Outsystem has great
communication and is easy to work with.

I'm still waiting for my Hosting-IE VPS.

Pieeyed

outsystem
02-12-2009, 09:13 PM
Still Waiting for the Seedbox M to be available... any ETA outsystem??
I still wait for the servers, but I think that today will be the night something already:)

outsystem
02-14-2009, 01:53 AM
Servers available

john pal
02-14-2009, 02:59 AM
@outsystem the ip recognized on the trackers are pl or fr/uk? Only asking because I heard people having problems on their servers because some trackers block them. I have to say too that wasn't outsystem servers though ;)

ExoxO
02-14-2009, 05:19 AM
it should be france, its a kimsufi server. I have the seedbox m package which is 1 user and I have not had any issues with being blocked. The download and upload is fantastic too.

balbaid
02-14-2009, 01:20 PM
I've used the server for 2 days now. I'm extremely happy with it. Speed is fantastic, getting up to 46MB/s upload.

eyeballs21
02-14-2009, 05:54 PM
i ordered seedbox m package yesterday . waiting for server

BANDORAM
02-14-2009, 06:54 PM
is there any other way to pay

outsystem
02-14-2009, 07:51 PM
I accept Paypal and Credit Cards

L33cH
02-14-2009, 08:01 PM
I've used the server for 2 days now. I'm extremely happy with it. Speed is fantastic, getting up to 46MB/s upload.

why not 64?))

outsystem
02-14-2009, 08:03 PM

why not 64?))
because this's shared box

eyeballs21
02-14-2009, 08:04 PM
he gave me temp box to use until ovh gives him seedbox m, great service

BANDORAM
02-14-2009, 08:06 PM
i haven't paypal or credit cards
is there another way to pay

outsystem
02-14-2009, 08:07 PM
i haven't paypal or credit cards
is there another way to pay

no... just paypal and credit cards

mavr15
02-14-2009, 09:36 PM
I ordered seedbox from Outsystem.pl, download and upload fantastic, work perfect. But i have problems with ftp and vnc, i changed proftp to vsftp, web interface utorrent work perfect. i install vsftp from guide from this site. ftp sometimes work, sometimes i can't connect. vnc work very slow. I changed my speed from 1,5mbps to 5mbps, but that can't help me. Some one have this problem?

outsystem
02-14-2009, 10:02 PM
I ordered seedbox from Outsystem.pl, download and upload fantastic, work perfect. But i have problems with ftp and vnc, i changed proftp to vsftp, web interface utorrent work perfect. i install vsftp from guide from this site. ftp sometimes work, sometimes i can't connect. vnc work very slow. I changed my speed from 1,5mbps to 5mbps, but that can't help me. Some one have this problem?

write to me on msn

Rabagast
02-15-2009, 11:08 AM
one thing annoys me with this service, when i download the upload is completely crippled, when i download it is zero upload, until it has finished , then it starts uploading, why is it like this? it should be uploading while i download right? thought that was the point of having a "100/100"

pplush259
02-15-2009, 11:49 AM
totally depends on the tracker ur using I believe, download shud nvr be set as 0, make it something like 10000KB and upload close to 80-90% and then try brand new torrents. Btw at 11MB it takes just 1Min to leech a torrent.

outsystem
02-15-2009, 05:15 PM
one thing annoys me with this service, when i download the upload is completely crippled, when i download it is zero upload, until it has finished , then it starts uploading, why is it like this? it should be uploading while i download right? thought that was the point of having a "100/100"What you have a server?

Sandvich
02-15-2009, 10:34 PM
Just bought a server yesterday...

Waiting for server

Let's see if its good :P

viper151
02-15-2009, 10:42 PM
Of course it is good. It's ovh. :)
Why do everyone thanks the guy that the speeds are great? He is reselling ovh servers :/ If it was for shared boxes then ok. It has to do with the configuration but dedicated server guys?? Dedicated are just resold by him. He is not giving you the speed. OVH does.
But if his shared boxes speeds are still good then he is very good.

viper151
02-15-2009, 11:57 PM
No i just can't understand why the the buyers of seedhost.net for example are not saying the same words for that guy which i know that is doing great job of for Dance4 (seedhost.eu) which has incredible knowledge of seedbox scene and linux and everything that has to do with computers :/ I just can't understand what outsystem can offer more than the other sellers :/

pplush259
02-16-2009, 07:13 AM
No i just can't understand why the the buyers of seedhost.net for example are not saying the same words for that guy which i know that is doing great job of for Dance4 (seedhost.eu) which has incredible knowledge of seedbox scene and linux and everything that has to do with computers :/ I just can't understand what outsystem can offer more than the other sellers :/

thats the way it is mate, happens everywhere, u buy a product from wallmart coz its cheap and same product may be just a cent or two more but offers same quality. Wat wud u do?:yup:

btw i see some new hot servers on the site as i write. Expensive but lot of options for buyers .

outsystem
02-16-2009, 08:57 PM
New servers in offer

sksksk1
02-16-2009, 10:22 PM
I ordered share 1. waiting server. Hopefully everything is ok.

