PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Secret tracker...

Albo Da Kid
01-31-2009, 08:12 PM
I'm looking for a secret 0-day tracker. I was told by someone that there was a new 0day secret tracker that is supposed to be better than sct/ftn/scc.

If this is true, someone please give me an invite.

C-mos
01-31-2009, 08:16 PM
not true :)

Albo Da Kid
01-31-2009, 08:21 PM
It's true, believe me.

ConkiZz
01-31-2009, 08:23 PM
Which one is it then? :P

eldiesel
01-31-2009, 08:27 PM
??????????????????

killercam101
01-31-2009, 08:27 PM
to obtain this secret tracker send me ratio proofs from other mystical trackers, a speed test from your house to the moon and back, and the feather of a golden eagle. I might then consider you.

mark_over_mars
01-31-2009, 08:30 PM
I didn't think so ,, but so strange u really seek all of that ? "your signature" + this thread ?
i think u are really an active member here u may deserve ,, but if u accept my opinion concentrate on one or two of them ,,, also i had an experience those high level trackers are hard to some extent to be obtained like that way "Giveaway" ,, even if being an active member ,, i think the only way is making friends with others will get u in soon ,,,
although i think also ,, FSC is good only in forums not so strong as a traker but only level ,,, "UK mods believe in that we don't wanna anyone to get in ,, why u keep trying?" ,, so only way to get in to make friends with one of the mods may get u in ,,
about F**R i really don't know ,,, so only F*N and GF* can be obtained by the way i told u ,,, GF* may open soon again as still needing leechers i think ,, one of both could be enough ...
Finally not for spamming only to help ,, if i get invite of one of those "if i have one of them" ,, i think u dsesrve ....

ElGatonPirata
01-31-2009, 08:31 PM
I want to request for an invite of a super-duper-secret-0-day-tracker that'll open in 2011 or 2012, after all ISP's ban p2p traffic.

Thank you.

* Great request, btw. Really. Amazing.lol

respawn40
01-31-2009, 08:33 PM
I didn't think so ,, but so strange u really seek all of that ? "your signature" + this thread ?
i think u are really an active member here u may deserve ,, but if u accept my opinion concentrate on one or two of them

Albo's signature is a big, fat lie.

Albo Da Kid
01-31-2009, 08:51 PM
The reason why i want this many trackers is because i want all of them for diferent reasons.
Ftn: Because my home connection is not good and I have a hard time keeping a ratio in Sct
Gft: Because of the awesome packs and community
F*c:Becasue of the awesome community and members
F***: Because some say that it's better than Black Ra*****
Uk*: Because I like English members, and i heard that Uk* has mostly english users

The reason I want this new tracker is because I'm tired of waiting for content to come out. My friend told me that this tracker has very very fast pretimes and speeds.
I want to stop using sct, hence why im looking for this.

slymester
01-31-2009, 08:52 PM
Good luck my friend. You are a good member here.
Hope you get through.

dragoi92
01-31-2009, 09:01 PM
wow
how did u heard about it?

ghurka
01-31-2009, 09:02 PM
Because I like English membersI wouldn't say that too loudly :lol:

Albo Da Kid
01-31-2009, 09:07 PM
Slymester thanks. Ghurka, why so?? Is there anything wrong with English users?? I find them hilarious. guys like benchez for example. I just cant get enough of him. i wish all the guys at Uk* are like him.

brightsid
01-31-2009, 09:18 PM
Wish one day i also get invited there.

dragoi92
01-31-2009, 09:21 PM
Wish one day i also get invited there.

Maybe one day i will go in the moon

FLEA
01-31-2009, 09:22 PM
for what you need "top site" if you have these? lol

Cabalo
01-31-2009, 09:25 PM
The reason why i want this many trackers is because i want all of them for diferent reasons.
Ftn: Because my home connection is not good and I have a hard time keeping a ratio in Sct
Uk*: Because I like English members, and i heard that Uk* has mostly english users

The reason I want this new tracker is because I'm tired of waiting for content to come out. My friend told me that this tracker has very very fast pretimes and speeds.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
man, your requests rock! :thumbsup:

if it's TRS you are looking for, i can hook you up. pm me.

