PDA

View Full Version : Should I Get Enter The Matrix?

Immortal Genocide
09-14-2003, 02:41 PM
Well, Im just wondering if its worth getting enter the matrix??
Can someone please help me out here??

CadeLaguana
09-14-2003, 06:43 PM
Please don't enter the matrix. Its to dangerous of a world. Besides it sucks :)

abu_has_the_power
09-14-2003, 08:09 PM
i'm dling it right now. heard it's ok. not the best graphics, and the game is not that good, but i need something to play. splinter cell was my next choice, but that game sucks even more. :lol:

CadeLaguana
09-14-2003, 09:00 PM
The game might suck on your pc, but not on mine, nor my xbox. ;) :D :P

-=Cyrus=-
09-14-2003, 09:07 PM
To be truthfull this aint the best of games out, its good and the graphics are good. If you liked the movies then you might like this as it fills in some missin info....

:)

gamemaster1342
09-15-2003, 02:37 AM
dont get it, the game has been tested on Alienware Area 51, and Falcon's pc gaming computer and the game was still very choppy

Stonecoldfreak1
09-15-2003, 02:59 AM
he didnt say he was getting it for pc :\

anyway if your gonna get it on a console go ahead and rent it cause its pretty cool but not everyone liked it

Monkeee
09-15-2003, 03:19 AM
i heared the controlls were mest up in PC version

cpt_azad
09-15-2003, 04:55 AM
the driving missions suck a**, seriously, the physics are all messed up, neone that's played it knows wut i mean. i only got it to fill in "some" blanks after watching reloaded, good story though, control r confusing and suck, graphics good only if u have a 64mb video card or higher with latest drivers and direct x 9.0b even then it's still a little choppy, ram eater, and it just sucks. hell, i didn't even beat the game, i just deleted the game, but kept the divx clips :lol:

Rip The Jacker
09-15-2003, 08:16 AM
This game was a HUGE disappointment. It was completely unfinished and rushed to the market. It has many glitches and flaws. And it doesn't support many graphic cards. A lot of people actually went out and purchased this game, installed it, and found out that they can't play it without getting a new graphic card. A lot of people got some stupid "fullscreen mode not found" error.

The fighting looks cool, but it gets boring very fast. You run up to someone, and keep clicking, thats it. As long as you keep clicking, you can't lose. The missions are also horribly short. And there is a bug in the freeway level, a lot of people couldn't play the freeway level, the game quits to desktop. There is a patch you have to download if this happens. If you ask me, a HUGE disappointment...

RedRival
09-15-2003, 10:41 AM
I thought the graphics were good (I have it on PS2 and on PC) but the the controls are pretty linear. Like you can do all those impossible stunts really easy. I thought the gameplay really sucked. But hand-to-hand combat was nice but otherwise, don't get it unless you are downloading at a good speed.

N£MO
09-15-2003, 10:47 AM
Don't bother with it,it's pants.

KrackHead2k summed the game up very well.

3rd gen noob
09-15-2003, 10:51 AM
it takes up a lot of hard drive space too...according to minmum reqs on pc, 4.7 gig

Snee
09-15-2003, 12:25 PM
It depends on whether you are crazy about the movies or not, it's supposed to tell a part of the story not told in the movie, the same guys wrote it and everything.