QQ~
02-16-2009, 10:38 PM
The Servers are everything they should be, from an OVH Resller.

I order a Seedbox S (http://outsystem.pl/product.php?id_product=10) the Site said it was in stock, but after placing my order the status was Out of Stock. I asked him about this and he told me that they were in fact out of stock, and he had just placed an order that should be filled within 72 hours.

Here is the log from order to delivery.

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6815/capture2ui0.th.jpg (http://img4.imageshack.us/my.php?image=capture2ui0.jpg)

The Seedbox came with Linux, Wine, uTorrent+WebUI, and VNC already configured. While it did take almost 96 hours from order to delivery, for the Price it is unbeatable.

Also here is the bandwidth report after a day of having the box.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/2527/capturefz4.th.jpg (http://img16.imageshack.us/my.php?image=capturefz4.jpg)

outsystem
02-16-2009, 10:48 PM
Long wait for servers is due to the large number of contracts and long activation servers from OVH

haoran
02-17-2009, 04:30 AM
reaplace down, need help. msn!!!!!! please

outsystem
02-17-2009, 09:54 AM
reaplace down, need help. msn!!!!!! please

If im offline one MSN please sent email on [email protected]

haoran
02-19-2009, 05:57 AM
good man

Rabagast
02-19-2009, 08:37 PM
How long does it take for you get servers now? kinda annoying it says available and after you pay it says out of stock, booooh

QQ~
02-19-2009, 09:28 PM
How long does it take for you get servers now? kinda annoying it says available and after you pay it says out of stock, booooh

I think it says available on the order page if OVH has them in stock. Once you place the order he has to order them from OVH and get them setup, which should takes up to 72 hours.

Then he gets the info from OVH and does the setup based on what you ordered(installing utorrent, vnc, and ftp). Then forwards the login information to you.

sksksk1
02-19-2009, 10:29 PM
I ordered share 1 on 16/2, It was 6 available. I got email from them which said max take 72 hours. But it is over 72 hours now. Nothing happen. Still waiting server. What happen? Outsystem. Can you at least give us some info.?

QQ~
02-19-2009, 10:37 PM
Hit him up on MSN, or email him. [email protected] you can also use his website to get a hold of him.

outsystem
02-19-2009, 10:45 PM
I ordered share 1 on 16/2, It was 6 available. I got email from them which said max take 72 hours. But it is over 72 hours now. Nothing happen. Still waiting server. What happen? Outsystem. Can you at least give us some info.?

If you have any question ... [email protected]...

sksksk1
02-20-2009, 01:48 AM
thx. I got my server.

eBoy36
02-20-2009, 01:56 AM
First of all let me say i got his site from a friend of mine using his 1gb server with not complain what so ever and i chat with this guy from his site asking a lot of question (@ a moment he though i was from a competition, :lol:) he even would let me test a box but wasn't any available @ the moment so i said...Hey what da heck...I'll spend US$25.00 on a share1 and c how it goes, when i get the seedbox then I'll write a review on it (good or bad)....but i wont judge this guy in advance, i know from other ppl that OVH is a pain in the butt when ordering servers due to high demands and other tech stuff...he has answer it all my questions so far...so for support I'll give him 10/10...:yup:

haoran
02-20-2009, 08:43 AM
i think he is sleeping now . waiting him

Siddharth1
02-20-2009, 10:57 AM
Yeah.. I ordered a server today morning.. its out of stock... :(

will wait for him to come online.