Albo Da Kid
01-31-2009, 09:27 PM
^Thanks. I will double check with my friend to see if he was talking about TRS, and i will send you a pm if that's the one.

ovisan
01-31-2009, 09:28 PM
You wont get anywhere with this attitude mate. I got the feeling you are one of those kids who own a seedbox and now you feel dumb cause they spend the money for nothing and you just want trackers for the fun of collecting them. We know you were not accepted by benchez in ITS so stop licking its arse, and face the reality. You spam absolutely every thread, bashing everybody - have a life ffs. The only person here you havent picked on is Cabalo, but as far as I know he is rational enought not to bother filling that f*t request for you. Plus you are obsesed with wheelmods. I will bet all my money you will never get in there with this nickname.

I have meet many ppl like you... trackers are bad, expecially for greedy foo*ers who will never understand that the content is 90% the same on every tracker and colecting all wont get you anywere

I apologise if anyone consider my posy disrespecting the forum rules by bringing public acusation but the only way to get rid of a bully is to bully him back!

This is all I had to say. I wont answer to any atacks thst may come.

Cheers

MDMAX
01-31-2009, 09:30 PM
to obtain this secret tracker send me ratio proofs from other mystical trackers, a speed test from your house to the moon and back, and the feather of a golden eagle. I might then consider you.
good 1

Albo Da Kid
01-31-2009, 09:34 PM
You wont get anywhere with this attitude mate. I got the feeling you are one of those kids who own a seedbox and now you feel dumb cause they spend the money for nothing and you just want trackers for the fun of collecting them.

I have meet many ppl like you... trackers are bad, expecially for greedy foo*ers who will never understand that the content is 90% the same on every tracker and colecting all wont get you anywere

I apologise if anyone consider my posy disrespecting the forum rules by bringing public acusation but the only way to get rid of a bully is to bully him back!

This is all I had to say. I wont answer to any atacks thst may come.

Cheers

Dude wtf...Wheelmods is not even in my top list anymore. My priority trackers now are Gfs and ftn. Just to prove you wrong, I don't even own a seedbox. But even if i did i would seed all day because that's the kind of member I am. I care about the community.

Dude you seem to have this idea that I'm a collector, but I sweare to god I'm not. I have a reason for every tracker that i want. If you want i can pm you ratio proofs to show you that I am a good member.

The only person here you havent picked on is Cabalo, but as far as I know he is rational enought not to bother filling that f*t request for you.

EDIT: LOL me and Cabalo only argue about Drug money and Bitches..What did you think, that we argue for trackers?? pffftt

FACE_TO_FACE
01-31-2009, 09:38 PM
u are a collector nothing more, sorry to say that but thats it :yup:

Albo Da Kid
01-31-2009, 09:41 PM
Guy's I'm not a collector, why wont anyone believe me??. I'm just sick and tired of using sct, and i want a new tracker better than sct.

There's a lot of users that hate Sct here, so I thought they would give me an invite to this tracker just to hurt the sct userbase.

If you don't like sct, please give me an invite AND i promise not to ever use sct again.

CaptanAmerica
01-31-2009, 09:42 PM
:afro:

alcoholik
01-31-2009, 09:45 PM
Guy's I'm not a collector I swear. I'm just sick and tired of using sct, and i want a new tracker better than sct.

There's a lot of users that hate Sct here, so I thought they would give me an invite to this tracker just to hurt the sct userbase.

If you don't like sct, please give me an invite AND i promise not to ever use sct again.

i belive you. i don't like sct :dry:

ConkiZz
01-31-2009, 09:46 PM
You're so pathetic Albo..

dragoi92
01-31-2009, 09:57 PM
You're so pathetic Albo..

