PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Lee Cgi

mutterings
09-14-2003, 04:19 PM
Looks interesting shincine (http://www.shincine.com)Has any one got any pics or trailer etc

¡Ü Dragon Warrior (working title)
Release : the year 2004

In <Dragon Warrior> the legendary martial arts star, Bruce Lee is going to be digitally resurrected to star, his first film since his death more than 28 years ago.

<Dragon Warrior> has been developed over the last four years and President Shin made every efforts to turn Bruce Lee into a virtual action hero. Korean and Japanese writers are developing the script and plan on widening its appeal to English-language audiences. <Dragon Warrior> will mark the first time a already passed-away celebrity has been brought back to life for a major role in a feature-length film.

Instead of digitally tweaking old footage of the deceased star, <Dragon Warrior> literally recreate Bruce Lee using computer-generated technology. The computerized Lee will be indistinguishable from the real deal and will be inserted seamlessly into the live-action film.

Shannon Lee tells Variety, her family warmed to the idea because "we believe in ShinCine&#39;s and Mr. Shin&#39;s enthusiasm and commitment to making a first-rate film."

Bruce Lee, who became an international martial-arts sensation star in such films as Enter the Dragon, Fists of Fury, before his untimely death at the age of 32, will come back to life in <Dragon Warrior>.

browser
09-14-2003, 06:17 PM
I didn&#39;t know about that.

I can&#39;t wait&#33;&#33;&#33;

D!mensio_x
09-14-2003, 06:27 PM
:ph34r: Well, then they can do it with his son too. Brandon Lee. And maybe they can resurrect John Wayne to make a Western.

Well, to be honest I think that the whole idea is a little bit too much. I mean, the guy is dead. Let him rest in peace for Christs sake. Aren&#39;t there enough good actors alive to make a movie with? Why do they have to resurrect someone by using CGI?

Greetz, D&#33;mensio_x. :ph34r:

browser
09-14-2003, 06:33 PM
No-one can replace Bruce Lee. No-one can do wot he did and personally, i think it is an honour that they r resurrecting him

shad0w
09-15-2003, 04:41 PM
Thats awesome&#33; I can&#39;t wait.