jamilarov
02-20-2009, 11:08 AM
Hi mates. I saw many positive feedback in this thread so i thought i would try this seedbox. I have chosen Seedbox S, set-up was quite fast, about 3 hours. The speeds are ok for this service, 11 MB up/down. I have to say that iam linux noob so its good for me to have the box installed properly. I have been using the same box from seedhost.eu so far so i was prepared for the same user interface while using remote desktop through vnc but here is only command line and utorrent running. No web browser, i cant browse on disk, cant find how much disk space is left. So im forced to use Webui which works fine and even setting availability is there so no problem using it, i can live with this. The main problem appeared when i tried to get my files from box through FTP. The speed is much slower than my home bandwidth. It looks that the max speed is set to 940 kB/s, no more. Sometimes, mainly in the evening, it balances between 100 and 300 kB/s. I have tried to solve this problem with support, it looked that the guy was willing to help me, we have changed two mails but after my last one where i wrote that the speed is still the same poor no more answer from him. Actually im not so angry about this experience, i just wanted to try the other provider, meanwhile the seedhost.eu gave me an offer i couldnt refuse so im actually happy with the result. Just my two cents.

FransTormer
02-20-2009, 12:36 PM
@jamilarov: interesting that your speeds really vary/drop during the evening. Are you quite sure the problem isn't on your side (like your ISP capping/shaping traffic during those hours)?

Also, have you tried different FTP-clients and/or active workers? I also had a problem with another seedbox once where I got only 500KB/s but switching client (CuteFTP to FileZilla) and upping the workers (10 active), I reached well over 2.2MB/s FTP-transfers.

jamilarov
02-20-2009, 12:55 PM
FransTormer: I didnt try another Ftp client yet, using Total Commander so far.I have been using box for 3 months on seedhost.eu and it goes my max 24/7 with no problem, i used the same setting on ftp transfer for outsystem.pl box. My ISP doesnt limit bandwidth in any way.

edit: Just tried FileZilla and the result is the same like in TC, i cant reach 460 kB in both FTPīs at the moment.

QQ~
02-20-2009, 01:26 PM
Yeah.. I ordered a server today morning.. its out of stock... :(

will wait for him to come online.

I think it says available on the order page if OVH has them in stock. Once you place the order he has to order them from OVH and get them setup, which takes up to 72 hours.

Then he gets the info from OVH and does the setup based on what you ordered(installing utorrent, vnc, and ftp). Then forwards the login information to you.

As I said 2 pages ago.

outsystem
02-20-2009, 02:40 PM
Hi mates. I saw many positive feedback in this thread so i thought i would try this seedbox. I have chosen Seedbox S, set-up was quite fast, about 3 hours. The speeds are ok for this service, 11 MB up/down. I have to say that iam linux noob so its good for me to have the box installed properly. I have been using the same box from seedhost.eu so far so i was prepared for the same user interface while using remote desktop through vnc but here is only command line and utorrent running. No web browser, i cant browse on disk, cant find how much disk space is left. So im forced to use Webui which works fine and even setting availability is there so no problem using it, i can live with this. The main problem appeared when i tried to get my files from box through FTP. The speed is much slower than my home bandwidth. It looks that the max speed is set to 940 kB/s, no more. Sometimes, mainly in the evening, it balances between 100 and 300 kB/s. I have tried to solve this problem with support, it looked that the guy was willing to help me, we have changed two mails but after my last one where i wrote that the speed is still the same poor no more answer from him. Actually im not so angry about this experience, i just wanted to try the other provider, meanwhile the seedhost.eu gave me an offer i couldnt refuse so im actually happy with the result. Just my two cents.
please check email

sometimes doing so that utorrent sends up 11 ... and want to get maximum speed FTP...
I am not saying that there are always

haoran
02-20-2009, 03:20 PM
outsystem.are you on msn now?

outsystem
02-20-2009, 07:09 PM
outsystem.are you on msn now?

I am always on msn

Sandvich
02-20-2009, 08:22 PM
Alright i am extremely happy with the service right now

Price: (38USD)Very cheap compare to the last seedbox i had
Speed: Getting around 10MB/s upload and around 4-5MB/s download
Service: Live customer service what more can you ask for?
Overall: 10/10

Note: Site needs a new design :P

Thanks
Sandvich

seedhost-net
02-20-2009, 11:55 PM
Outsystem admin is very nice guy, helped me few times with some tech questions, he knows whats he is doing and his support is great.

P.S.

outsystem
02-21-2009, 12:15 AM
Outsystem admin is very nice guy, helped me few times with some tech questions, he knows whats he is doing and his support is great.