Can u give any reason for this ?
If no
GO AWAY and do what u want with ur kid life

Cabalo
01-31-2009, 10:01 PM
^Thanks. I will double check with my friend to see if he was talking about TRS, and i will send you a pm if that's the one.
hey albo, please report that guy from your sig, those PM's.
It's voelker, right?
he must get a ban, as it is the most blatant scam attempt ever at this place. It's outrageous.

DeNeDe17
01-31-2009, 10:04 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
man, your requests rock! :thumbsup:

if it's TRS you are looking for, i can hook you up. pm me.

:blink:
u've hit u'r head ?
:lol:

crimsoncrow
01-31-2009, 10:06 PM
Guy's I'm not a collector, why wont anyone believe me??. I'm just sick and tired of using sct, and i want a new tracker better than sct.

It would have definitely been more interesting to see the Elbitz fever take off instead of Gft. I can imagine what the excuses would have been in an Elbitz request..."I need it because I want to learn business. I need it because my home connection sucks and The vault is hard to keep a ratio at" LOl.
The Level hunters owe you a Thank you. Half of them feel l33t right now because they are members of an up and coming community tracker in the WTAW list. L
Lol yea im a member there. The tracker is great buy I hardly use it. I'm mostly downloading from sct.

Discuss.

Albo Da Kid
01-31-2009, 10:07 PM
hey albo, please report that guy from your sig, those PM's.
It's voelker, right?
he must get a ban, as it is the most blatant scam attempt ever at this place. It's outrageous.

It really is the most pathetic scam attempt i have witnessed. You're right. Just for putting up such a pathetic performance, i will report him.

@Dragoi92. He says I'm pathetic because I'm a Senior member and I still don't have these trackers, when i should have had them by now....But cmon guys, haven't I suffered enough?? Why do you need to make me feel bad.

@crimsoncrow discuss what?? i'm requesting for GF* not gft.

DeNeDe17
01-31-2009, 10:08 PM
could i get invited to this site if it's all real about it ? :D

wiseD
01-31-2009, 10:09 PM
i think u are really an active member here u may deserve ,, but if u accept my opinion concentrate on one or two of them ,,, also i had an experience those high level trackers are hard to some extent to be obtained like that way "Giveaway" ,, even if being an active member ,, i think the only way is making friends with others will get u in soon ,,,
although i think also ,, FSC is good only in forums not so strong as a traker but only level ,,, "UK mods believe in that we don't wanna anyone to get in ,, why u keep trying?" ,, so only way to get in to make friends with one of the mods may get u in ,,
about F**R i really don't know ,,, so only F*N and GF* can be obtained by the way i told u ,,, GF* may open soon again as still needing leechers i think ,, one of both could be enough ...
Finally not for spamming only to help ,, if i get invite of one of those "if i have one of them" ,, i think u dsesrve ....
lulz

Cabalo
01-31-2009, 10:13 PM
re-lulz

flashback3r
01-31-2009, 10:45 PM
Albo, is it: *****-**-**.net ?

PM me and we'll talk. And only albo can pm, he deserves it!

IdolEyes787
01-31-2009, 11:34 PM
Great "request" albo .So great in fact it warrants moving to a special section.
On the infinitesimal chance you were serious file a report .

Aliyans
02-01-2009, 01:00 AM

But none these says:whistling why u need all of these...how long it took to get tired- between 0sec to 10 minutes:lol:

CaptanAmerica
02-01-2009, 01:02 AM
moved in the right sectiom :D

pro267
02-01-2009, 02:56 AM
I'm just sick and tired of using sct, and i want a new tracker better than sct.
Why don't you send me your username on ScT, I can pretty much guarantee I'll help that nausea go away.

Albo Da Kid
02-01-2009, 03:04 AM
I'm just sick and tired of using sct, and i want a new tracker better than sct.
Why don't you send me your username on ScT, I can pretty much guarantee I'll help that nausea go away.

As soon as I get my secret tracker....Be patient

manbearpig
02-07-2009, 06:33 AM
hey albo send me a couple of invites so i could invite my grandparents to this super secret leet tracker. coz i heard it had good stuff for old ppl