P.S.

thanks seedhost.net :)

guling
02-21-2009, 09:13 AM
Hi
Was looking in for trying one if his boxes so I just wonder if anybody here has any knowledge about the Share 3. 1 Gbps Unlimited and max 3users. And there is 3 users on the same so the traffic can be big if itīs capped or I should go for a seedbox for one person. Donīt have much knowledge about seedboxes.

matrixscps3
02-21-2009, 09:15 AM
Well i ordered a small seedbox but after my order found out they'd sold out.

I have now been told i will have one by sunday.

Rabagast
02-21-2009, 10:47 AM
Stand in line, your not the only one :)

mestari
02-21-2009, 11:33 AM
Well I've had Share 1 for one day now and it's already down. I can reach it by FTP but VNC and WebGUI does not work. Doesn't look so good. :angry::angry::angry:

outsystem
02-21-2009, 12:02 PM
Well I've had Share 1 for one day now and it's already down. I can reach it by FTP but VNC and WebGUI does not work. Doesn't look so good. :angry::angry::angry:

Problem solved... NExt time.. please sent message on [email protected] or create support ticket

mestari
02-21-2009, 12:15 PM

Problem solved... NExt time.. please sent message on [email protected] or create support ticket

Ok, everything works fine now. Fast and excellent support!
My recommendations.
I've had some other servers like Leaseweb, Hosting-IE and some else but no one has been so fast to fix things than you.! :01:

Rabagast
02-21-2009, 12:46 PM
Does anyone else here use RPS? and how does it work for you?

I'mm getting so frustrated by it, it lags so bad nothing ever works properly, hopefully will get my server SOON!!!!

outsystem
02-21-2009, 12:54 PM
Does anyone else here use RPS? and how does it work for you?

I'mm getting so frustrated by it, it lags so bad nothing ever works properly, hopefully will get my server SOON!!!!
You are next in the line...

n0p3
02-21-2009, 04:56 PM
I'd have some question about the 25$ box... Is that available now? If I order it, how many days later can I use it? VNC means I can access the whole operation system, or just utorrent?

MastaZ
02-21-2009, 05:24 PM
anyone have any reviews on the speed of share 3 or seedbox XL?

losthero
02-21-2009, 07:33 PM
Also bought today and then find out AFTERWARDS it's not in stock. Not a good way of doing business. :angry:

Just hope this box is all it's cracked up to be :frusty:

-after reading more posts on this thread, I feel a bit better. Hope the login info arrives soon.

Radon0r
02-21-2009, 07:38 PM
Can anyone who ordered the $25 box recently post how long it took to get it and if there were any problems? Thanks.

matrixscps3
02-21-2009, 07:39 PM
Also bought today and then find out AFTERWARDS it's not in stock. Not a good way of doing business. :angry:

Just hope this box is all it's cracked up to be :frusty:

-after reading more posts on this thread, I feel a bit better. Hope the login info arrives soon.

Yes seems your not the only one I'm waiting along with others here as well.

outsystem
02-21-2009, 08:02 PM
I do everything so that the waiting time is as short as possible, it depends not just from me ... OVH is sometimes a long time waiting for servers ...

docster
02-21-2009, 08:30 PM
i too am waiting.
been waiting since thursday. zzzzz
some needs their ass kicked thats for sure.

edited:
had the famous "out of stock" email after ordering.

apollooff320
02-21-2009, 09:54 PM
will order next month cuz my current service isn't that great. Espeacily with only 400mb of ram on my box and it's a dedicated box at that.

sksksk1
02-22-2009, 12:46 AM
please check email

sometimes doing so that utorrent sends up 11 ... and want to get maximum speed FTP...

Hi I am happy with server. But ftp is very bad. Can you have a look?
http://img9.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ftpg.jpg

seedhost-net
02-22-2009, 12:58 AM
Dude you downloading from JP and expect great speeds ?
OVH is in France, the servers M & L are with Standart SLA means it isn't even garuanteed all the time out from OVH not saying about Asia, on BT you get good speeds because most of trackers have OVH seedboxes and all trafic is internal ,so think about it

He has prolly bad configured ftp server

http://img3.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ftph.jpg

outsystem
02-22-2009, 01:06 AM
please check email

You use Share 1 server and second user have 8mb/s up so???

Next time, remove the IP address from screen shot :)

sksksk1
02-22-2009, 01:15 AM
OVH is in France, the servers M & L are with Standart SLA means it isn't even garuanteed all the time out from OVH not saying about Asia, on BT you get good speeds because most of trackers have OVH seedboxes and all trafic is internal ,so think about it

He has prolly bad configured ftp server

Hi man. So what speed I should expect? And also what ftp software I should use? Thx

seedhost-net
02-22-2009, 01:20 AM
The speeds you getting now is pretty much all you gotta get with the Standart SLA , try to upgrade to PREMIUM and see what happens , FlashGet with multi connections is great client so you should keep it, i advice to contact the owner via support ticket maybe he can help you in some other way.

Hi man. So what speed I should expect? And also what ftp software I should use? Thx

sksksk1
02-22-2009, 01:21 AM

Sorry about ip.I changed img.
So nothing I can do. Just download at about 50kB/s?:frusty:

seedhost-net
02-22-2009, 01:23 AM
Try closing all bitorrent transfers and try downloading again, maybe that will help you, or try limiting your upload speed to 2-3mb/s up only while you downloading.

sksksk1
02-22-2009, 01:30 AM
Try closing all bitorrent transfers and try downloading again, maybe that will help you, or try limiting your upload speed to 2-3mb/s up only while you downloading.

Thx for your help. I did close all bt when I use ftp. But I am on share 1 as Outsystem said second one do 8mb/s up. So I can't expect much. Have to live on 50kB/s download speed.

outsystem
02-22-2009, 01:39 AM

Thx for your help. I did close all bt when I use ftp. But I am on share 1 as Outsystem said second one do 8mb/s up. So I can't expect much. Have to live on 50kB/s download speed.

sksksk1:
where you from?

eyeballs21
02-22-2009, 04:49 AM
i got a box from him a week ago, speeds are really good. have the 50 dollars dedi box, very much recommend his services.. very good support too

FransTormer
02-22-2009, 09:32 AM
Judging by this thread and the frequency with which outsystem (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/outsystem-221686) seems to be online, I went ahead and ordered SeedboxL from this company, for the time being.

I sure hope speeds are as promised because the amount of reliable seedbox-sellers seem to diminish by the minute.

JFK
02-22-2009, 09:40 AM
Do you get access to more than a terminal and Utorrent on the Share1 server?

Does the share between two users mean you share both hardware and connection? How can you get so good speed as everyone says then? if you share connection?

sksksk1
02-22-2009, 09:42 AM
He is a good guy. My ftp speed is normal now.

FransTormer
02-22-2009, 09:46 AM
Do you get access to more than a terminal and Utorrent on the Share1 server?

Does the share between two users mean you share both hardware and connection? How can you get so good speed as everyone says then? if you share connection?
Dunno if you were responding to my post, but I made an error (typed ShareL but meant SeedboxL).

Anyhow, most of the times with a shared machine, odds are you haven't got the system-rights to do anything else than logon to your own session and use the torrent-client (i.e. you cannot install additional software and such).

That being said; some sellers will give 100Mbps to the whole server (thus splitting speeds between users), other sellers may have configured multiple 100Mbps or Gbit on a server thus giving you 100Mbps.

JFK
02-22-2009, 10:09 AM
Nah, I'm just asking since I find this strange, the Share1 server doesn't have that good hardware, and if you share the server and the other user actually use the server, then it would be impossible to get as good speed and performance as people say, wouldn't it?

FransTormer
02-22-2009, 10:20 AM
Nah, I'm just asking since I find this strange, the Share1 server doesn't have that good hardware, and if you share the server and the other user actually use the server, then it would be impossible to get as good speed and performance as people say, wouldn't it?
Nah, not really...:shifty:

Let's put it this way; server seems fine for just 2 peeps to populate. Depending on how it's installed, the biggest slowdown could be expected from the HDD's (if they have real bad inferior speeds) or the CPU (when both users start creating torrents like mad). Still, I'm not sure if the 100Mbps is shared between all users but that might indeed mean slower speeds for every user.

haoran
02-22-2009, 03:28 PM
done. thx

outsystem
02-22-2009, 03:39 PM
done
Im all time

matrixscps3
02-22-2009, 04:00 PM
Well like a lot of people it seems i'm hoping i'll get my box from here today :)

LJ.
02-22-2009, 04:22 PM
done
Im all time

Hey,

I'm waiting for you on msn for like 2 days now, whats the problem ?
And also check your email dude.

thanks.

outsystem
02-22-2009, 04:32 PM
Im all time

Hey,

I'm waiting for you on msn for like 2 days now, whats the problem ?
And also check your email dude.

thanks.
If I am not available to say that the invisible

Rabagast
02-22-2009, 04:52 PM
can someone, preferably outsystem explain this to me, since im a noob, is it strange its laggy when all my ram is used when i don't run any program? or do i misunderstand :pinch:

http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=57396959xp1.png

outsystem
02-22-2009, 05:07 PM
can someone, preferably outsystem explain this to me, since im a noob, is it strange its laggy when all my ram is used when i don't run any program? or do i misunderstand :pinch:

http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=57396959xp1.png

This's RPS.. and.. this's linux not windows.. Any free memory after you close utorrent, passes in the drive cache HDD... that's way you can download via ftp very fast

When you reboot server... RAM will be free...

LJ.
02-22-2009, 05:12 PM
nvm

Slave-Master
02-22-2009, 08:55 PM
outsystem is great , good service,they provided me replace box till i've got my own,they reply to any question really fast.
this is my new place for box's . :)

eBoy36
02-23-2009, 12:00 AM
ok share1 box working great since 2 days ago,,,got 10-11mbps down and 8-9mbps up but not with more than 3 active torrents and 1 or 2 seeders and a lot of leechers,,,u know how it is...waiting time is long but is on OVH behalf i said wait like 4 days yo get ur box running...support is excellent...ftp is slow but reading others ppl replies i c its not me but almost all of us...i havent tried other ftp client am using flashfxp but when i order one person box next month then i'll download via http or direct download. Anyhow if u guys found how to increase ftp transfers let me know here. :)

outsystem
02-23-2009, 12:15 AM
ok share1 box working great since 2 days ago,,,got 10-11mbps down and 8-9mbps up but not with more than 3 active torrents and 1 or 2 seeders and a lot of leechers,,,u know how it is...waiting time is long but is on OVH behalf i said wait like 4 days yo get ur box running...support is excellent...ftp is slow but reading others ppl replies i c its not me but almost all of us...i havent tried other ftp client am using flashfxp but when i order one person box next month then i'll download via http or direct download. Anyhow if u guys found how to increase ftp transfers let me know here. :)
Write to me on MSN or sent message on [email protected]

eBoy36
02-23-2009, 01:10 AM
ftp fixed now...what a great support this guy have...i dont know how he do it but he does :)

MastaZ
02-23-2009, 01:40 AM
the support offered by outsystem is superb. Never seen someone so genuine and willing to help

thanks!

intimate
02-23-2009, 04:30 AM
greetings to my man.. Amazing service!

Ege

redMonster
02-23-2009, 12:48 PM
So many good reviews. I think I may give them a try. Their plans look amazing. Very cheap compared to other resellers.

This is the first seedbox provider whom I have actually bookmarked.

chuckles
02-24-2009, 09:27 AM
When are the new servers scheduled to come in?

starplex
02-24-2009, 09:30 AM
I have just ordered a SeedBox S and i have no patience :)

Mystic
02-24-2009, 11:37 AM
I have just ordered a SeedBox S and i have no patience :)
Great choice, I'll likely be getting one as well come the second week in March :)

AStern
02-24-2009, 11:38 AM
Ordered last week, was told it should be MAX 72 hours, creeping up on a week now, this is not what I signed up for! :(

FransTormer
02-24-2009, 11:55 AM
Ordered last week, was told it should be MAX 72 hours, creeping up on a week now, this is not what I signed up for! :(
You contacted outsystem already then? I even got replies on my mails last Sunday so should be able to inform/update you on your server-status.

outsystem
02-24-2009, 12:00 PM
Please sent email on [email protected] with invocie number please

people who expect to upload more than 72 hours, in the next month get a discount

AStern
02-24-2009, 02:12 PM
I will, and I know it's not your fault buddy, but it's frustrating

cvb
02-24-2009, 05:43 PM
How long is setup time, just ordered 15min ago. (Seedbox S with Debian Etch)

FransTormer
02-24-2009, 06:17 PM
How long is setup time, just ordered 15min ago. (Seedbox S with Debian Etch)
^ and ^^^ so somewhere about 72 hours maximum; after that contact outsystem...:wacko:

haoran
02-24-2009, 07:21 PM
i think the service he give is the best of the sellers

cvb
02-24-2009, 08:52 PM
http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/172113aa08a.png

lol :D

Rabagast
02-25-2009, 01:55 AM
i think the service he give is the best of the sellers

agree, very helpful :happy:

FransTormer
02-25-2009, 10:13 AM
Just a quikc post... outsystem came tru on the 72 hour limit... Just got my server delivered and without even tweaking anything, it's doing a good 9MB/s download out of the box, so to say...:thumbsup:

apollooff320
02-26-2009, 12:56 AM
still waiting for my S box. Can't wait to try it out instead of the box i'm on now.

outsystem
02-26-2009, 01:56 AM
still waiting for my S box. Can't wait to try it out instead of the box i'm on now.

you are next in line

losthero
02-26-2009, 11:54 AM
I've been waiting over 100 hours since I paid...

SeW800
02-26-2009, 12:48 PM
Guys, what is better - To buy the cheapest seedbox ($35) which you use alone (but it is a 1gb celeron system), or for $40 to buy the core 2 duo with 4gb of ram, but shared with 3 other users?

I just want upload speed, no need for creating torrents :D

FransTormer
02-26-2009, 01:26 PM
Guys, what is better - To buy the cheapest seedbox ($35) which you use alone, or for $40 to buy the core 2 duo with 4gb of ram and with 3 users?

I would say a box for yourself. Yet, if the shared box has 100Mbit dedicated per user, it doesn't matter that much.

Maybe outsystem can confirm/deny the existence of 100Mbit per user on the shared machines.

outsystem
02-26-2009, 01:37 PM
I've been waiting over 100 hours since I paid...

I sent you mail with question ... do you want replace server??

No answer

Guys, what is better - To buy the cheapest seedbox ($35) which you use alone, or for $40 to buy the core 2 duo with 4gb of ram and with 3 users?

I would say a box for yourself. Yet, if the shared box has 100Mbit dedicated per user, it doesn't matter that much.

Maybe outsystem can confirm/deny the existence of 100Mbit per user on the shared machines.
The speed is allotted dynamically.

apollooff320
02-26-2009, 03:49 PM
have my box and the speeds are fast. My upload right now is at 11.2MB/s

how do I find out how much harddrive space I have left and how much Ram I'm using?

losthero
02-26-2009, 05:43 PM

No answer
Was away from computer. Please check your mail again.

starplex
02-26-2009, 06:08 PM
I just got mine Seedbox S before the 72 hour limit and the speeds are very fast 11.3 download and 10 upload (what i could get with the stuff i downloaded).

mestari
02-26-2009, 10:25 PM
I've had Share 1 for ~ 1 week now and I have to leave really positive feedback. Except that one short downtime everything has been working really fine and speeds are awesome for shared box. Get your one now.! It seems to be the best choice I've made so far.

apollooff320
02-26-2009, 10:30 PM
so anyway to look at server load?

SeW800
02-27-2009, 01:57 AM

No answer

The speed is allotted dynamically.

That means that if all 3 users on the shared seedbox are online, they get 33 mbit/s each?

docster
02-27-2009, 05:30 AM
class A support.
happy with the service.;)

Rabagast
02-27-2009, 06:08 PM

load -> uptime
disk -> df -h

apollooff320
02-27-2009, 07:37 PM

load -> uptime
disk -> df -h

where is this located?

Rabagast
02-27-2009, 08:55 PM
write those commands in a terminal window, if your on a shared box you have to exit utorrent when ur in vnc session, its like dos :P

apollooff320
02-27-2009, 09:28 PM
write those commands in a terminal window, if your on a shared box you have to exit utorrent when ur in vnc session, its like dos :P

way over my head...terminal window? I'm on a dedicated box.

Larupia
02-27-2009, 09:44 PM
I just ordered the Seedbox S a few hours ago and got the famous out of stock email, anyone know when I will receive my seedbox? Will it still be about 72 hours or less, right?

FransTormer
02-27-2009, 09:56 PM
I just ordered the Seedbox S a few hours ago and got the famous out of stock email, anyone know when I will receive my seedbox? Will it still be about 72 hours or less, right?
:shutup::shutup::shutup:

72 hours maximum (so that can be 1 minute up till 72 hours); after that, get in touch with the seller.

Larupia
02-27-2009, 10:04 PM
:shutup::shutup::shutup:

72 hours maximum (so that can be 1 minute up till 72 hours); after that, get in touch with the seller.

Stupid question, but just making sure. Thanks.

Cabalo
02-27-2009, 11:56 PM
Just paid for the seedbox L.
thanks for the feedback everyone, and particularly detale for the more extensive feedback.

LJ.
03-01-2009, 12:57 AM
Why was this thread locked yesterday ?

iam1337
03-01-2009, 12:59 AM
Im waiting on a seedbox S as well. Ordered yesterday afternoon.

Larupia
03-01-2009, 01:28 AM
Im waiting on a seedbox S as well. Ordered yesterday afternoon.

Yeah, I just emailed him today asking when they would be in he said "hopefully tonight or tomorrow". So they should be in very soon.

haoran
03-01-2009, 10:45 AM
i hope get my server soon

FransTormer
03-01-2009, 11:12 AM
Why was this thread locked yesterday ?
Some false allegations about outsystem being in a legal battle with OVH. Anyway, mods cleaned comments so to make it clear: outsystem has no legal issues with OVH.:)

On a different note; I'm currently using my SeedboxL for about a week now and I'm very happy with the speeds, the service offered and the support. I mean, even when I sent an email at around 2.30AM, I got a reply within 15 minutes.:w00t:

matrixscps3
03-01-2009, 11:23 AM
Excellent service and very happy with my seedbox .

Lucas tries his best to help you out and and to get things working can't recommend these enough.

apollooff320
03-01-2009, 02:58 PM
when setting up a MIRC autodownloader do I use the numbers as my IP or do I add the http and numbers to get it to work?

Rabagast
03-01-2009, 04:06 PM
u use the ip (numbers)

ip=1.2.3.4

LJ.
03-01-2009, 04:20 PM
when setting up a MIRC autodownloader do I use the numbers as my IP or do I add the http and numbers to get it to work?

IP of your seedbox

example for your autodownloader:

ip=123.123.12.123
port=1234

iam1337
03-01-2009, 04:45 PM
I am waiting for mine still, ordered on the 28th :)

He hasn't been on MSN though.

FransTormer
03-01-2009, 05:47 PM
As if posting twice a day in this topic that you ordered something, would make it being delivered any quicker.

Please, read the topic; outsystem tries the best they can but stop worrying about delivery every single second of the day. As stated a good amount of times in this topc; 72 hours maximum delivery-time else contact outsystem's support.

:frusty:

iam1337
03-01-2009, 06:05 PM
As if posting twice a day in this topic that you ordered something, would make it being delivered any quicker.

Please, read the topic; outsystem tries the best they can but stop worrying about delivery every single second of the day. As stated a good amount of times in this topc; 72 hours maximum delivery-time else contact outsystem's support.

Posting twice a day? Pretty sure I haven't...

And as for the company; I know that they have no control over when they get their boxes but I would like to keep people informed as you see...this is a forum. I am not worrying about it every single second of the day, I check once in a while.

Lay off your assumptions. I paid for a product and its been close to 72 hrs and the thread was locked yesterday (Yes I know why) so yes, it made me a little suspicious of whats going on. Unless you represent this company, you should probably just keep quiet :)

QQ~
03-01-2009, 11:06 PM

Posting twice a day? Pretty sure I haven't...

And as for the company; I know that they have no control over when they get their boxes but I would like to keep people informed as you see...this is a forum. I am not worrying about it every single second of the day, I check once in a while.

Lay off your assumptions. I paid for a product and its been close to 72 hrs and the thread was locked yesterday (Yes I know why) so yes, it made me a little suspicious of whats going on. Unless you represent this company, you should probably just keep quiet :)

I think he was refering to everyone that is posting "ordered yesterday still waiting." Which is made just about every day.

If you know why the thread was locked yesterday, then you should also know that it was unlocked and the BS posts removed. As they were untrue.

Exmortis
03-02-2009, 10:09 PM
Has anyone been in communication with outsystem? sent emails and PM's but no response.

Thanks

outsystem
03-02-2009, 10:23 PM
Has anyone been in communication with outsystem? sent emails and PM's but no response.

Thanks

I have a lot of messages .. Please be patient

Exmortis
03-02-2009, 10:42 PM

Thanks

I have a lot of messages .. Please be patient

Np, thanks for responding

Cabalo
03-02-2009, 10:56 PM
ok man, i won't bother you neither. still waiting for mine too ;)

iam1337
03-02-2009, 11:12 PM
ok man, i won't bother you neither. Still waiting for mine too ;)
+1 :)

shooks
03-03-2009, 12:42 AM
edit: must be a local issue for me

iam1337
03-03-2009, 12:53 AM
Outsystem's website works fine

Larupia
03-03-2009, 01:42 AM
edit: must be a local issue for me

It was down for me too for a few minutes, but they must of fixed it. But otherwise this host rocks.